What REALLY grinds your gears?

Parking Lot

Old 07-15-2013, 10:08 AM   #1396
Lotus
Fire Bruce NOW

Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Coming home from a weekend in trip sleep deprived and "dehydrated", to find a 5 foot pissed off snake in your den. Came down the effing chimney. This mother f*cker was coiled up striking a broom handle with decent force.
Yikes! What kind of snake?
Vinny's overall Redskins record: 62-82 (.430)
We won more with Vinny
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 07-15-2013, 10:34 AM   #1397
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

animal control just left...of course we couldnt locate it. She said 9 times out of 10 they will leave the same way came in. But I really dont think she looked to hard.

Pretty sure it was black snake. Damn it. now im freaked out. Im gonna have to turn this place upside down after work.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 10:42 AM   #1398
over the mountain
Playmaker

I have a few today.

1 - to the guy in the black honda tailgating the ambulance as it attempted to weave its way through I95 traffic.

you are an asshole sir. as you speed behind the ambulance you are creating a safety risk as other drivers attempt to re-enter the highway from the shoulder where they puled over to allow the ambulance a speedy and safe passage through rush hour traffic and not for the benefit of some ahole thinking driving a car 60 mph in those conditions is a smart or safe thing to do. why not ask the person in ambulance who was probably injured in a motor vehicle collision how a neck or back injury feels? when an collision does happen at that speed, be sure to call the man's wife and family and tell them "im sorry that your husband didnt make it to work today bc i thought i was being cool. i was just hoping that in that sudden emergency situation everyone would have been extra vigilent and alert after teh ambulance passed to keep an eye out for me as i did 60 mph. i hope he gets better. his caravan was pretty messed up. i think it s totalled. by the way, i will be sure to tell the insurance company that i was merely following the flow of traffic when this crazed minivan came screaming off the shoulder. after all, this is my 3rd collision and i cant afford to have my insurance drop me . . . ."

2- the black mustang taking up 2 parking spaces in the jam packed public pay parking lot. i hope you get a parking ticket since you took up 2 spots, you should pay for 2 spots.

3- the silver honda "SI"" who decided to back into his parking spot .... if you decide to be one of those back in parking spot people .. do so without parking over the parking spot line. .. you basically look like you dont know how to drive even though you drive a "speed car" and have special rims and a cute grippy steering wheel . . . you can buy a spoty car with a mile high spoiler but you cant buy driving skills. people notice.
Old 07-15-2013, 10:43 AM   #1399
over the mountain
Playmaker

Quote:
animal control just left...of course we couldnt locate it. She said 9 times out of 10 they will leave the same way came in. But I really dont think she looked to hard.

Pretty sure it was black snake. Damn it. now im freaked out. Im gonna have to turn this place upside down after work.
dude, sell your house as-is.
Old 07-15-2013, 10:48 AM   #1400
CultBrennan59
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Coming home from a weekend in trip sleep deprived and "dehydrated", to find a 5 foot pissed off snake in your den. Came down the effing chimney. This mother f*cker was coiled up striking a broom handle with decent force.
My uncle lived in Indonesia and had a rice farm. He employed over 20 local Indonesia people to work on his rice farm every day. Well one day when their work shift was over he went to give them they're days pay. He counted 19 people and others were saying they couldn't find this teenager who worked in the rice fields with him.

My uncle and the workers went to go and search for the boy only to find a 30 foot reticulated Python with a 5 foot long bulge in its stomach. My uncle who died a few years ago told me that he had to shoot the thing twice with a shotgun. They sawed the python open and sadly but sure enough it had eaten the boy.

So any kind of snake whether it be small, the worlds largest, the worlds deadliest, or the most harmless snake, I don't care I hate snakes.
Old 07-15-2013, 10:59 AM   #1401
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

^Thanks for that horror story CB. Preciate it

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:17 AM   #1402
CultBrennan59
Pro Bowl

Quote:
^Thanks for that horror story CB. Preciate it
Reticulated pythons are the worlds longest snake and are nowhere to be found in the US. So your good. Anacondas which are the 2nd largest snake are only found in South America. Translation, there are no human eating snakes in America.
Old 07-15-2013, 12:24 PM   #1403
Lotus
Fire Bruce NOW

Quote:

I'm sorry. I would feel just like you, were I in your position.

Maybe you can make a trap out of a trash can and a mouse from a pet shop.
Vinny's overall Redskins record: 62-82 (.430)
We won more with Vinny
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 02:07 PM   #1404
Monkeydad
Living Legend

Quote:

You'll see the snake again...at 2:00 a.m.

Please stay safe.
Old 07-15-2013, 02:12 PM   #1405
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by over the mountain View Post
I have a few today.

1 - to the guy in the black honda tailgating the ambulance as it attempted to weave its way through I95 traffic.

you are an asshole sir. as you speed behind the ambulance you are creating a safety risk as other drivers attempt to re-enter the highway from the shoulder where they puled over to allow the ambulance a speedy and safe passage through rush hour traffic and not for the benefit of some ahole thinking driving a car 60 mph in those conditions is a smart or safe thing to do. why not ask the person in ambulance who was probably injured in a motor vehicle collision how a neck or back injury feels? when an collision does happen at that speed, be sure to call the man's wife and family and tell them "im sorry that your husband didnt make it to work today bc i thought i was being cool. i was just hoping that in that sudden emergency situation everyone would have been extra vigilent and alert after teh ambulance passed to keep an eye out for me as i did 60 mph. i hope he gets better. his caravan was pretty messed up. i think it s totalled. by the way, i will be sure to tell the insurance company that i was merely following the flow of traffic when this crazed minivan came screaming off the shoulder. after all, this is my 3rd collision and i cant afford to have my insurance drop me . . . ."

2- the black mustang taking up 2 parking spaces in the jam packed public pay parking lot. i hope you get a parking ticket since you took up 2 spots, you should pay for 2 spots.

3- the silver honda "SI"" who decided to back into his parking spot .... if you decide to be one of those back in parking spot people .. do so without parking over the parking spot line. .. you basically look like you dont know how to drive even though you drive a "speed car" and have special rims and a cute grippy steering wheel . . . you can buy a spoty car with a mile high spoiler but you cant buy driving skills. people notice.
Old 07-15-2013, 02:20 PM   #1406
FRPLG
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by over the mountain View Post
I have a few today.

BTW the "back in parking" deserve a special seat at the dumdum table. They realize it invariably takes you longer to back into a spot than to back out don't they? Meanwhile you're backing in is inconvenient to the other in the parking lot.
FRPLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 02:37 PM   #1407
MTK
\m/

Chico,

Substitute snake for bug in this scenario

Old 07-15-2013, 02:40 PM   #1408
RedskinRat
Franchise Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRPLG View Post
BTW the "back in parking" deserve a special seat at the dumdum table. They realize it invariably takes you longer to back into a spot than to back out don't they? Meanwhile you're backing in is inconvenient to the other in the parking lot.
What are you doing in a parking lot (other than possibly an ER parking lot) that requires haste whilst parking?

Head in parking means you're backing out into traffic, possibly into one of those morons who treats a parking lot like a racetrack. Backing into a spot means that the area has limited potential for accidents, also allowing you to clearly see your exit from the space. Only a complete ****wit parks head in.
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 02:44 PM   #1409
JoeRedskin
Contains football related knowledge

Who knew back-in parking v. front-in parking was such the social divider. Just keep it civil guys!
Old 07-15-2013, 03:26 PM   #1410
RedskinRat
Franchise Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
Who knew back-in parking v. front-in parking was such the social divider. Just keep it civil guys!
Way to sit on the fence, JR!
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote