Debating with the enemy

Old 04-05-2022, 01:22 PM   #1381
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Media Bias

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
https://twitter.com/WalshFreedom/sta...64257223020547

I can't find anything about this anywhere else, is this real?
This is fake. Tucker didn’t say it, no video or transcript. Just Joe Walsh pushing a fake quote for disinformation which is shared by the blue check libs on Twitter.

Sad

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-05-2022, 02:21 PM   #1382
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
This is fake. Tucker didn’t say it, no video or transcript. Just Joe Walsh pushing a fake quote for disinformation which is shared by the blue check libs on Twitter.

Sad
chico post # 1365 Baltimoreskin"Are you referring to the mass graves? https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2022...2221649089293/

The Tucker thing was just mocking what he might say tonight."

No one said tucker said it.

Old 04-05-2022, 02:41 PM   #1383
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
I wouldn’t say outrage, but you can tell some seem unsettled.

Musk should be the Cammandos before Twitter.
I don't get this reference. I hear you about the idea of people being concerned about Bezos or Musk. We are back to the robber barons stage where our captains of industry control and disseminate all the information we receive. In the alternative there is value in publicly sourced media but there is also concerns IMO.
Old 04-05-2022, 03:30 PM   #1384
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
chico post # 1365 Baltimoreskin"Are you referring to the mass graves? https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2022...2221649089293/

The Tucker thing was just mocking what he might say tonight."

No one said tucker said it.

This is the exact post:

Joe Walsh
@WalshFreedom
@TuckerCarlson tonight: “What if these bodies of tortured, dead civilians were staged? What if they’re fake? What if the Ukrainian military killed them & then blamed Russia? I’m not saying any of this is true, I’m just asking the questions. Why can’t we ask these questions?”

Mooby was asking “is this real?”

Mooby, Why would you ask this exactly? Is that not a statement in quotes with saying from Tucker tonight? Where’s the indication that he is mocking him?

The replies from blue check liberals calling Tucker and Fox News this and that…clearly passed as an actual quote from Tucker. It’s a disinformation campaign.

They are so pissed Russia invaded during the Obama and Biden administrations because they know the libs are soft and wouldn’t do shit.

He Gets Us
Old 04-05-2022, 03:42 PM   #1385
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
I don't get this reference. I hear you about the idea of people being concerned about Bezos or Musk. We are back to the robber barons stage where our captains of industry control and disseminate all the information we receive. In the alternative there is value in publicly sourced media but there is also concerns IMO.
My bad…meant to say Musk should buy the Commanders, everyone would be happy with that right?

I’ve notice some are really coping hard with the Musk news…here is an example:

Most know Reich as a clown…he wants the ability to censor news and information he doesn’t like. He sees Elon as a threat to that. The Neo Libs see freedom of speech as a threat.

He Gets Us
Old 04-05-2022, 04:56 PM   #1386
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

I think I'd be happy if he bought the Commanders. I really don't know much about him but he seems to have gone through a recent evolution of being very vocally critical and abrasive. Earlier in his career I think he was more patient which is what I would prefer. My biggest concern is that he would be early turn of the millennium Dan Snyder but that would at least be entertaining.
Old 04-05-2022, 07:22 PM   #1387
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
My bad…meant to say Musk should buy the Commanders, everyone would be happy with that right?

I’ve notice some are really coping hard with the Musk news…here is an example:

Most know Reich as a clown…he wants the ability to censor news and information he doesn’t like. He sees Elon as a threat to that. The Neo Libs see freedom of speech as a threat.
What did he say that is not true?
Old 04-05-2022, 07:43 PM   #1388
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
What did he say that is not true?

Robert Reich^, all 4’11 of him

He Gets Us
Old 04-05-2022, 07:57 PM   #1389
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
I think I'd be happy if he bought the Commanders. I really don't know much about him but he seems to have gone through a recent evolution of being very vocally critical and abrasive. Earlier in his career I think he was more patient which is what I would prefer. My biggest concern is that he would be early turn of the millennium Dan Snyder but that would at least be entertaining.

Hey with Musk we might get the Redskins back.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 08:38 PM   #1390
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

Robert Reich^, all 4’11 of him
chico what did he say that is not true or are you just as stupid as your orange god clown?
Old 04-07-2022, 05:15 PM   #1391
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

I'm gonna be in and out for the next week or two, just had surgery right now and my life is basically a pain med cocktail and Netflix binging atm.

Just saw this on Reddit today and wanted to see what you guys thought about it though. Accurate or not? Seems accurate to me.

Old 04-07-2022, 05:56 PM   #1392
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
I'm gonna be in and out for the next week or two, just had surgery right now and my life is basically a pain med cocktail and Netflix binging atm.

Just saw this on Reddit today and wanted to see what you guys thought about it though. Accurate or not? Seems accurate to me.

Damn man, get better and rest up!

I gotta problem thinking Dems view CNN as maybe the most trustworthy source. Not too many I know go to CNN or would even think highly of them as a source for news at all

He Gets Us
Old 04-07-2022, 06:00 PM   #1393
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
chico what did he say that is not true or are you just as stupid as your orange god clown?
G1 you really can’t see the contradiction there? It’s not what true or not in the statement but hypocritical brainworms on display by leader of the lollipop guild.

He Gets Us
Old 04-07-2022, 08:13 PM   #1394
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
G1 you really can’t see the contradiction there? It’s not what true or not in the statement but hypocritical brainworms on display by leader of the lollipop guild.
Your spin is Ludacris!
Old 04-07-2022, 08:15 PM   #1395
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

Relax and get well!