Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Pacman Reinstated

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 08-28-2008, 02:58 PM   #1
BugelDisciple
Camp Scrub

Pacman Reinstated

Terrible news, this jerk deserves to be in jail.

ESPN - Cowboys told Pacman will be reinstated for opener - NFL
BugelDisciple is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 08-28-2008, 03:01 PM   #2
BleedBurgundy
Playmaker

Re: Pacman Reinstated

This doesn't concern me, this clown isn't anywhere near an "elite" db. He's an above average punt returner who know one would even care about it if he didn't make headlines off the field.

Thomas Paine
BleedBurgundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 03:02 PM   #3
GhettoDogAllStars
Playmaker

I lived just outside of Dallas for 10 years. It is the type of area where gangsters are glorified. I'm not sure Jones will be able to resist the temptation in that city.
Old 08-28-2008, 03:07 PM   #4
DarkKnight
Special Teams

[QUOTE=BugelDisciple;468564]Terrible news, this jerk deserves to be in jail.

He dont deserve to be in jail unless you actually commit a serious crime..... he did his time let him play......he might actually turn it around.......what do you care there no money out your pocket?
Old 08-28-2008, 03:34 PM   #5
doughtydoubter
Impact Rookie

ehh its expected. He will definitely help them but i agree, cant change a dogs spots
doughtydoubter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 03:35 PM   #6
SKINSnCANES
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBurgundy View Post
This doesn't concern me, this clown isn't anywhere near an "elite" db. He's an above average punt returner who know one would even care about it if he didn't make headlines off the field.

Sorry but Im going to have to disagree... Id say hes pretty damn close to being an elite corner and easily a top five returner...

Thug or not. The cowboys got a steal with him. As a Skins fan I can only hope he blows his chance on a strippers face and get suspended again...or he ruins team chemistry. Because on the field the guy can flat out play
Old 08-28-2008, 03:42 PM   #7
freddyg12
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKINSnCANES View Post
Sorry but Im going to have to disagree... Id say hes pretty damn close to being an elite corner and easily a top five returner...

Thug or not. The cowboys got a steal with him. As a Skins fan I can only hope he blows his chance on a strippers face and get suspended again...or he ruins team chemistry. Because on the field the guy can flat out play
I will second this opinion. Before he was suspended he was just starting to step his game up & live up to his draft status. I remember that draft, I was hoping we picked him. He was gone by our pick & we got Rogers.

He might not be a "shut down corner" but in reality there's only a couple of them. I think w/him & the rookie from S. Fla they could be really tough. Their front 7 has had the talent for a while, they just haven't put it together. I hate to say it, but dallas may end up w/the best D in the league, especiallly if Pacman, Anthony spencer & Z. Thomas can give them something.

Somebody get down there & send him some enticing strippers, the rest will take care of itself. Maybe he'll take one of his boys down w/him.
freddyg12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 03:43 PM   #8
BleedBurgundy
Playmaker

He hasn't looked that great so far this preseason, that's for sure. There's no denying Dallas got great value for that pick, assuming he stays on the right side of the law. IMO, he's far overrated as a corner.

Thomas Paine
BleedBurgundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 03:43 PM   #9
Counter-Tre
Special Teams

Counter-Tre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 03:49 PM   #10
hesscl34

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKINSnCANES View Post
As a Skins fan I can only hope he blows his chance on a strippers face and get suspended again...or he ruins team chemistry.
....errrr.... cringe....
hesscl34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 04:31 PM   #11
Giantone
Gamebreaker

I don't care how he plays ,this is a dark day for the NFL and the commis should be fired!Pac man is scum!
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 04:33 PM   #12
D'BOYZ
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddyg12 View Post
I will second this opinion. Before he was suspended he was just starting to step his game up & live up to his draft status. I remember that draft, I was hoping we picked him. He was gone by our pick & we got Rogers.

He might not be a "shut down corner" but in reality there's only a couple of them. I think w/him & the rookie from S. Fla they could be really tough. Their front 7 has had the talent for a while, they just haven't put it together. I hate to say it, but dallas may end up w/the best D in the league, especially if Pacman, Anthony spencer & Z. Thomas can give them something.

Somebody get down there & send him some enticing strippers, the rest will take care of itself. Maybe he'll take one of his boys down w/him.
Great post man really good points totally agree, the fact is that in paper the defense looks impressive and we did got a steel with Pacman if he stays out of trouble we finally have technically a great secondary but it all'comes down to the system and if the players play well together.

Right now we have individually a great defense but this is a team sport and to be a great defense they need to play like a team and we wont know that until the season starts.
D'BOYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 04:36 PM   #13
hagams
Impact Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I don't care how he plays ,this is a dark day for the NFL and the commis should be fired!Pac man is scum!
I don't think he has much room for error here. Hopefully this guy has changed his life, and not just for the NFL. If he gets pulled for a busted tail light, dude is probably going to be gone. But, I don't think this is the last Pacman thread we'll see.
Old 08-28-2008, 04:45 PM   #14
Skinny Tee
The Starter

This is complete garbage. The Cowboys knew they had the influence over the NFL to get him reinstated so they "gambled" on this high risk player.

There is NO reason this guy should be on an NFL field. I wish him ruptures of every tendon and/or ligament in all joints and/or extremities. The commisioner wanted to prove himself tough but will let S like this slide???? The guy is a pushover.
Old 08-28-2008, 05:04 PM   #15
Skinny Tee
The Starter

Quote from YAHOO article:
There’s no sure thing in life. It’s nice to finally get the affirmation for all the hard work he’s put in,” Arora said, after speaking to Jones. “The rest is up to him. It’s time to play football. He’s a very motivated player. … I think he’s matured greatly through this. He has a good head on his shoulders. He should be fine.”

Oh Great!...He hasn't requested that anybody be shot within the last (Looking at my watch) couple months. Let's reward him by letting him play because he hasn't committed a felony recently.

The work he needed to do should have been done way before the incrimiating incident took place. His lack of effort in that time is what should be counted and not his sudden change in criminal aptitude.

This really grates me if you can't tell.