Locker Room Main Forum

Old 07-13-2009, 10:05 PM   #106
SBXVII
Franchise Player

Re: Romo gets dissed again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Romo is totally focused now.
All I know is we need to send a "No Trespass Letter" to his ex to keep her away from any Skins players. The first thing women do is go out and do the first thing they can think of that would piss you off. The last thing we need is her shaking her booty around the park distracting everyone. LOL.
SBXVII is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 07-13-2009, 11:44 PM   #107
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket$ $traight View Post
Ok. I am just hating... So why does he have more muffed snaps for playoff losses than playoff wins? Why did he throw an INT to lose to the Giants with home field advantage? Why did he piss himself against the Eagles last year? Why is he absolutely pathetic in December when wins are most important?

Maybe you need to quit buying the hype and realize that he is eye candy. You cannot objectively look past his great fantasy stats (which will go down this year btw because Owens is gone) and admit that he is a choker.

Maybe you want to back a choker, however I will give accolades to those who overachieve when it counts instead of embarrassing one of the most talented teams year in and year out.

How about this, since you view this proven choker, for whatever reason, as a top 7 QB give your analysis of how he fits that criteria?
The fumble happen's that was a coaching problem because he shouldn't have been the holder anyway.... but no excuses he can't drop it. We could all argue all day if we agree or disagree but the bottom line is SCREW DALLAS anyway and the Eagles and Giants.. I still think Romo is ahead of ELI but thats my opinion we will see soon if Romo is the real deal without T.O
Old 07-14-2009, 04:01 AM   #108
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
That is a`pre-Super Bowl era record. By the way, the Giants are currently tied for the record, but do not have a current streak, unlike the Cowboys. See here:
Super Bowl 43

LOL.........ya had to go and wreck the surprise.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 08:46 PM   #109
GusFrerotte

Romo has had a lot more to work with Okie than JC. His ass is on the line just as bad as JC's as CR has alluded to. Every preseason mag has them contending with us for the NFC East cellar so in reality most writers tend to agree with Jacobs, as do I and it seems most guys in the forum. The guy has his head up his ass, or until more recently between Jessica Simpson's thighs!!!!!!
GusFrerotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 09:45 AM   #110
freddavisbro86
Camp Scrub

romo sucks
freddavisbro86 is offline   Reply With Quote