Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Coronavirus (political)

Debating with the enemy

Old 09-15-2021, 11:22 AM   #1306
MTK
\m/

Re: Coronavirus (political)

I'm all out of fucks to give with these anti covid fuckers dropping dead. It does really fire me up though they are sucking up valuable medical resources while they waste away for something they promoted as a hoax.

Advertisements
Old 09-15-2021, 11:27 AM   #1307
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
I'm all out of fucks to give with these anti covid fuckers dropping dead. It does really fire me up though they are sucking up valuable medical resources while they waste away for something they promoted as a hoax.
+1

We're past the point where you can claim the vaccine isn't legit or FDA approved, as we reach the point where doctors have to prioritize beds and supplies for those who have the best chance of surviving I have no problem with them prioritizing vaxxed over unvaxxed.
Old 09-15-2021, 11:43 AM   #1308
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Reddit has, what I think, is a poor taste thread called the "Herman Cain Award" and it features people's social media posts mocking Covid then social media posts showing theyve died from Covid.

https://www.reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward/

What I find scary is the people on here dying arent 80 or 90 year olds. Theyre dads. Theyre 40 to 60 years old.

I just started taking an auto immune injection that changes the way my auto immune system responds.

Im 70/30 on masks. Most times I wear them in stores but Ill walk down a halfway or be at work without one. Im certainly exposing my self at times. I have various kn 95s. I think the cloth masks are useless.

I dont know man ... Im going to be more vigilant going forward. Daughter wanted to do laser tag but I had to say no. Be smarter.
Pretty disappointing that the government didn't help to make N95 masks available to everyone. Figure with all the money we spend in general and how bad COVID has fucked everything up, that this would have been a priority.

Instead we had people wearing shitty ass masks or things like bandanas.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 12:18 PM   #1309
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Pretty disappointing that the government didn't help to make N95 masks available to everyone. Figure with all the money we spend in general and how bad COVID has fucked everything up, that this would have been a priority.

Instead we had people wearing shitty ass masks or things like bandanas.
There was a plan to send masks to every American early on .. until you-know-who quashed it

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...email-n1240359

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/02/u...ump-masks.html

--------

I've had COVID and I got vaccinated.

I'd rather get COVID again then live my life in fear of variants. I've done everything asked of me. I want to live my fucking life again. I'm done wearing masks. If a business makes it mandatory, that's their choice, but they won't get my money.

Leave me the fuck alone.

^^ that you?
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 12:29 PM   #1310
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
There was a plan to send masks to every American early on .. until you-know-who quashed it

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...email-n1240359

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/02/u...ump-masks.html

--------

I've had COVID and I got vaccinated.

I'd rather get COVID again then live my life in fear of variants. I've done everything asked of me. I want to live my fucking life again. I'm done wearing masks. If a business makes it mandatory, that's their choice, but they won't get my money.

Leave me the fuck alone.

^^ that you?
Yes, and that is still the case now. But there was a long time between the arrival of COVID and when the vaccine was available to all Americans. I didn't like wearing a mask, but I did all the way thru like June 18th of this year.

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 09-15-2021 at 01:00 PM.
Old 09-15-2021, 01:33 PM   #1311
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Yes, and that is still the case now. But there was a long time between the arrival of COVID and when the vaccine was available to all Americans. I didn't like wearing a mask, but I did all the way thru like June 18th of this year.
Understood SD, glad youre doing well.

I thought I was done with masks after my vax .. but i guess not. sucks for me. Im certain my 9 yer old will catch it at school. Just waiting and hoping shes one of the many asymptomatic.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 01:45 PM   #1312
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Understood SD, glad youre doing well.

I thought I was done with masks after my vax .. but i guess not. sucks for me. Im certain my 9 yer old will catch it at school. Just waiting and hoping shes one of the many asymptomatic.
Fingers crossed for you and her. Hope all is well and goes well.
Old 09-15-2021, 08:58 PM   #1313
htownskinfan
JUST LIVIN

I’m in Houston,I’m not surprised because nothing surprises me anymore,but people here don’t really give a fck about the mask anymore.Most retail stores the employees are wearing them(but not my work) but the majority of customers are not,and I don’t personally know of any stores that say mask required.
I took my dog to the vet today.Two or three months ago this vet was making you wait in car and they came and got your pet.So today I wore my mask inside only to find that not a single employee was wearing a mask.I thought that was strange, you went from not letting customers in to saying screw it.
The delta variant is kicking ass and you’re packing NFL stadiums also,so NFL has said screw it also
Old 09-15-2021, 11:03 PM   #1314
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Lol Nicki Minaj really hurtin people’s feelings tonight on Twitter…lol. The White House apparently is so worried they have called her in. Retweeting clips and giving the ole +1 to the most watched show on tv.

You know, why has that lying coward pathetic, piece of dogshit Lebrona James gotten a pass with his “not speaking on” the vaccine? Makes you wonder how many folks may have gotten the shot if he supported it.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 06:50 AM   #1315
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Lol Nicki Minaj really hurtin people’s feelings tonight on Twitter…lol. The White House apparently is so worried they have called her in. Retweeting clips and giving the ole +1 to the most watched show on tv.

You know, why has that lying coward pathetic, piece of dogshit Lebrona James gotten a pass with his “not speaking on” the vaccine? Makes you wonder how many folks may have gotten the shot if he supported it.
Lebron shouldn't get a pass - he's politically active when it's convenient but other than being pro BLM he picks and chooses when to speak on the controversial issues of the day (see China&NBA and COVID).

Also I gotta say - I find it absolutely hilarious Tucker is riding this swollen balls train as far as it will go. If Nicki was pro-BLM Tucker would disavow her - but now that their agendas align with being anti-vaxx he's quick to pick up on her cousins-brother's-friends story. Meanwhile the dude out just wanted some strange before he got married and now he's gotta ride this "vaccine caused my swollen balls" story out.
Old 09-16-2021, 07:34 AM   #1316
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Lebron shouldn't get a pass - he's politically active when it's convenient but other than being pro BLM he picks and chooses when to speak on the controversial issues of the day (see China&NBA and COVID).

Also I gotta say - I find it absolutely hilarious Tucker is riding this swollen balls train as far as it will go. If Nicki was pro-BLM Tucker would disavow her - but now that their agendas align with being anti-vaxx he's quick to pick up on her cousins-brother's-friends story. Meanwhile the dude out just wanted some strange before he got married and now he's gotta ride this "vaccine caused my swollen balls" story out.
Lol…well the agenda aligned isn’t an anti-vax angle, it’s the government/media bullying of folks against a mandate. Tucker and Nicki say it’s a choice to vaccinate…my body, my choice, everyone supported that last week I thought? That’s the clip she highlighted and agreed with from Big Tuck

He Gets Us
Old 09-16-2021, 10:21 AM   #1317
MTK
\m/

Funny how my body my choice suddenly holds water with a lot of folks out there.

What the Tucker/Minaj ridiculousness highlights more than anything, is we're all just getting sick and tired of the bullshit excuses for not getting vaccinated. If I hear someone say they are doing their own research one more time I swear. Sorry but going down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole on Google, YouTube, and Facebook doesn't qualify as doing "research".
Old 09-16-2021, 10:54 AM   #1318
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

People can absolutely be pro vaccine and anti mandate. I think most are…I believe in the science, but the government has no right to force a person to take vaccines.

That’s the issue Tucker was specific about in the Nicki ball story. That the one highlighted by Minaj, go back and look again at the clip in the shared tweet. The one that made everyone cry. The issue is not the ball story claim, it’s government mandate.

He Gets Us
Old 09-16-2021, 11:01 AM   #1319
MTK
\m/

Ball story, FFS, what a fucking clown show Tucker is.

He wears giant fucking clown shoes.
Old 09-16-2021, 11:06 AM   #1320
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

He Gets Us