I Got All Sorts of Warpath Questions

Parking Lot

Old 01-25-2017, 09:30 AM   #121
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Re: I Got All Sorts of Warpath Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
LOL! No that was my joke. I will find it hold on.
Oh, shit! I remember glancing at that and skimmed a little and was like "YIKES", so I never finished it. LOL.

Advertisements
Old 01-25-2017, 09:48 AM   #122
mredskins
Gamebreaker

My job is so fucking unbelievable.
I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:
First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on makeup. She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.
The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career opportunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm not sure she even showers, much less shaves her "womanly" parts. I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store, she moans like a cat in heat.
But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the fucking stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work. He probably hasn't been sober anytime in the last ten years, and he's only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big fucking dog to work. Every fucking day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds and Burger King, every single fucking day.
Anyway, I drive these fucktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.
Old 01-25-2017, 09:55 AM   #123
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Why do you do this to me? It takes me way too long to figure it out!

Old 01-25-2017, 10:28 AM   #124
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

I remember those. Still funny.
Old 01-25-2017, 11:32 AM   #125
BDBohnzie
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Look at all the old heads reappearing in this thread... BDB, Crazy Canuck, where have youse guys been?

Also thanks for reminding us how weird you are Alvin, I had forgotten by now. Make sure you put those dolls in the freezer when you're done with them.
I'm around...lurking in the shadows and contributing to the beer thread from time to time. I read the main forums when something tweaks my interest, but long long ago, the year to year disappointment of this beloved team burned me out.

And I've been around since the Yahoo days. If the Join Date is 2004, it's a good indication that they've been around since the Yahoo days.

I also do remember the notion of posting a huge 1000th post...And now folks have 20, 30, 40k posts.

“WE TOOK HIM IN THE SIXTH ROUND SO WE'RE NOT SMART EITHER.” - Shanny on what the Skins saw in Alfred Morris
BDBohnzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 01:47 PM   #126
metalskins
The Starter

Quote:
my job is so fucking unbelievable.
I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks i work with:
First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on makeup. She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and i still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.
The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career opportunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm not sure she even showers, much less shaves her "womanly" parts. I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store, she moans like a cat in heat.
But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the fucking stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and i'm sure after work. He probably hasn't been sober anytime in the last ten years, and he's only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big fucking dog to work. Every fucking day i have to look at this huge great dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes i even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to mcdonalds and burger king, every single fucking day.
Anyway, i drive these fucktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.
this is classic gold!!!
Old 01-25-2017, 04:28 PM   #127
metalskins
The Starter

So, are there any past Warpathers you know of that actually did pass away?
Old 01-25-2017, 04:53 PM   #128
Schneed10
A Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalskins View Post
So, are there any past Warpathers you know of that actually did pass away?
Old 01-25-2017, 05:35 PM   #129
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Quote:
My job is so fucking unbelievable.
I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:
First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on makeup. She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.
But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the fucking stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work. He probably hasn't been sober anytime in the last ten years, and he's only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big fucking dog to work. Every fucking day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds and Burger King, every single fucking day.
Anyway, I drive these fucktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.
Let's be real though. The nerdy chick wasn't a Zero.
Old 01-25-2017, 06:23 PM   #130
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalskins View Post
OK, so someone mentioned a guy named Smootsmack. Sounds like you guys really liked him. He was an industry insider? Do you know who he really was?
Smoot is still around. Just in Twitter form. Just talked to him yesterday in fact. He's still posting McCoy pictures.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 06:49 PM   #131
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post
Let's be real though. The nerdy chick wasn't a Zero.
No way. A shower and a shave would do wonders though.
Old 01-25-2017, 06:50 PM   #132
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDBohnzie View Post
I'm around...lurking in the shadows and contributing to the beer thread from time to time. I read the main forums when something tweaks my interest, but long long ago, the year to year disappointment of this beloved team burned me out.

And I've been around since the Yahoo days. If the Join Date is 2004, it's a good indication that they've been around since the Yahoo days.

I also do remember the notion of posting a huge 1000th post...And now folks have 20, 30, 40k posts.
I feel you on that, circa 2013 or so I was starting to get burnt out myself. We can only tolerate bullshit for so long. I think they have improved since there but there is still much left to be desired.
Old 01-25-2017, 06:50 PM   #133
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
Smoot is still around. Just in Twitter form. Just talked to him yesterday in fact. He's still posting McCoy pictures.
What's his handle?
Old 01-25-2017, 08:10 PM   #134
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post

Is his second team still the Jets?
Old 01-26-2017, 09:35 AM   #135
metalskins
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
Or maybe I should rephrase the question and ask are there any past Warpathers that Schneed has killed?