Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

trump the Criminal

Debating with the enemy

Old 08-13-2022, 11:39 AM   #106
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

trump the Criminal

Imagine if back in the day 40 percent of the Americans thought that George Washington was a threat, and that Benedict Arnold was the patriot?
Can you imagine that?

Not to compare Biden to Washington cus there isn’t a revolution. Well not one we have to be worried about.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 08-13-2022, 12:18 PM   #107
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: trump the Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Even the FOX people except Hannity and Tucker are saying what in the hell was he thinking. trump is saying he declassified those papers himself. Not the way it works there is a whole process to redacting things and such before anything is declassified.
Old 08-14-2022, 10:23 PM   #108
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
I agree with this 100 percent.

I am pro law enforcement. It's a tough job man, and I'm glad there are still men and women willing to do it. I also know there are bad cops, and cops who make mistakes, but they don't represent the majority. I have friends who are cops, whose wives wonder if they'll be the next cop targeted, and I have friends who are black, whose wives worry if they or their kids will come home every time they leave the house. Not being either, I can't truly know how that feels, but I know it's a problem worth having the conversations about.
Preach Chief. We agree on this.
Old 08-15-2022, 12:57 PM   #109
Giantone
Gamebreaker

The unredacted Warrant that was released to the press has also released the names of the FBI agents who were just doing their jobs , they are now being threaten with their address being released/ shared on line.
Old 08-17-2022, 11:31 AM   #110
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Business Insider
'It's over' for the Trump Organization if its CFO Allen Weisselberg pleads guilty, legal analyst and ex-prosecutor says

https://news.yahoo.com/over-trump-or...084044668.html

"Once Allen Weisselberg pleads guilty, it's over for the Trump Organization," said Andrew Weissmann, a law professor at New York University and former lead prosecutor under Robert Mueller, on MSNBC's "The Last Word" with Lawrence O'Donnell.

He said that crimes committed by Weisselberg would be attributed to the Trump Organization, meaning the company would also be held responsible for the charges.

The Trump Organization is scheduled to face trial on October 24. If Weisselberg does not take a plea deal and goes to court, he will face trial alongside the business group. Both he and the Trump Organization have pleaded not guilty.

"So the leverage in terms of the financial consequences to Donald Trump doesn't mean he's going to jail, but the consequences for the Trump Organization are huge," Weissman said.

"Remember, for those people who think Donald Trump did this in part for money, that he's venal, this is a big deal," he added.

Weissman said that if he were advising Trump on handling the list of investigations and lawsuits against him, he would prioritize dealing with the consequences of Weisselberg's plea deal.

Trump currently faces six lawsuits, three criminal investigations, and a civil investigation on top of his indictment by the Manhattan District Attorney's office. He has also filed two lawsuits — one against his niece, Mary Trump, and another against his former election rival Hillary Clinton.
Old 08-18-2022, 03:42 PM   #111
Giantone
Gamebreaker

LOL, the trump Kids are as stupid as chico is!

https://news.yahoo.com/eric-trump-sa...080220266.html

INSIDER
Eric Trump said the Republican Party is 'actually the Trump party,' claiming his father changed how the GOP operate.

Eric Trump said on Wednesday that the Republican party should be called "the Trump party."

He referred to his father's endorsement record as a sign of his influence in the GOP.

He said Donald Trump had "redefined" the Republican party and how it operates.

Eric Trump said on Wednesday that his father, former President Donald Trump, is the key defining feature of the GOP and that the Republican party should be known as the "Trump party."
Old 08-18-2022, 03:47 PM   #112
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL, the trump Kids are as stupid as chico is!

https://news.yahoo.com/eric-trump-sa...080220266.html

INSIDER
Eric Trump said the Republican Party is 'actually the Trump party,' claiming his father changed how the GOP operate.

Eric Trump said on Wednesday that the Republican party should be called "the Trump party."

He referred to his father's endorsement record as a sign of his influence in the GOP.

He said Donald Trump had "redefined" the Republican party and how it operates.

Eric Trump said on Wednesday that his father, former President Donald Trump, is the key defining feature of the GOP and that the Republican party should be known as the "Trump party."
I'm all for no parties, or as many parties as possible. I actually wish there was a Trump party. They should create their own separate party. Then they can all get matching shirts and walk around together, and the rest of us can go back to normal.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2022, 08:34 PM   #113
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:
Funny how the party of law and order is now saying defund the FBI. Fucking traitors and bootlickers.
This
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2022, 11:29 AM   #114
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Now its “destroy” the fbi. As always the Trumpers are carrying things waaaay too far.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 08:58 AM   #115
MTK
\m/

Wow we are officially in the upside down world now

Old 08-23-2022, 09:59 AM   #116
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Wow we are officially in the upside down world now

Too late. The Maga cultists are locked into Trump. Just lurk on Free Republic to see what I mean. Fox is part of the deep state, left wing media etc according to posters there. Newsmax and OAN are the only reliable source now.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 10:12 AM   #117
MTK
\m/

It was too late for the MAGA mouth breathers right from the start.

Hilary was right when she called them deplorables.
Old 08-30-2022, 01:50 PM   #118
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Corden Mocks Vendor Stiffed by Trump’s Truth Social for More Than $1 Million: ‘You Knew What Was Gonna Happen’

https://www.thewrap.com/corden-mocks...trump-stiffed/

James Corden has absolutely no sympathy for a Truth Social vendor who has reportedly been stiffed out of more than $1 million by twice-impeached former president Donald Trump. According to the late night host, this scenario was all too easy to avoid because of how predictable it was.

According to Fox Business this week, Trump’s social media platform is facing allegations from a vendor of not paying more than $1 million in contractually obligated payments. That vendor is speculated to be RightForge, which entered into an agreement to host Truth Social back in October of last year, but the company declined to comment “on any private matters” to the outlet. Regardless of who the vendor is, though, Corden doesn’t have any words of comfort.

“Look, it’s 2022. If you willingly do work with a Trump business, the problem’s you,” Corden said bluntly. “You knew what was gonna happen, OK? You must’ve seen this.”
Old 08-30-2022, 02:23 PM   #119
MTK
\m/

Trump having a meltdown today on “Truth” Social, retweeting wacked out Q shit. Oh and now Google is banning the TS app from their platform lol

What a lunatic
Old 08-31-2022, 08:37 AM   #120
MTK
\m/

JFC, this guy is so done