I Got All Sorts of Warpath Questions

Parking Lot

Old 01-24-2017, 09:03 AM   #106
Schneed10
A Dude

Re: I Got All Sorts of Warpath Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post
Did she really? That's so weird. I also wonder why people just disappear sometimes. I definitely don't post as much as I used to, but I'm always lurking just as much as ever. I mean I get it if someone has like 100 posts, but a lot of the people who just leave have thousands. So odd.
I'm not sure if my life would have purpose if I didn't show up and troll somebody once a week.

I'm a winner.

Advertisements
Old 01-24-2017, 09:12 AM   #107
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

HA! I'm wondering. I feel like we're missing someone that we haven't mentioned. I remember AMD. Always liked that dude too.
Old 01-24-2017, 09:24 AM   #108
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Did she really? That's so weird. I also wonder why people just disappear sometimes. I definitely don't post as much as I used to, but I'm always lurking just as much as ever. I mean I get it if someone has like 100 posts, but a lot of the people who just leave have thousands. So odd.
Not like on a date, but she went to some fair to try his BBQ. She was bat shit crazy in her own right.

It would be cool to do a meet up someday I have literally/virtual known you guys for over a decade.
Old 01-24-2017, 09:32 AM   #109
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

For sure. I think we all talked about it a while back. I've met some people over the years at games. Everyone has been very cool. Daseal and Gmanc I consider some of my best friends actually (met them here). Before they moved they'd drive down from DC and we'd all watch the draft at my house.
Old 01-24-2017, 04:06 PM   #110
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
For sure. I think we all talked about it a while back. I've met some people over the years at games. Everyone has been very cool. Daseal and Gmanc I consider some of my best friends actually (met them here). Before they moved they'd drive down from DC and we'd all watch the draft at my house.
Yeah I would love to do a meet up eventually. I have only met one person from here and that was because he sold me tickets to a Skins game once (the Bucs game in 2010 that was McNabb's last game before being benched). I think his name was mlmdub.
Old 01-24-2017, 04:12 PM   #111
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Where is That Guy? dude hasn't been around either...has he?

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 04:25 PM   #112
metalskins
The Starter

Quote:
That's a good question. Why is that? Do they get pissed off or something? I know for me on other forums, I eventually leave because the forums' activity level drops. One forum I was a member of wound up having only about three active members, and it got so boring I had to cut bait. I guess, also, people spend more time on social media like Twitter or Facebook. I'm kind of old school, I like forum boards better.
Old 01-24-2017, 04:27 PM   #113
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Also, didn't OTM (or who was it?) talk about having sex with their sister? I remember thinking, THIS IS BANANAS.
Old 01-24-2017, 04:58 PM   #114
metalskins
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by themalcolmconnection View Post
also, didn't otm (or who was it?) talk about having sex with their sister? I remember thinking, this is bananas.
wtf????
Old 01-24-2017, 04:59 PM   #115
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Also, didn't OTM (or who was it?) talk about having sex with their sister? I remember thinking, THIS IS BANANAS.
LOL! No that was my joke. I will find it hold on.
Old 01-24-2017, 05:08 PM   #116
mredskins
Gamebreaker

You have to read the whole thing.
Old 01-24-2017, 05:09 PM   #117
mredskins
Gamebreaker

This is bad news/ confession thread.

I kissed my sister fairly passionately and I feel awful/disgusted with myself. Here is the whole story below. Tell me your thoughts after you read my confession.First of all just for some background: My Mum died right when I was born, (she was actually really, really hot- but this isn't about her. I guess that's fucked up to say, but whatever.) I actually grew up with my dad's family, because my dad has all sorts of emotional issues and he bailed before I was born. So you can see, my childhood was really kind of messed up.
Anyways, growing up I feel like there was always a lot of distance between me and my sister. When I was about 17 or 18 I first noticed that my sister was a hottie.
I don't want to go into too many details about it, but basically what happened is that I accidentally found a video that she made of herself. I knew she didn't make it for me- but I thought she was so fucking beautiful that I watched it twice. I probably would have watched it a hell of a lot more, except that like right around the time I found the video, all this crazy shit went down and I had to leave home. (My dad's family who I was staying with got in bad trouble with the law. I never talk about it).
Sooo... I was totally lusting after my sister at that point. She was also having bad trouble with the law. She was actually in custody when I left home.
My friend and I went to go pick her up. When I saw her that day, after seeing the video, I have to be honest, I just wanted to fuck her brains out. Looking back on it now, it's pretty messed up- but I think she had feelings for me too. She actually kissed me right after we came to get her... and it wasn't a sisterly kiss, you know? I mean, it wasn't like ridiculously sexual or anything, but it definitely wasn't sisterly.
After we left, we all went to crash with my Sister's friends. On the trip there, my friend sort of implied that he wanted to get with my Sister, and I got a little jealous. He's a good looking guy- and even though she was my sister- I just felt like he was competition. Not much else happened between us for a while except some maybe-sexy hugging.
Pretty much everyone in my life at that point was wanted by the government, so we all moved around a lot. I'm not saying that I'm proud of it or anything, but it was kind of an awesome time.
My friend and my sister never hooked up I don't think- but I thought there was some serious sexual tension going on between them. It was around that time that I got really badly hurt in an accident. It was fucked up. I almost died. But when I was in recovery my sister came to see me, and out of the clear blue sky she started gives me this awesome, slow, passionate kiss on the lips.
Sadly (although, I guess for the best) nothing ever came of it. We spent some time apart... and I started to get really religious, so I tried not to think of her that way. It was actually going well for a long time- like I was totally over her. But I have to say, like a year or so after all that stuff went down, we were out sailing (not like a date or anything romantic like that), and she was wearing like the hottest bikini I've ever fucking seen and it brought back all the old feelings. Sigh.
A little while later she actually wound up with my friend from before (the sexual tension guy). I can't say I was surprised.
But even after she was shacking up with my friend, there was one time we were at a party... my friend was inside, and my sister and I were outside alone. It was a really intimate moment. I think something might have happened, except that I killed the mood when I told her that Darth Vader was our father and that I had to go face him.
Old 01-24-2017, 08:11 PM   #118
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Smootsmack was a fake account. It was really vinny cerato.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Old 01-24-2017, 09:22 PM   #119
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Smootsmack was a fake account. It was really vinny cerato.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 08:55 AM   #120
metalskins
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
This is bad news/ confession thread.

I kissed my sister fairly passionately and I feel awful/disgusted with myself. Here is the whole story below. Tell me your thoughts after you read my confession.First of all just for some background: My Mum died right when I was born, (she was actually really, really hot- but this isn't about her. I guess that's fucked up to say, but whatever.) I actually grew up with my dad's family, because my dad has all sorts of emotional issues and he bailed before I was born. So you can see, my childhood was really kind of messed up.
Anyways, growing up I feel like there was always a lot of distance between me and my sister. When I was about 17 or 18 I first noticed that my sister was a hottie.
I don't want to go into too many details about it, but basically what happened is that I accidentally found a video that she made of herself. I knew she didn't make it for me- but I thought she was so fucking beautiful that I watched it twice. I probably would have watched it a hell of a lot more, except that like right around the time I found the video, all this crazy shit went down and I had to leave home. (My dad's family who I was staying with got in bad trouble with the law. I never talk about it).
Sooo... I was totally lusting after my sister at that point. She was also having bad trouble with the law. She was actually in custody when I left home.
My friend and I went to go pick her up. When I saw her that day, after seeing the video, I have to be honest, I just wanted to fuck her brains out. Looking back on it now, it's pretty messed up- but I think she had feelings for me too. She actually kissed me right after we came to get her... and it wasn't a sisterly kiss, you know? I mean, it wasn't like ridiculously sexual or anything, but it definitely wasn't sisterly.
After we left, we all went to crash with my Sister's friends. On the trip there, my friend sort of implied that he wanted to get with my Sister, and I got a little jealous. He's a good looking guy- and even though she was my sister- I just felt like he was competition. Not much else happened between us for a while except some maybe-sexy hugging.
Pretty much everyone in my life at that point was wanted by the government, so we all moved around a lot. I'm not saying that I'm proud of it or anything, but it was kind of an awesome time.
My friend and my sister never hooked up I don't think- but I thought there was some serious sexual tension going on between them. It was around that time that I got really badly hurt in an accident. It was fucked up. I almost died. But when I was in recovery my sister came to see me, and out of the clear blue sky she started gives me this awesome, slow, passionate kiss on the lips.
Sadly (although, I guess for the best) nothing ever came of it. We spent some time apart... and I started to get really religious, so I tried not to think of her that way. It was actually going well for a long time- like I was totally over her. But I have to say, like a year or so after all that stuff went down, we were out sailing (not like a date or anything romantic like that), and she was wearing like the hottest bikini I've ever fucking seen and it brought back all the old feelings. Sigh.
A little while later she actually wound up with my friend from before (the sexual tension guy). I can't say I was surprised.
But even after she was shacking up with my friend, there was one time we were at a party... my friend was inside, and my sister and I were outside alone. It was a really intimate moment. I think something might have happened, except that I killed the mood when I told her that Darth Vader was our father and that I had to go face him.

OMG!!!!! LOL!!!!! By the way, my sister's name was Leia!