When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 10-04-2019, 09:50 AM   #1
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
^G1, if the experts are saying it and its criminal....this is really simple...enough of the show, BRING charges and impeach.

Do the democrats have the balls to give the President due process...

LOL, meaning what?
Old 10-04-2019, 11:15 AM   #2
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
^G1, if the experts are saying it and its criminal....this is really simple...enough of the show, BRING charges and impeach.

Do the democrats have the balls to give the President due process...

You mean will the Dems give trump something he would never avail to anyone else?
Old 10-04-2019, 12:03 PM   #3
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
You mean will the Dems give trump something he would never avail to anyone else?
Just remember, long time Democratic Operative and hired contractor/consultant Alexandria Chalupa who was in Ukraine researching Manafort and she admitted had a couple meetings with Ukrainian Embassy.

The consultant, Alexandra Chalupa, told Politico that she had taken it upon herself to research Manafort’s connections to Yanukovych, the ousted former Ukrainian president. As Trump’s campaign surged, she started researching Trump’s ties to Russia, as well.

Chalupa shared some rumors and findings with officials from the DNC and Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, the report said. The day after Trump hired Manafort, she told the DNC’s communications team about Manafort, Trump and their ties to Russia. Hacked emails also show her telling a DNC official a few months later that she had more information on Manafort.

Chalupa claims 'she was doing her own research and NOT directed...which maybe true, if so she still passed information to the DNC and Hillary's campaign DIRECTLY.

Also:

Ukraine court found guilty 2 people of directly meddling in the 2016 election by leaking the Paul Manafort ledger.

"Ukraine Court Rules Manafort Disclosure Caused ‘Meddling’ in U.S. Election"

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/12/w...-manafort.html

So yeah:

1) Hillary and the DNC did the same op research within Ukraine to hurt the Trump campaign in 2016...dug dirt and passed it on Manafort.

2) Hunter Biden wasn't qualified to sit on a board and Biden def had interaction with his son about Ukraine affairs. Biden is lying about never asking or knowing anyone with his son based on the photograph.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 02:47 PM   #4
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Just remember, long time Democratic Operative and hired contractor/consultant Alexandria Chalupa who was in Ukraine researching Manafort and she admitted had a couple meetings with Ukrainian Embassy.

The consultant, Alexandra Chalupa, told Politico that she had taken it upon herself to research Manafort’s connections to Yanukovych, the ousted former Ukrainian president. As Trump’s campaign surged, she started researching Trump’s ties to Russia, as well.

Chalupa shared some rumors and findings with officials from the DNC and Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, the report said. The day after Trump hired Manafort, she told the DNC’s communications team about Manafort, Trump and their ties to Russia. Hacked emails also show her telling a DNC official a few months later that she had more information on Manafort.

Chalupa claims 'she was doing her own research and NOT directed...which maybe true, if so she still passed information to the DNC and Hillary's campaign DIRECTLY.

Also:

Ukraine court found guilty 2 people of directly meddling in the 2016 election by leaking the Paul Manafort ledger.

"Ukraine Court Rules Manafort Disclosure Caused ‘Meddling’ in U.S. Election"

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/12/w...-manafort.html

So yeah:

1) Hillary and the DNC did the same op research within Ukraine to hurt the Trump campaign in 2016...dug dirt and passed it on Manafort.

2) Hunter Biden wasn't qualified to sit on a board and Biden def had interaction with his son about Ukraine affairs. Biden is lying about never asking or knowing anyone with his son based on the photograph.

How are you not dizzy after trying to spin this shit? This is about trump , stop the Hillary crying ..trump is president and he committed a "impeachable act", he held funds from a country to investigate his political rival "black mail" , concentrate and he just asked China to do the same thing . chico it's sad how far you have fallen.
Old 10-04-2019, 03:01 PM   #5
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
How are you not dizzy after trying to spin this shit? This is about trump , stop the Hillary crying ..trump is president and he committed a "impeachable act", he held funds from a country to investigate his political rival "black mail" , concentrate and he just asked China to do the same thing . chico it's sad how far you have fallen.
G1, then the dems should quit the inquiry and start the impeachment based on this crime. Tell me what you are waiting for?

But recent history is important...And it looks like the Ukraine’s just opened an investigation into Biden sons company.

Plus I find it hilarious how the left cried "Russia influenced the election" (on Obama's watch) and when I show Ukraine actually found proof of meddling and prosecuted it...you dismiss it. Truly hilarious

He Gets Us

Last edited by Chico23231; 10-04-2019 at 03:39 PM.
Old 10-05-2019, 05:29 AM   #6
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

Like I said , the more they look , the more they find.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/tru...inity_20191005
Old 10-06-2019, 10:45 AM   #7
Giantone
Gamebreaker

#2 ..............comes forward.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/2nd-whistl...122200079.html

Mark Zaid, the attorney representing the whistleblower who sounded the alarm on President Donald Trump's dealings with Ukraine and triggered an impeachment inquiry, tells ABC News that he is now representing a second whistleblower who has spoken with the inspector general.

Zaid tells ABC News' Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos that the second person -- also described as an intelligence official -- has first-hand knowledge of some of the allegations outlined in the original complaint and has been interviewed by the head of the intelligence community's internal watchdog office, Michael Atkinson
Old 10-06-2019, 04:35 PM   #8
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
#2 ..............comes forward.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/2nd-whistl...122200079.html

Mark Zaid, the attorney representing the whistleblower who sounded the alarm on President Donald Trump's dealings with Ukraine and triggered an impeachment inquiry, tells ABC News that he is now representing a second whistleblower who has spoken with the inspector general.

Zaid tells ABC News' Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos that the second person -- also described as an intelligence official -- has first-hand knowledge of some of the allegations outlined in the original complaint and has been interviewed by the head of the intelligence community's internal watchdog office, Michael Atkinson
It's a democratic conspiracy G1, the 2nd whistleblower was just dumb enough to agree to participate with the first whistleblower. Really pathetic move by the Dems here, if only they'd stop being so jelly of Trump.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 09:54 AM   #9
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

meaning move on from the inquiry...the facts as you see are there apparently

He Gets Us
Old 10-04-2019, 11:12 AM   #10
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
meaning move on from the inquiry...the facts as you see are there apparently
LOL, now you want it rushed threw ,no. The American people are going to make sure this sticks.

The facts are there whether you want to admit them or not Ray Charles can see that.
Old 10-06-2019, 04:47 PM   #11
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

I think the inquiry is valid, but we have so far there is no crime. If more evidence comes, the pn maybe that could change

But we have seen the conspiracy tin foil hat before with the Russian Collusion, No Obstruction bullshit that dem leadership put us thru for 2 years. And then the Brett Kavenaugh smear campaign, political hit job where he did absolutely nothing wrong...that we got put through as well.

But if you are gonna jump at this as well...go right ahead.

He Gets Us
Old 10-06-2019, 05:31 PM   #12
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
I think the inquiry is valid, but we have so far there is no crime. If more evidence comes, the pn maybe that could change

But we have seen the conspiracy tin foil hat before with the Russian Collusion, No Obstruction bullshit that dem leadership put us thru for 2 years. And then the Brett Kavenaugh smear campaign, political hit job where he did absolutely nothing wrong...that we got put through as well.

There was obstruction and attempted collusion with the Russians unless you don’t believe in facts. Unlike the three year Clinton witch-hunt which actually never produced a shred of evidence.
Brett Kavanaugh is guilty too. Its hard to prove that when the Justice Department works for the President instead of acting independently like it should.
Now Trump is OPENLY conspiring with foreign governments AGAIN and you are still waiting for good reason to say ENOUGH is ENOUGH.
SERIOUSLY COME ON MAN
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 05:59 PM   #13
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

It's a violation of the Constitution he swore to Honor and Protect ,...an "Impeachable Offense".

They don't have to show you the evidence , like it or not.
Old 10-08-2019, 02:29 PM   #14
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

What's that old saying? Why wouldn't you cooperate if you have nothing to hide?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...dHJ?ocid=ientp
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 02:43 PM   #15
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Im really pissed by the Turkey decision...just insane imo. Why are we cuddling up with a fascists?

He Gets Us