Media Bias

Debating with the enemy

Old 04-01-2021, 03:56 PM   #1156
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: Media Bias

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Baltimore, the Siren Song won out tonight. Got off early for dog-sitting duties (my phone literally tried to auto correct to dogfighting). Which would be the best job ever if I could find a way to survive off of it (dog-sitting).

I knew I wouldn't make it too long.

But it's really not that racy:

When was the last time anyone here that constantly shits on Tucker has actually watched a full episode of his show? Not some clip presented on a democrat newscast with no context, an actual episode?

I've offered up the deal to watch someone a liberal likes here for a week if the same person would watch Tucker before, at least 3 times. Never 1 taker. Which is fine, if you have no desire to watch him. But if you refuse to watch him, but then also get to be the judge, jury, and executioner of how racist he is, seems a little weird.

So unless some liberals here magically started watching Tucker in their free time, what is this based off of?

I don't come in here shitting on Chris Cuomo or Rachel Maddow or Don Lemon all the time, because I don't watch them.
I don't watch them either, so feel free to shit all over them in here.

Advertisements
Old 04-01-2021, 03:59 PM   #1157
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
I don't have a problem with voter ID as long as it doesn't unfairly disadvantage people
This also sums up my position.
Old 04-01-2021, 06:02 PM   #1158
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post

Well played.

I'll also take "one of my top writers had to resign after it became public knowledge that he is a nazi, but that in no way influenced the script for the show" for 1000 Alex.

Unreal that anyone takes his ass seriously. He basically wears his racism on his sleeve, and like all other racists now is emboldened by their new me too movement. Because racist lives matter these days apparently...
Oh and “for (insert any jeopardy money level here) Alex” is one of the best ways to end a thought.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 06:06 PM   #1159
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
I read a sports team will have a vaccinated only section for fans ... I imagine the big thing will be needing one to fly.

Lets just get vaccines going and the non vaccine people can see how things go for them.

Once Im vacinnated, I wont be going to games but id go to a half capacity movie theater or a restaurant.

were way off the media bias topic

Agreed about the vaccine stance. Pretty much everyone i love and care about, as far as I know is good to go. Some still waiting but with open arms. As for the anti-vax crowd well I really could care less what they are allowed to do. It amazes me that they can take that stance without realizing they probably wouldn’t be here without them, they or an ancestor would have been deleted without medicine but hey keep fighting the stoopid fight.
Old 04-02-2021, 01:01 PM   #1160
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
this also sums up my position.
++1
Old 04-02-2021, 01:04 PM   #1161
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Is the vaccine proof really that difficult to pull off? When I got my shot yesterday they gave me a card showing I had the first shot. Maybe it's a state thing, I don't know.
Got mine in Md. After shot #2 it verified I had gotten both shots I made a copy and laminated the original.
Old 04-02-2021, 01:12 PM   #1162
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Got mine in Md. After shot #2 it verified I had gotten both shots I made a copy and laminated the original.

Yeah Jersey is the same. I am gonna laminate mine
Old 04-03-2021, 06:03 AM   #1163
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

This is great...asking young white college progressives about the voter law then using their responses and actually asking black voters about voting.

Listening to white progressive responses, welp their pretty racist

If you can’t see it, I can’t help you.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 07:27 AM   #1164
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

This is great...asking young white college progressives about the voter law then using their responses and actually asking black voters about voting.

LOL. Chico is still on the “it isn’t us Trumpers that are racist it is you Liberals!” kick. The metamorphosis of this guy. Remember when he was in denial about even being a Trumper? Now he is a highly skilled Trump soldier.
Old 04-03-2021, 08:08 AM   #1165
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
LOL. Chico is still on the “it isn’t us Trumpers that are racist it is you Liberals!” kick. The metamorphosis of this guy. Remember when he was in denial about even being a Trumper? Now he is a highly skilled Trump soldier.
LOL, more of a trumpett cult member. Solders are brave, trump loyalist are chicken shits.
Old 04-03-2021, 08:38 AM   #1166
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
This video doesn’t have anything to do about trump. It’s about these progressive lies and narratives...when you actually ask black voters they agree that progressive opinions/responses are ignorant and irresponsible. They perpetuate a stereotypes that isn’t true.

He Gets Us
Old 04-03-2021, 10:24 AM   #1167
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
This video doesn’t have anything to do about trump. It’s about these progressive lies and narratives...when you actually ask black voters they agree that progressive opinions/responses are ignorant and irresponsible. They perpetuate a stereotypes that isn’t true.

LOL. This is like when we all discuss what is best for a woman and her body. Thank God the black population has you to tell us how they really feel. That is great man. Hahahaha.
Old 04-04-2021, 11:10 AM   #1168
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:

This is hilarious, but not for the reason you want it to be.

A filmmaker rolls into one of the quote unquote "best places to live in America" to ask white people who have most likely never lived anything close to a minority's experience why they think black people don't or can't vote.

Then he takes their responses to Harlem where of course everyone he interviewed have ID's, know how to vote, know where the DMV is. The problem with that is as the filmmaker he has the freedom to pick and choose who he wants to interview. It doesn't necessarily represent everybody who lives in Harlem.

I'm just gonna be straight up about it. I have no idea about the problems afflicting minority communities because my privileged middle-class white ass has never had to live that experience. I don't know what the numbers are in relation to voters/non-voters. I don't feel like putting in the work to know either.

The only thing I do know is that studies show the new GA voter laws will make it harder to vote for places with a large population.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Times
Voters will now have less time to request absentee ballots.
There are strict new ID requirements for absentee ballots.
It’s now illegal for election officials to mail out absentee ballot applications to all voters.
Drop boxes still exist … but barely.
Mobile voting centers (think an R.V. where you can vote) are essentially banned.
Early voting is expanded in a lot of small counties, but probably not in more populous ones.
Offering food or water to voters waiting in line now risks misdemeanor charges.
If you go to the wrong polling place, it will be (even) harder to vote.
If election problems arise, a common occurrence, it is now more difficult to extend voting hours.
With a mix of changes to vote-counting, high-turnout elections will probably mean a long wait for results.
Election officials can no longer accept third-party funding (a measure that nods to right-wing conspiracy theories).
With an eye toward voter fraud, the state attorney general will manage an election hotline.
The Republican-controlled legislature has more control over the State Election Board.
The secretary of state is removed as a voting member of the State Election Board.
The G.O.P.-led legislature is empowered to suspend county election officials.
Runoff elections will happen faster — and could become harder to manage.
Looking forward to my entire rebuttal being discredited for using the NY Times.
Old 04-04-2021, 02:32 PM   #1169
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Look at this ridiculous media bias right here:

Old 04-05-2021, 10:55 AM   #1170
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
This is hilarious, but not for the reason you want it to be.

A filmmaker rolls into one of the quote unquote "best places to live in America" to ask white people who have most likely never lived anything close to a minority's experience why they think black people don't or can't vote.

Then he takes their responses to Harlem where of course everyone he interviewed have ID's, know how to vote, know where the DMV is. The problem with that is as the filmmaker he has the freedom to pick and choose who he wants to interview. It doesn't necessarily represent everybody who lives in Harlem.

I'm just gonna be straight up about it. I have no idea about the problems afflicting minority communities because my privileged middle-class white ass has never had to live that experience. I don't know what the numbers are in relation to voters/non-voters. I don't feel like putting in the work to know either.

The only thing I do know is that studies show the new GA voter laws will make it harder to vote for places with a large population.

Looking forward to my entire rebuttal being discredited for using the NY Times.
Mooby he rolls to Berkeley because that’s the ideology center for progressives lives. You don’t know that? And then he has the balls goes to Harlem which is rightfully, the most celebrated neighborhood for black America.

Look how the progressives respond in tone and body language...they are so assured of themselves in perpetuating the soft bigotry of low expectations when describing black Americans. It’s revealing...I especially love the guy who takes off his glasses while doing this head wiggle.

They are they factual incorrect in most things they state as well. As pointed out by black voters.

Its really not funny, It’s pathetic. And now to hear people say Georgia laws are new Jim Crow...it’s the most dishonest and offensive take possible. This is an example of what Charles Barkley said this weekend, Biden and Stacy Abrams are purposely using race to divide this country using a false Jim Crow equivalence.

I’ve already addressed the lies and propaganda for that NYT article you posted previously. Washington post and NYT put out more recent articles after reading the new laws which state this would not restrict voting and actually does the opposite.

Also, using the 2020 voting standards which were loosened driven by the once in a lifetime pandemic as a basis for normalcy in voting standards as the starting point for the article and not stating that multiple time and outright...sets up the reader to be lied too and it bad faith to begin with. NYT is German-like propaganda for democratics these days.

He Gets Us