Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Presidential Race 2024

Debating with the enemy

Old 04-05-2024, 07:17 AM   #1
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Presidential Race 2024

99% Of this Board Knows this already but it does say alot.

https://news.yahoo.com/former-trump-...040606954.html

Associated Press
Former Trump officials are among the most vocal opponents of returning him to the White House

ASSOCIATED PRESS
NEW YORK (AP) — Former Defense Secretary Mark Esper has called him a “threat to democracy.” Former national security adviser John Bolton has declared him “unfit to be president.” And former Vice President Mike Pence has declined to endorse him, citing “profound differences.”

As Donald Trump seeks the presidency for a third time, he is being vigorously opposed by a vocal contingent of former officials who are stridently warning against his return to power and offering dire predictions for the country and the rule of law if his campaign succeeds.

It’s a striking chorus of detractors, one without precedent in the modern era, coming from those who witnessed first-hand his conduct in office and the turmoil that followed.

Sarah Matthews, a former Trump aide who testified before the House Jan. 6 committee and is among those warning about the threat he poses, said it’s “mind-boggling” how many members of his senior staff have denounced him.

“These are folks who saw him up close and personal and saw his leadership style,” Matthews said.

“The American people should listen to what these folks are saying because it should be alarming that the people that Trump hired to work for him a first term are saying that he’s unfit to serve for a second term.”
Old 04-13-2024, 12:20 PM   #2
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Too late. Got me some Truth Social stock and a Trump Bible.

Ok well the least you could do is buy his sneakers for the trifecta. Lol.

Remember before 2016 when it would be absurd to run for president and sell sneakers and bibles to fund your criminal trials while running for president? Hell remember before 2016 when it would be absurd to run for president while facing criminal trials without selling sneakers and bibles to pay for it?
Sort of ironic but id like to make America great again by going back to a time before MAGA.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 12:24 PM   #3
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Presidential Race 2024

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/12/u...tion-2020.html

The guy under indictment for election interference would like to warn you all about possible election interference.

Is this like when the guy who loses his license for reckless driving warns you all about reckless driving?
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 11:31 PM   #4
jamf
Pro Bowl

Fuck this shit!
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2024, 10:25 PM   #5
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Biden is a god damn fucking embarrassment.

I hope everyone clearly understands now why this country is in terrible shape…the policies of a dementia ridden jack ass

Can’t name one policy that’s been effective…I point to policies of Biden and the shithole democrats that explain every fucking problem this country has which are many.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 12:40 AM   #6
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Biden is a god damn fucking embarrassment.

I hope everyone clearly understands now why this country is in terrible shape…the policies of a dementia ridden jack ass

Can’t name one policy that’s been effective…I point to policies of Biden and the shithole democrats that explain every fucking problem this country has which are many.
Only Biden is an embarrassment???

Biden definitely had a catastrophically bad debate which likely sinks his chances of reelection, but both are goddamn embarrassments. It is becoming clear as day that Biden suffers from dementia and the other choice is an immature pro-Russian self-serving criminal who attempted a coup against the United States (and who also is starting to show signs of senility).

Like I've been saying we are so screwed.

The Dems only chance of stopping Trump at this point is doing something they are just not capable of at this point. That is to dump to Biden and nominate someone from the right wing of the Democratic party (ie That would be dead center of the overall political range) that has name recognition - There is only one that fits that criteria and that would be Manchin (Sinema as VP?) and no way in hell would the current progressively controlled Dems ever make that move.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 08:10 AM   #7
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
trump is a god damn fucking embarrassment.

Can’t name one policy that’s been effective…I point to policies of trump and the shithole republicans that explain every fucking problem this country has which are many.

LOL, see how easy that was?
Old 06-28-2024, 08:31 AM   #8
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL, see how easy that was?
LOL, that was the Spider-Man meme, just in word form.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2024, 11:31 PM   #9
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

2 old geezers on the stage talking about golf handicaps and driving distances. America 2024 baby. Fore!
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 06:16 AM   #10
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...4f22e59e&ei=31

Not sure why I'm posting this - pretty sure we're all entrenched by now. Just in case anyone is dubious to the claims from last night.
Old 06-28-2024, 07:43 AM   #11
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...4f22e59e&ei=31

Not sure why I'm posting this - pretty sure we're all entrenched by now. Just in case anyone is dubious to the claims from last night.
These fact checks are of course horseshit Mooby. But I’d expect nothing else…

yes Governor Northam supported killing baby up to moment of birth. Stop trying to excuse it.

Yes Biden supports open borders which he told illegals to surge to the border when he became to president during the primary. Highes months on record: https://apnews.com/article/immigrati...f74de6cc629b32.

His border policy is a catastrophe, stop excusing it. And Trump border crossings were at a 40 year lows…fact

Yes Biden had more Covid deaths than Trump. And did not have tests available during his major surge winter after he took office. Nothing Biden did in Covid stopped the Covid deaths.

Seriously bringing up 1953 stat on unemployment…yes these are clearly bias fact chats.

In modern unemployment, yes Trump saw historic numbers and brought the unemployment number for Blacks to the lowest point ever.

Your fact checks are biased against Trump and negligent misleading, conveniently leaves outs facts that support Trumps record

Trump lead the Middle East with the Abraham accords and crushed the isis war…Joe has lead the Middle East into by appeasing Iran, allowing them to support Hamas Oct 7 and the Houthis attacks on the Red Sea. The Ukraine war happened because Biden was weak on Russia and NATO

We can talk failed energy policy, inflation, record high rent and food prices, Gen Z being priced out of buying there first house…

We can talk Jews being attacked in the streets of LA and on college campuses with antisemitism not seen in my lifetime. These aren’t rednecks committing the acts but college professors, liberals in democrat run cities. And they allow it to happen

Mooby, can you seriously name a policy under Biden that has worked? Is your opinion the Biden record is stronger than Trumps record in their Presidency?

He Gets Us

Last edited by Chico23231; 06-28-2024 at 08:53 AM.
Old 06-28-2024, 10:29 AM   #12
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
These fact checks are of course horseshit Mooby. But I’d expect nothing else…

yes Governor Northam supported killing baby up to moment of birth. Stop trying to excuse it.

Yes Biden supports open borders which he told illegals to surge to the border when he became to president during the primary. Highes months on record: https://apnews.com/article/immigrati...f74de6cc629b32.

His border policy is a catastrophe, stop excusing it. And Trump border crossings were at a 40 year lows…fact

Yes Biden had more Covid deaths than Trump. And did not have tests available during his major surge winter after he took office. Nothing Biden did in Covid stopped the Covid deaths.

Seriously bringing up 1953 stat on unemployment…yes these are clearly bias fact chats.

In modern unemployment, yes Trump saw historic numbers and brought the unemployment number for Blacks to the lowest point ever.

Your fact checks are biased against Trump and negligent misleading, conveniently leaves outs facts that support Trumps record

Trump lead the Middle East with the Abraham accords and crushed the isis war…Joe has lead the Middle East into by appeasing Iran, allowing them to support Hamas Oct 7 and the Houthis attacks on the Red Sea. The Ukraine war happened because Biden was weak on Russia and NATO

We can talk failed energy policy, inflation, record high rent and food prices, Gen Z being priced out of buying there first house…

We can talk Jews being attacked in the streets of LA and on college campuses with antisemitism not seen in my lifetime. These aren’t rednecks committing the acts but college professors, liberals in democrat run cities. And they allow it to happen

Mooby, can you seriously name a policy under Biden that has worked? Is your opinion the Biden record is stronger than Trumps record in their Presidency?
I have no issue with most of what you posted above.

However this one ".And Trump border crossings were at a 40 year lows…fact." as true as it is, completely distorts the effectiveness of Trump's policy. World wide migration being shut down due to COVID was the cause, not border policy. You need to look at 2017-2019 to see if Trump's border policies were effective. They weren't and significantly so as illegal migration steadily increased in those years. Yes, Trump was better than Biden on border control as Biden outright opened them, but he was worse than his predecessors.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 07:18 AM   #13
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

The dishonesty of the media on full display again…for 3 years they have been telling you not to believe your lying eyes, Biden maybe old but he is mentally sharp and fully doing the job the president

He is clearly not fit and it was on full display last night

He Gets Us
Old 06-28-2024, 08:16 AM   #14
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
The dishonesty of the media on full display again…for 3 years they have been telling you not to believe your lying eyes, Biden maybe old but he is mentally sharp and fully doing the job the president

Ahhhhh yes, the claim of the radical MAGA trump cult member!
Old 06-28-2024, 08:47 AM   #15
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:

To make my point even sharper…in the middle of the debate, Biden campaign leaked a claim that “Biden has a cold”…of course most intelligent people know that’s horseshit

Here is your lying media started posting it all over social media, knowing full well they were trying to excuse the poor performance

It wasn’t a cold folks, it’s dementia

He Gets Us