Debating with the enemy

Old 11-17-2021, 12:26 PM   #1261
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Media Bias

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Lol.

Yes we can read whatever we want but when the right comes out and says oh this goes against MLK’s teachings and its racist - but MLK’s own daughters and contemporaries say that is manufactured nonsense ill go with them. Again CRT was meant to get rid of racism not hide
it. This isn’t really debatable. It has become the rights new boogie man SD. It is laughable.

The left wants to teach and understand CRT to end racism. The right wants to turn it into something it is not so they can bark about another boogie man the left is unleashing on Americans. Let’s face it a big ole chunk of the rights base isn’t exactly fond of anything that makes whites look bad or helps black and brown people. It is fuckin comical.
Punch you are so full of shit. JFC. It’s not about teaching CRT or not teaching American history which includes black history. At least y’all have moved from CRT doesn’t exist. That lie wasn’t working out I guess.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-17-2021, 12:27 PM   #1262
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I wish there was a 5 year ban on using MLK in political arguments.

I'm not talking about what you just said. I mean literally in the country, no one can use him to try to prove a point. That guys name gets brought up so improperly all of the time.

It's like people think if you reference MLK you automatically win the argument no matter how stupid your argument is.
MLK is the strawman punch it trying to insert here

He Gets Us
Old 11-17-2021, 01:34 PM   #1263
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Put down the bong Chico. Or the bottle. Or both. You’re letting your emotions control your posts. Your tired, repetitive, regurgitated posts.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 01:48 PM   #1264
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Media Bias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Punch you are so full of shit. JFC. It’s not about teaching CRT or not teaching American history which includes black history. At least y’all have moved from CRT doesn’t exist. That lie wasn’t working out I guess.

You are so confused and so far down the right rabbit hole I don’t even know how to respond. Lol. Angry too. The right has ya right where they wanted you. Angry and afraid of their new boogie man.

Oh and “ so full of shit” is a personal attack. Is anyone gonna scold Chico for this? Anyone?

I mean it isn’t like someone called him a Trumper which would be equally mean.
Old 11-17-2021, 02:11 PM   #1265
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
You are so confused and so far down the right rabbit hole I don’t even know how to respond. Lol. Angry too. The right has ya right where they wanted you. Angry and afraid of their new boogie man.

Oh and “ so full of shit” is a personal attack. Is anyone gonna scold Chico for this? Anyone?

G1 should be around shortly.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 02:26 PM   #1266
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
G1 should be around shortly.
He’s about to drop his go too: “Chico stfu”

He Gets Us
Old 11-17-2021, 02:31 PM   #1267
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:

Personal attack would have been: “Punch you’re a piece of shit”

In my best Joe Biden voice “come on, man??!!” Without crapping my pants like Joey B in Rome or busting farts in front of royalty in Britain.

He Gets Us
Old 11-17-2021, 04:15 PM   #1268
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
chico , this is for you!

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/15/media...ory/index.html

Alex Jones Loses Sandy Hook Families’ Lawsuits Over Conspiracy Theories

A Connecticut judge found InfoWars host and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones liable by default in a defamation lawsuit brought by families of victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre.

Superior Court Judge Barbara Bellis said that Jones’ refusal to hand over documents and financial records rendered him liable after years of dodging court orders to surrender the papers.

“All the defendants have failed to fully and fairly comply with their discovery obligations,” Bellis said during a virtual hearing, according to CNN.

The Monday decision in the lawsuit brought by eight families comes weeks after a judge in Texas found Jones liable for damages in three other cases brought by the parents of victims who were killed in the 2012 mass shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, that claimed the lives of 20 first-graders and six educators. The gunman, 20-year-old Adam Lanza, turned the gun on himself after the massacre.

On his show, Jones had portrayed the mass shooting as a “false flag” operation involving “crisis actors” seeking to boost gun control measures and failed to back up the bogus assertions.

Alex Jones’ Last Ditch Defense in Sandy Hook Lawsuit: Depose Hillary Clinton

After making the false claims, Jones repeatedly ignored court orders to provide evidence in the cases against him brought by the families of victims from the massacre who have accused Jones of enriching himself by spewing lies about the shooting.

In an effort to demonstrate the alleged link between Jones’ profits and his conspiracy theories about the shooting, lawyers for Sandy Hook families had requested detailed financial records and analytics that they said Jones ducked for more than two years.

Bellis concluded on Monday that Jones’ attorneys had provided only “sanitized, inaccurate” financial records and had repeatedly disregarded her rulings to supply the parents’ lawyers with more complete data, according to the Hartford Courant.
Still waiting for chico to defend this lying stack o shit. Tells us how the MSM got this wrong.
Old 11-17-2021, 04:20 PM   #1269
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

In my best Joe Biden voice “come on, man??!!” Without crapping my pants like Joey B in Rome or busting farts in front of royalty in Britain.
Old 11-17-2021, 04:52 PM   #1270
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Still waiting for chico to defend this lying stack o shit. Tells us how the MSM got this wrong.
G1, why would I defend him? I think he is an insane, king grifter. The guy is nuts I’ve never defended or even referenced him.

He Gets Us
Old 11-17-2021, 04:57 PM   #1271
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Literally nobody here has argued CRT doesn't exist.

Gonna restrain myself from making it personal here - you aren't worth the effort. You see what you want to see.
Old 11-17-2021, 05:36 PM   #1272
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
I'm fine with not referencing MLK if we can also include Hitler in that deal

‘Hitler did it!’ Mike Lindell claims last-minute conspiracy to stop his Thanksgiving election reversal

^ this guy is fucking nuts, how does he keep getting air time??
During his interview Lindell suggested they melt down Dominion voting machines to turn them into prison bars.

I wonder what it's like to sit there intentionally trying to come up with insanely stupid ideas to appease your deity.
Old 11-17-2021, 06:10 PM   #1273
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

When i say someone is full of shit i get chastised. I want equal chastity !
As per Joey B - Its almost as heinous as getting pissed on in Russia or serving big macs to the National champions!
Old 11-17-2021, 06:14 PM   #1274
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Literally nobody here has argued CRT doesn't exist.

Gonna restrain myself from making it personal here - you aren't worth the effort. You see what you want to see.

Seriously I hadn’t heard that one either…
Is that a lie the right is spinning to make their previous lie about CRT more believable? The right has literally become an echo chamber for the criminally insane. What an absolute disaster. Shameful. And all to appease one man with a tiny cock and a big fuckin mouth.
Old 11-17-2021, 07:52 PM   #1275
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
G1, why would I defend him? I think he is an insane, king grifter. The guy is nuts I’ve never defended or even referenced him.
Why not , if you really felt that way you would have called him out like you do with all your other bullshit.