Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Mattyk72 presents: The Warpath Zornometer Poll™

Locker Room Main Forum

View Poll Results: Rank your current confidence level in Zorn with 5 being total confidence and 1 being none
5 42 23.60%
4 76 42.70%
3 44 24.72%
2 5 2.81%
1 11 6.18%
Voters: 178. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 02:27 PM   #121
irish
Playmaker

Re: Mattyk72 presents: The Warpath Zornometer Poll™

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
Well feel free to become fans of those teams. Why stay here and bash the Skins if you are so upset. DUH.
If presenting facts is what you consider bashing I guess I'm guilty as charged. I guess I have high expectations for the team and you dont. What can I say.

Advertisements
Old 09-05-2008, 02:50 PM   #122
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish View Post
If presenting facts is what you consider bashing I guess I'm guilty as charged. I guess I have high expectations for the team and you dont. What can I say.

I have realistic expectations.
Old 09-05-2008, 02:54 PM   #123
MTK
\m/

Funny how the line between fact and personal opinion gets so blurred around here.
Old 09-05-2008, 03:16 PM   #124
mredskins
Gamebreaker

I was born in DC and grew up in RI, I am fan of every NE team expet the Pats because I love the Skins. I could easily jump ship and cheer for the Pats but I enjoy this team and watching it build. Why some fans come on here and just bash the hell out of them is beyond me.

Yes I am mad and fustrated they lost but, there are other things in life that are much worst. If it upsets you so much that you feel you must bash your own team over and over agian go be a Pats fan and enjoy the glory.

Before 2004 when the Sox still had not won I truley loved those teams, they felt like my team or just Boston's team. Now I still love them but it is not the same because so many band wagon people have jumped on board. It feels watered down, if that makes sense.

What I am trying to say are these are good times too fustrating at times but if it all comes together it is worth it.
Old 09-05-2008, 05:18 PM   #125
Meks
Pro Bowl

Zorn will improve the team.

after addressing the media.... i feel confident in what he wants to do here.... he wears his emotions on his sleeve and will not beat around the bush and baby these players....... he is here to succeed and i believe that.
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Old 09-05-2008, 06:59 PM   #126
prinzeofmoval
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
It kind of has been a quarter, cause didn't you start it week 1 of preseason? (ps- I didn't say weekly...I said next poll mid season)

Although, I'm happy with that. I'm sure if we go 2-2 first 4 games, the poll will be significantly better than what it would be today.
I saw we'll be 1-3 if we're lucky. Saints has more firepower and a revamped defense. The Cardinals is the first team i see us beating. But then again any givin sunday right?
Old 09-05-2008, 11:53 PM   #127
hurrykaine
Impact Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurrykaine View Post
Gave him a 4 for now - Mods, please re-administer this poll after the opener against the Giants. If we can get at least 2 offensive TDs in that game (irrespective of the result), I will stand by my 4. To score 2 TDs up there against a tough defense in a big-game environment tells me his coaching of the offense is above average.
Love quoting myself. Offense struggled bad and his playcalling blew. Wtf was that at the end with all the runs and no no-huddle with 3:something to go?! Dude gets a 1. He was a 4 after the Indy game, a 4 after the Buffalo game, a 3 after the Jets game, a 1 after the Carolina and Jackassville games, and is still at a 1.
Old 09-06-2008, 12:36 AM   #128
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Right now it's a 1. Zorn was terrible last night. He should've made more adjustments. Sorry JC isn't Matt Hasselback. He's throwing all these little 4 yards passes and that's just not what he does best. He needs to be back in shotgun maybe on 1st down and throwing deeper passes. JC also seems to run the no huddle pretty well. At least he did last year. Why not have that a part of the regular offense? Last part of the game was just a joke. Zorn might be in over his head.
Old 09-06-2008, 10:26 AM   #129
jsarno
Franchise Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post

Before 2004 when the Sox still had not won I truley loved those teams, they felt like my team or just Boston's team. Now I still love them but it is not the same because so many band wagon people have jumped on board. It feels watered down, if that makes sense.
As you may recall, I grew up in Mass. (22 years to be exact). My great uncle was a Boston Redskins fan, and followed them to DC, and he taught me football, thus I am a Skins fan. I hate the pats for lots of reasons, but a major one is that no one gave two shits about them back in the 70's and 80's. Drew Bledsoe revived that team. That being said, I am uncertain of your point with the Red Sox...I love my Sox regardless of the fair weather fans. Every team that wins will have fans that come out of nowhere...it's disgusting. If the Skins win this year, there will be millions that jump on our wagon too. That's life. Remember when everyone was a 49ers fan? Where are they now? In short, I don't love my Sox any less just cause others "water it down". I am unsure if that is your point, but that is kind of what it sounded like.
Fair weather fans do annoy me a lot, but there is nothing you can do about it. I got crap cause the Celtics won and people called me a fair weather fan out here. I used to go to 2 or 3 games a year before I left, and I've always been a Celtics fan, but people that do not know I am from Boston thought I was jumping on. It sucks...but that's life.
Old 09-06-2008, 11:35 AM   #130
skinsnut
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsnut View Post
Pregame it would have been 2.
Never a head coach.
Never called plays
Very little experience.

After the game he showed he knows how to call plays.
Head coaching is more than a successful preseason game though.
I give him a 3.....he'll have to beat NY or Dallas to get a 4 out of me.
To me....a 5 is a coach who gets you to the playoffs and beyond.

He's still a rookie folks
After the giants game (and 2 horrible preseason games), I put him back to a 2
He's a rookie and it showed.
I am expecting a 6-10 record this year unfortunately.

The scary part is that the team has been humiliated 3 games in a row and he has still not gotten mad...if he keeps that lack of motivation up, he is due for a 1.

Last edited by skinsnut; 09-06-2008 at 11:43 AM.
Old 09-06-2008, 12:43 PM   #131
skins86fan
Camp Scrub

ill give him a 4 but i think its still way to early
Closed Thread