wtf is the deal w/ cutler

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 11-29-2009, 07:42 PM   #121
T.O.Killa
The Starter

Re: wtf is the deal w/ cutler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
Every week, Jay Cutler looks more and more like Jeff George. He's terrible. Thank the lord we didn't ship off two 1st rounders for that jerk.
Buddy, you are going over board putting Cutler down. Yes it is starting to look good that we did not get him, but that does not change the fact that we are still stuck with Campbell. He went out there today and last week and lost us the game. Cutler does not effect this. Two wrongs dont make a right.
T.O.Killa is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-29-2009, 07:42 PM   #122
Beemnseven
Pro Bowl

Are you sure that's how it went down? I thought the parties involved didn't want Campbell and that's the only reason we were left out of the Cutler sweepstakes.

The fact remains though, our front office wanted him. So again, they show their asses.
Beemnseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 08:18 PM   #123
GMScud
Swearinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.O.Killa View Post
Buddy, you are going over board putting Cutler down. Yes it is starting to look good that we did not get him, but that does not change the fact that we are still stuck with Campbell. He went out there today and last week and lost us the game. Cutler does not effect this. Two wrongs dont make a right.
Buddy, if you think Jason Campbell is the reason we lost the game today, then you're wrong. Our D played pretty poorly, and our pass protection is basically non-existent. Campbell made plays despite getting put on his ass over and over, completed 60% of his passes and had 3 touchdowns. Yeah he had two picks and missed a few WRs, but he also led us to 24 points on the road against a solid divisional rival.

I'm going overboard putting Cutler down? The guy looks lost. He's unemotional, a piss poor leader, and leads the league in INTs. And we almost gave up TWO first rounders for him!!

Nowhere did I say two wrongs make a right. But Campbell is playing MUCH better than Cutler this year. JC is not spectacular, but he certainly doesn't suck to the extent a lot of people around here think. And he sure as hell isn't the main reason we lost today.

Cutler and Sanchez were at the top of our FO's wish list. They currently have 40 interceptions combined and a combined passer rating under 70.
Old 11-29-2009, 08:24 PM   #124
GridIron26
Playmaker

Quote:
Buddy, if you think Jason Campbell is the reason we lost the game today, then you're wrong. Our D played pretty poorly, and our pass protection is basically non-existent. Campbell made plays despite getting put on his ass over and over, completed 60% of his passes and had 3 touchdowns. Yeah he had two picks and missed a few WRs, but he also led us to 24 points on the road against a solid divisional rival.

I'm going overboard putting Cutler down? The guy looks lost. He's unemotional, a piss poor leader, and leads the league in INTs. And we almost gave up TWO first rounders for him!!

Nowhere did I say two wrongs make a right. But Campbell is playing MUCH better than Cutler this year. JC is not spectacular, but he certainly doesn't suck to the extent a lot of people around here think. And he sure as hell isn't the main reason we lost today.

Cutler and Sanchez were at the top of our FO's wish list. They currently have 40 interceptions combined and a combined passer rating under 70.
Only if you could explain this to Vinny and Snyder.....
GridIron26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 08:24 PM   #125
celts32
Playmaker

Quote:
Every week, Jay Cutler looks more and more like Jeff George. He's terrible. Thank the lord we didn't ship off two 1st rounders for that jerk.
I would still make that trade for Cutler in a second. He is an elite talent. He needs better WR's and better coaching. That team has no running game, poor pass protection and average WR's.

“Goal line, goal line. I-left, tight wing, 70 chip on white.”

www.facebook.com/HackettstownBeerClub
celts32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 08:27 PM   #126
12thMan
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by celts32 View Post
I would still make that trade for Cutler in a second. He is an elite talent. He needs better WR's and better coaching. That team has no running game, poor pass protection and average WR's.
You're kidding, right? You're making that argument for Cutler, but not for Campbell? Tell me you're putting on.
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 08:28 PM   #127
T.O.Killa
The Starter

Quote:

I am not sure what game you watched, but JC played like crap, missed so many receivers and did not answer in the end. Gave two Int's that cost us dearly(six points). Man, you just don't know when to give up. Leave Cutler alone, worry about your own QB.
Old 11-29-2009, 08:29 PM   #128
GMScud
Swearinger

Quote:
Hmmmm, sounds just like the Redskins. And yet which of the two QBs is having a better season? Exactly.

Cutler is a bum.
Old 11-29-2009, 08:31 PM   #129
GMScud
Swearinger

Quote:
I am not sure what game you watched, but JC played like crap, missed so many receivers and did not answer in the end. Gave two Int's that cost us dearly(six points). Man, you just don't know when to give up. Leave Cutler alone, worry about your own QB.
LOL. Whatever you say. JC played like crap?? Hahaha. I just finished listening to a few different analysts say he played a solid football game. I know what I saw today.

Leave Cutler alone? What are you, his mommy? I'll say whatever I please about that loser.
Old 11-29-2009, 08:32 PM   #130
12thMan
MVP

What are you, his mommy? lol

My new sig
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 08:33 PM   #131
tryfuhl
Gamebreaker

His face still annoys me.
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 08:34 PM   #132
GTripp0012
Living Legend

Quote:
There's nothing wrong with being a fan of Jay Cutler, as he'll probably have better days than he's having right now in Chicago, but would it be so terrible to just act like a man and admit you were wrong?
Old 11-29-2009, 08:35 PM   #133
tryfuhl
Gamebreaker

Quote:
It is too early to pack it in on him indeed; I mean Hester didn't get onto the field much as a receiver and suddenly he's the number 1? He only started half of the games last year. Cutler does have to stop throwing so many INTs though, you can put all of that on everyone else.
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 08:39 PM   #134
T.O.Killa
The Starter

Quote:
LOL. Whatever you say. JC played like crap?? Hahaha. I just finished listening to a few different analysts say he played a solid football game. I know what I saw today.

Leave Cutler alone? What are you, his mommy? I'll say whatever I please about that loser.
I have heard many analysts say he missed a bunch of open recievers. He was sacked one time. He had a chance to win the game. He failed. I can only remember one game were he won it in five years, New Orleans, last year. I hope this is the last year we have to suffer through his losing.
Old 11-29-2009, 08:42 PM   #135
GTripp0012
Living Legend

Quote:
I have heard many analysts say he missed a bunch of open recievers. He was sacked one time. He had a chance to win the game. He failed. I can only remember one game were he won it in five years, New Orleans, last year. I hope this is the last year we have to suffer through his losing.
No rush on that man-ing up, btw.