CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-28-2017, 08:09 PM   #122
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Re: What would it take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Hillarys intolerant tolerance scared me more than anything Trump said.

In my opinion the democrats ran the bigger fear campaign, every person I know who voted against Trump did so because of fear not because of Hillary's vision. Every voter I know who voted for Trump either saw hope in his message or hated Hillary

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Well you can count me in as someone who hates Hilary. She's a phony son of a bitch. This is really one of the few places where I can truly share my feelings about that con artist. Everywhere else...my family, a lot of my friends and my GF are liberals who still are bitter about the election.

Can you imagine if there was a video out there of Trump calling a Klan member his "friend and mentor?" I mean do the liberals really know some of the shit that she has done?? It's right there on You Tube, this man did horrible things, voted against the Civil Rights act in 1964 and used the N word right before he died. And she up there sucking up to this piece of filth.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 08:59 PM   #123
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Trump is ballin... wow!

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 09:18 PM   #124
skinsfan69
Living Legend

He's not fucking around and good for him. It's about time someone started putting American lives and the safety of our country first.
Old 01-28-2017, 09:23 PM   #125
Alvin Walton
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Government understaffed. That's funny

Indeed...
We are so bloated.
Its high time the pork got trimmed.
Old 01-28-2017, 09:30 PM   #126
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
He's not fucking around and good for him. It's about time someone started putting American lives and the safety of our country first.
Just get ready for a daily dose of victimology TV. You can bet we will see tales of woe from the evil trumpster splashed all over the media. Unlike those who the aca raised premiums and deductibles to crazy heights, or the victims of inner city violence devasted by years of democratic politicians watching there citizens struggle in never ending cycles of governmental programs and welfare.

Old 01-29-2017, 06:25 AM   #127
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Government understaffed. That's funny

Not really funny to the people that need services.
Old 01-29-2017, 06:31 AM   #128
MTK
\m/

Let's take care of those vets, right?

How the Hiring Freeze Impacts Dept. Veterans Affairs
Old 01-29-2017, 06:59 AM   #129
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Tell Schumer to let the senate appoint the new VA chief so they can fix the VA.

5 days of a hiring freeze isn't doing any more harm than 8 years of neglect and incompetent leadership. As a vet who uses the VA I am more willing to say lets get it right rather than more of the same.

Old 01-29-2017, 07:10 AM   #130
MTK
\m/

The VA needs a lot of work, not hiring isn't part of the solution though. I hope most can at least agree on that.
Old 01-29-2017, 07:22 AM   #131
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Trump is ballin... wow!
Ballin lol

Well if he's ballin he just got flagged for illegal procedure

Judge blocks deportation of detainees over Trump refugee order | TheHill
Old 01-29-2017, 08:09 AM   #132
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

While I'm not necessarily in agreement with the total ban, it's time for those countries to clean up their fuckin problem and stop spreading them across the world.

If you look at the ban, most hate this country or at the least hate our freedom. They all contain elements that are extremely dangerous to our country. Several are state sponsors of terrorism.

The fact that they are predominantly Muslim hopefully sends a message . When you have folks organize 100k-300k to create a militant nation who are openly committing genocide who are attacking Europe and our country in the name of a religion, then that religion then has a fucking problem. They are responsible for cleaning it up and aren't doing a good job of it. A lot of these country in the Middle East are a disgrace when it comes to human rights. Most of these Muslim run country treats their woman like shit...they have limited rights. But yet you'll never hear a liberal talk about that. But god forbid someone tweet something here in this country that maybe interpreted as sexist. It a hypocritical joke.

He Gets Us
Old 01-29-2017, 08:33 AM   #133
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Lol hilarious...the electoral college. Why is this a problem now and not in the middle of the campaign or years before?

If you think it's that true or actually that simple, I promise you trump will get a second term.

But my point is this culture shift has hurt the country and trump successfully tapped into it. Read the joke giantone, terrible isn't it?

1)It was a problem in the middle of the campaign and Trump wasn't a politician years ago.
2) Trump won't finish this term let alone get another.
3) I read the joke ,so? The joke wasn't bad but since when becuase a few people tweet about a seinfeld joke about Lewis Black doe it speak for all America?
I realize I'm older than alot(most of) you but one thing is ....what you call a "culture shift"I describe as "age". My view point of the world in my teens was different than it was in my twenties and way different in my forties and now ,well I'm and old fart that most of you think is senile.To me it's not a culture shift but social media...not MSM that is hurting the country.
Old 01-29-2017, 08:54 AM   #134
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
1)It was a problem in the middle of the campaign and Trump wasn't a politician years ago.
2) Trump won't finish this term let alone get another.
3) I read the joke ,so? The joke wasn't bad but since when becuase a few people tweet about a seinfeld joke about Lewis Black doe it speak for all America?
I realize I'm older than alot(most of) you but one thing is ....what you call a "culture shift"I describe as "age". My view point of the world in my teens was different than it was in my twenties and way different in my forties and now ,well I'm and old fart that most of you think is senile.To me it's not a culture shift but social media...not MSM that is hurting the country.
I got you...I can respect that but your first post kinda sounded like the deplorables remark. I think that hurt Hillary a ton.

You know just based on the first week, I don't think it's out of the question trump may not finish the term.

He Gets Us
Old 01-29-2017, 09:03 AM   #135
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:
While I'm not necessarily in agreement with the total ban, it's time for those countries to clean up their fuckin problem and stop spreading them across the world.

If you look at the ban, most hate this country or at the least hate our freedom. They all contain elements that are extremely dangerous to our country. Several are state sponsors of terrorism.

The fact that they are predominantly Muslim hopefully sends a message . When you have folks organize 100k-300k to create a militant nation who are openly committing genocide who are attacking Europe and our country in the name of a religion, then that religion then has a fucking problem. They are responsible for cleaning it up and aren't doing a good job of it. A lot of these country in the Middle East are a disgrace when it comes to human rights. Most of these Muslim run country treats their woman like shit...they have limited rights. But yet you'll never hear a liberal talk about that. But god forbid someone tweet something here in this country that maybe interpreted as sexist. It a hypocritical joke.

You won't hear them talk about a lot of things. You won't hear them talk about the Somalian guy who tried to kill innocent Ohio State students with his car and a butcher knife. They'd probably feel different if it was them getting stabbed, or run over. Or you won't hear them talk about more than 1,000 Syrians getting arrested in England last year. Some for serious crimes such as rape. Or the serious issue it's causing in Germany, more crime by Syrians over there. It's crickets when you start talking about that shit...