Media Bias

Debating with the enemy

Old 12-13-2022, 08:05 AM   #1471
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Media Bias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Can you fucking read your own shit , you posted a pic of an opinion piece, it fucking says so. You ignore facts all the time!
Which is based on lies and alternate facts not reality. She ignores many facts as well.

Afterwards, Goldman..one of the biggest frauds at the NYT..was then invited on multiple news shows on nbc and msnbc to spew her bullshit.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-13-2022, 08:40 AM   #1472
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
How it started, the NYT lying as always and ignoring facts in this case:

How it ended, Superintendents and staff with multiple indictments for lying and covering up rape by a tranny student:

Putting kids in harms way not giving a shit
I think you need to quit demonizing transgender people. The kid who committed these crimes isn't transgender. Everyone knows that. It is a rich Loudon County kid that is trying to get a way with shit.
Old 12-13-2022, 10:01 AM   #1473
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

You guys need to quit questioning someone identity everytime you get a story that doesn’t paint a good picture ala the Colorado gay bar shooter. This kid was gender fluid and the bathroom policy allowed the setting for the assaults. When questioned by the father of the daughter assaulted, they lied and covered it up…as well as attempted to silence the daughters father.

This whole movement is not organic and it’s cult like spurned by social media. I keep reading about mental illness crisis with kids…long before Covid came…this hasn’t helped.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 11:03 AM   #1474
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

So bathrooms are the problem? People act like we haven't had unisex bathrooms for decades. I am shocked at the number of people who have never been to a gas station. You never had friends have sex in a bathroom back in the 90s during school? There is no way this kid would pull a student into a boys bathroom right? If we stopped having unisex bathrooms then all our problems would go away.
Old 12-13-2022, 12:53 PM   #1475
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
You guys need to quit questioning someone identity everytime you get a story that doesn’t paint a good picture .
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 01:38 PM   #1476
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
You guys need to quit questioning someone identity everytime you get a story that doesn’t paint a good picture ala the Colorado gay bar shooter..
Old 12-13-2022, 07:18 PM   #1477
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
So bathrooms are the problem? People act like we haven't had unisex bathrooms for decades. I am shocked at the number of people who have never been to a gas station. You never had friends have sex in a bathroom back in the 90s during school? There is no way this kid would pull a student into a boys bathroom right? If we stopped having unisex bathrooms then all our problems would go away.
Am I the problem? No, it's the unisex bathrooms that are the problem.

Chico your irrational hatred of the trannies is showing. Let 'em live their best life, they ain't hurting nobody.

#MakeDrunkShittingInGasStationBathroomsGreatAgain
Old 12-13-2022, 11:45 PM   #1478
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Joe Biden is a phony, power hungry, fucking liar. He will do or say whatever it fucking takes to get/keep power. He is a proven racist and he doesn't actually believe in gay marriage. But he will say he does now because that's what keeps him in power. Biden is a fucking grifting, non-principled, shithead. Joe Biden is the definition of everything that is wrong with American politics. He's a dickhead.

sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 11:58 PM   #1479
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

I had to look way too long to get the above clip that I already knew existed.

Put "biden on gay marriage 2008" into a Google search. All you get is a bunch of results about the Same-Sex Marriage act signed today. Nothing about what he said in 2008.

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 12-14-2022 at 12:20 AM.
Old 12-14-2022, 04:22 AM   #1480
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Joe Biden is a phony, power hungry, fucking liar. He will do or say whatever it fucking takes to get/keep power. He is a proven racist and he doesn't actually believe in gay marriage. But he will say he does now because that's what keeps him in power. Biden is a fucking grifting, non-principled, shithead. Joe Biden is the definition of everything that is wrong with American politics. He's a dickhead.
You should have learned by now your late night drinking and posting makes you look like a fool .

Funny thing is you never said anything like this about trump who has proven he is all of those things and worse, Biden is not . Go sleep it off.
Old 12-14-2022, 08:03 AM   #1481
MTK
\m/

Quote:

Put "biden on gay marriage 2008" into a Google search. All you get is a bunch of results about the Same-Sex Marriage act signed today. Nothing about what he said in 2008.
Times change and so do people's minds.

An open mind is a good thing. I'm sure you feel differently today about some things than you did 15-20 years ago.
Old 12-14-2022, 08:12 AM   #1482
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:

NPR was playing clips of Biden in 2008 yesterday on the news
Old 12-14-2022, 08:41 AM   #1483
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Joe Biden is a phony, power hungry, fucking liar. He will do or say whatever it fucking takes to get/keep power. He is a proven racist and he doesn't actually believe in gay marriage. But he will say he does now because that's what keeps him in power. Biden is a fucking grifting, non-principled, shithead. Joe Biden is the definition of everything that is wrong with American politics. He's a dickhead.]

I realize you're not use to a Politician doing what is right for the Country even if he might disagree with the issue. Again you never said a word about trump when he did all the things you accuse Biden of, wonder why?
Old 12-14-2022, 08:43 AM   #1484
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Times change and so do people's minds.

An open mind is a good thing. I'm sure you feel differently today about some things than you did 15-20 years ago.
Sorry, that's way too convenient imo. He's a career politician. He will do or say whatever it takes to benefit himself, whether he actually believes it or not.
Old 12-14-2022, 08:51 AM   #1485
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Sorry, that's way too convenient imo. He's a career politician. He will do or say whatever it takes to benefit himself, whether he actually believes it or not.
Isn't that part of the game of governing for the people, giving them what they want even if it doesn't line up exactly with what you believe?

Regardless of how or why protecting gay marriage is a good thing.

61% of Americans approve.