Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Donovan McNabb: The New Face of The Redskins

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 04-06-2010, 11:59 AM   #121
MTK
\m/

Re: Donovan McNabb: The New Face of The Redskins

McNabb will always be tied to Philly. But a Super Bowl win as a Redskin would definitely make his time here very notable.

Advertisements
Old 04-06-2010, 12:26 PM   #122
saden1
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Interesting. So Reggie White who spent more years in Philly than the Packers is a Packer...yet you wouldn't consider McNabb a Redskin?

White hated the Eagles front office, so much so that he was one of the players that sued the NFL for free agency. With the kind of animosity between White and the Eagles I'm inclined to say he is a Packer.

5 years with the Skins and a SB could give McNabb some Skins creds but until then we should tame our excitement about him.

-Jenkins

Last edited by saden1; 04-06-2010 at 03:53 PM.
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 12:50 PM   #123
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
With the way Jackson was gushing over the Saints win and the fact that he watched the SB from Saints owner Tom Benson's box it's a no brainer who is his team. Football HoF is not like baseball, I'll admit that but lets not act like players and fans don't assign teams to themselves/them.
That is all you had to say.
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 10:26 AM   #124
dogsofwar
Camp Scrub

For the Redskins fans that don't live in the Philly metro area. I've be a 'skins fan since Sonny was the QB. Living in the Philly area, I have been forced to watch the Eagles games because it's the only game in town. I have watched every game McNabb has played and he is not the "Superstar" the rest of the country thinks he is. They only show you his good plays, which is about two out of 10 passes. His other passes are either over the WR's head or bouncing at their feet or very short passes the WRs turn into big gains. His five yard dump offs to Westbrook that turn into 50 yard TDs make him look great in the media. He is one of the biggest hot dogs in the league and believes people when they tell him he's great. He was the self appointed "captain" of the ship in Philly. Yeah, I also had to watch the post game show where he pleasured himself. He sucked when he was in his prime and now he is an over the hill QB who is comparing himself to John Elway and Brett Favre!!! Do you believe this guy? Do you know why the Eagles gave him to the 'skins, a division rival? Because they are not afraid of him, they know he sucks and is washed up! Ole' Danny means well, but he is becoming another Al Davis by taking washed up players. It all started with Bruce Smith and it continues to this day! Look at how many bums he has brought in! At least he is willing to spend his money improving team. Not like that fag Jeffery Laurie in Philly who is afraid to open his purse. That's why the Eagles lost a lot of good players over the years. Just a warning, the 'skins made a bad move taking McChoke as we call him around here! Wait and see! You'll be sooorrrrryyyy!
dogsofwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 01:22 PM   #125
dmek25
MVP

just say no to trolling....
Old 04-27-2010, 12:46 PM   #126
44ever

D.C. Sports Bog - Redskins fans have McNabb fever
He might have been a hated rival in the very recent past, but he's already on his way to becoming the face of the franchise.
Comn' Matty go for it!
44ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 03:00 PM   #127
Monkeydad
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44ever View Post
D.C. Sports Bog - Redskins fans have McNabb fever
He might have been a hated rival in the very recent past, but he's already on his way to becoming the face of the franchise.
Comn' Matty go for it!
dmek saiid no trolling!
Old 04-27-2010, 03:06 PM   #128
12thMan
MVP

You heard it here on Warpath first, baby.
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 03:08 PM   #129
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsofwar View Post
For the Redskins fans that don't live in the Philly metro area. I've be a 'skins fan since Sonny was the QB. Living in the Philly area, I have been forced to watch the Eagles games because it's the only game in town. I have watched every game McNabb has played and he is not the "Superstar" the rest of the country thinks he is. They only show you his good plays, which is about two out of 10 passes. His other passes are either over the WR's head or bouncing at their feet or very short passes the WRs turn into big gains. His five yard dump offs to Westbrook that turn into 50 yard TDs make him look great in the media. He is one of the biggest hot dogs in the league and believes people when they tell him he's great. He was the self appointed "captain" of the ship in Philly. Yeah, I also had to watch the post game show where he pleasured himself. He sucked when he was in his prime and now he is an over the hill QB who is comparing himself to John Elway and Brett Favre!!! Do you believe this guy? Do you know why the Eagles gave him to the 'skins, a division rival? Because they are not afraid of him, they know he sucks and is washed up! Ole' Danny means well, but he is becoming another Al Davis by taking washed up players. It all started with Bruce Smith and it continues to this day! Look at how many bums he has brought in! At least he is willing to spend his money improving team. Not like that fag Jeffery Laurie in Philly who is afraid to open his purse. That's why the Eagles lost a lot of good players over the years. Just a warning, the 'skins made a bad move taking McChoke as we call him around here! Wait and see! You'll be sooorrrrryyyy!
Fail
Old 04-27-2010, 03:17 PM   #130
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsofwar View Post

Odd, maybe some sour grapes here, nice first post with some great insight.
Old 04-27-2010, 03:19 PM   #131
Monkeydad
Living Legend

"I've be a 'skins fan since Sonny was the QB."

Yet, you have a Panthers avatar.

That you, Jimmy Claussen? Bitter over dropping in the draft and losing a good gig to McNabb?
Old 04-27-2010, 03:21 PM   #132
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
Odd, maybe some sour grapes here, nice first post with some great insight.
really?
Old 04-27-2010, 03:24 PM   #133
12thMan
MVP

At least he could have spaced his paragraph(s) out. But yeah, big time fail.
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 03:28 PM   #134
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
really?
No sarcasm. We really should introduce sarcasm in red font here works well on other sites I visit.
Old 04-27-2010, 03:34 PM   #135
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
No sarcasm. We really should introduce sarcasm in red font here works well on other sites I visit.
thought so, tough to tell sometimes

toss in a or something