When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 11-20-2018, 06:13 PM   #1441
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

No Shit Sherlock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-afrai...report-1224081

President Donald Trump has told aides and White House officials that he was afraid to visit U.S. troops in war zones, because he didn't back the wars in Iraq or Afghanistan.

“He’s never been interested in going,” one unnamed former senior White House official told The Washington Post. “He’s afraid of those situations. He’s afraid people want to kill him.”

............of course people want to kill him, he's the president of the United States!

Advertisements
Old 11-20-2018, 07:10 PM   #1442
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back2RFK View Post
The people in the military I know love Trump and when I spent the day at the Pentagon this past summer no one seems to have like the previous administration.

Funny how we see what we want to see isn’t it?
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 07:57 PM   #1443
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Funny how we see what we want to see isn’t it?

Whew, that’s rich over on this side of the board.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 09:10 PM   #1444
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

Whew, that’s rich over on this side of the board.
I read this and I though , pot, kettle ,black.
Old 11-23-2018, 07:34 PM   #1445
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...alters-n939086

What a fuckin sham and a joke. I see someone has already caved and jumped headfirst into the swamp.

What back room deal did she make? Guess we will find out shortly. Lolol
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 12:33 PM   #1446
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:

What a fuckin sham and a joke. I see someone has already caved and jumped headfirst into the swamp.

I'm not happy about it either but first impression is she tried to see if there was any opponent that could realistically beat Pelosi and found that support for it isn't what it seems. In which case you have two moves: Fight this thing to the death (and waste time on infighting when we all know infighting will only hurt their cause) or get it over with and focus on unifying the party. If the support's not there it ain't there.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 03:41 PM   #1447
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Speaking of shams and jokes, I'm really glad the admin decided to release that 4 year climate report yesterday when there wouldn't be anything else to draw people's attention away.

What's that you say? The WaPo is a joke and totally uncredible? Fine. Let's go right to the source:

https://nca2018.globalchange.gov/

Oh look, they even made a convenient "Summary Findings" tab to make it easier for us non-science lovers.

https://nca2018.globalchange.gov/#sf-1

Let's pull a quick paragraph to see if there's anything we can understand. How about the first one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by science bitches
1. Communities
Climate change creates new risks and exacerbates existing vulnerabilities in communities across the United States, presenting growing challenges to human health and safety, quality of life, and the rate of economic growth.
The impacts of climate change are already being felt in communities across the country. More frequent and intense extreme weather and climate-related events, as well as changes in average climate conditions, are expected to continue to damage infrastructure, ecosystems, and social systems that provide essential benefits to communities. Future climate change is expected to further disrupt many areas of life, exacerbating existing challenges to prosperity posed by aging and deteriorating infrastructure, stressed ecosystems, and economic inequality. Impacts within and across regions will not be distributed equally. People who are already vulnerable, including lower-income and other marginalized communities, have lower capacity to prepare for and cope with extreme weather and climate-related events and are expected to experience greater impacts. Prioritizing adaptation actions for the most vulnerable populations would contribute to a more equitable future within and across communities. Global action to significantly cut greenhouse gas emissions can substantially reduce climate-related risks and increase opportunities for these populations in the longer term.
Really, this is my major problem with the Trump admin. Everything else he does, all the executive actions he signs, everything he does without going through Congress can be reversed. But loosening laws and allowing the major polluting companies free reign to do whatever they want is only speeding up this runaway train we call global warming.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 08:42 PM   #1448
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

Seriously,you back trump and have the nerve to question any one else about
"back room politics"???? Chico your bias is showing............again.
Old 11-27-2018, 07:19 AM   #1449
MTK
\m/

Of course

Trump says he doesn't believe his own administration's report on the economic impact of climate change
Old 11-29-2018, 03:24 PM   #1450
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Turning into a Bad week for trump.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...like-a-fiddle/

President Donald Trump‘s longtime lawyer and fixer Michael Cohen pleaded guilty on Thursday to making several false statements in front of Congress. During an early morning appearance at a downtown Manhattan courthouse, Cohen admitted to making intentionally false statements about several matters related to Trump’s business dealings. This turn of events suggests that Robert Mueller intentionally leveled a surprise attack against the 45th president of the United States.
Old 11-29-2018, 04:44 PM   #1451
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

It’s all going to come out. He went bankrupt in the 90’s with his racist daddys money, because he is a terrible business man. Been hiding his dirty russian money since, and the fool thought politics was a good idea. Lmao. What a dumbass. His ignorant base can cry all they want, but the dominoes are starting to fall.
Old 11-29-2018, 05:40 PM   #1452
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
It’s all going to come out. He went bankrupt in the 90’s with his racist daddys money, because he is a terrible business man. Been hiding his dirty russian money since, and the fool thought politics was a good idea. Lmao. What a dumbass. His ignorant base can cry all they want, but the dominoes are starting to fall.

If Cohn links him to business in Moscow he's done!After trump sent written answers he's soooo done.
Old 11-29-2018, 08:22 PM   #1453
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
If Cohn links him to business in Moscow he's done!After trump sent written answers he's soooo done.

I cannot wait to never hear his punk ass voice again. Lol
Old 11-29-2018, 08:38 PM   #1454
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

34 days until squirmy little Devin Nunes has no power anymore and Mueller gets his hands on the rest of the documents he needs. As if he doesn’t already have enough. Lol.
Old 11-29-2018, 08:50 PM   #1455
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Anyone notice how all the Christmas trees in the White House are Red???