Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Fresh Start Political Thread

Debating with the enemy

Old 10-15-2021, 09:56 AM   #1
nonniey
The Starter

Re: Fresh Start Political Thread

I always thought Trump was an agent of the Dems. Seems he is trying to sabotage Youngkin now. Can add this to his sabotaging of the Republican efforts in last years Georgia Senate runoffs and this weeks call for his supporters to boycott the 2022 and 2024 elections.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...ef8_story.html
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 10:43 AM   #2
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
I always thought Trump was an agent of the Dems. Seems he is trying to sabotage Youngkin now. Can add this to his sabotaging of the Republican efforts in last years Georgia Senate runoffs and this weeks call for his supporters to boycott the 2022 and 2024 elections.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...ef8_story.html

Trump is an agent of Trump. The man is literally trying to facilitate a second coup. Luckily him and his supporters are too fuckin stupid to ever accomplish it. But make no mistake in his mind the end game is an autocracy with Trump flags flying high. He needs to be taken out by the fuckin CIA. If anyone else tried pulling off one coup they would be MIA.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 08:02 PM   #3
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Trump is an agent of Trump. The man is literally trying to facilitate a second coup. Luckily him and his supporters are too fuckin stupid to ever accomplish it. But make no mistake in his mind the end game is an autocracy with Trump flags flying high. He needs to be taken out by the fuckin CIA. If anyone else tried pulling off one coup they would be MIA.
My point being he is the best thing that ever happened to the Democratic party. Hillary was going to lose to anyone in 2016 - Dems couldn't have got a better guy for their prospects than Trump. He gave the Senate, House and Presidency to the Dems.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 08:07 PM   #4
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
My point being he is the best thing that ever happened to the Democratic party. Hillary was going to lose to anyone in 2016 - Dems couldn't have got a better guy for their prospects than Trump. He gave the Senate, House and Presidency to the Dems.
Trump being president could be the worst thing to ever happen to this country.
Old 10-16-2021, 02:36 AM   #5
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

Oh I hear what you are saying, and if this was politics per usual it would be great
but he is such a threat to democracy that I just can’t say he is directly or indirectly a better guy for anything. Ill take a good old Republican who wins both chambers and the presidency over the greatest existential threat of our lifetime any day.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 10:47 AM   #6
MTK
\m/

Yeah seriously, if there was ever any doubt, it's obvious Trump is all about Trump. That's all he cares about.
Old 10-15-2021, 11:24 AM   #7
SunnySide
Playmaker

Trump is going to win in 2024 and its going to be an even bigger shit show. he'll be older, crazier, more emboldended then ever.

And a loud 40% of the Country will blame the "liberals" for ruining this Country.

Conservatives have about another 20 years of viability, then we will finally have enough illegals in this Country to vote straight Democrat for the rest of time. Finally take away everyones guns, make them pledge allegiance to the LTQBU flag, make abortions mandatory and FINALLY FINALLY start celebrating Saturnalia again instead of Christmas.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 11:31 AM   #8
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Trump is going to win in 2024 and its going to be an even bigger shit show. he'll be older, crazier, more emboldended then ever.

And a loud 40% of the Country will blame the "liberals" for ruining this Country.

Conservatives have about another 20 years of viability, then we will finally have enough illegals in this Country to vote straight Democrat for the rest of time. Finally take away everyones guns, make them pledge allegiance to the LTQBU flag, make abortions mandatory and FINALLY FINALLY start celebrating Saturnalia again instead of Christmas.
This thread is officially back on track!! Yes!!! Happy Friday everyone!!!!
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 11:57 AM   #9
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
This thread is officially back on track!! Yes!!! Happy Friday everyone!!!!

Happy Friday SD .. can you go down to OB and eat some fish tacos for me from South Beach, maybe buy a bottle or two of Pliny the Elder then head up to Del Mar to Jakes and order every item on their Happy Hour menu?

What part of SD do you live?

I miss my 20s ...
Old 10-15-2021, 12:10 PM   #10
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Happy Friday SD .. can you go down to OB and eat some fish tacos for me from South Beach, maybe buy a bottle or two of Pliny the Elder then head up to Del Mar to Jakes and order every item on their Happy Hour menu?

What part of SD do you live?

I miss my 20s ...
I live in mission valley. Not the most exciting part of town. But convenient for day to day living and only 5 minutes from my job.

I miss my 20s too, living in PB was good times.
Old 10-15-2021, 11:33 AM   #11
MTK
\m/

Old 10-15-2021, 07:43 PM   #12
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
This is some scary shit!
Old 10-15-2021, 12:21 PM   #13
SunnySide
Playmaker

I lived in PB, North Park, Encinitas, UTC, Bankers Hill.

Mission valley .. youre probably in a pretty swank condo type community with pools, palm trees and birds of paradise flowers everywhere. Sit out on your nice little deck/patio.

Im jealous. East coast burbs .. is east coast burbs. Go to work, come home, eat, hang out w fam, sleep, go to work, home, eat, fam, sleep .. this is no way to live. Its all concrete, highways and red lights.
Old 10-15-2021, 12:34 PM   #14
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Talking Re: Fresh Start Political Thread

Quote:

Mission valley .. youre probably in a pretty swank condo type community with pools, palm trees and birds of paradise flowers everywhere. Sit out on your nice little deck/patio.

Im jealous. East coast burbs .. is east coast burbs. Go to work, come home, eat, hang out w fam, sleep, go to work, home, eat, fam, sleep .. this is no way to live. Its all concrete, highways and red lights.
I lived in North Park for a couple years too. Different kind of flow and crowd but I liked it.

I live in an older condo complex but it's kept up nice. Not an amazing view but a pretty good one. Especially during prime COVID in 2020, I spent a lot of time out there. Was my sanity zone.
Old 10-15-2021, 09:40 PM   #15
jamf
Pro Bowl

Quote:

Mission valley .. youre probably in a pretty swank condo type community with pools, palm trees and birds of paradise flowers everywhere. Sit out on your nice littledeck/patio.

Checking in from Carlsbad!

I have a picture of SD and his roommates.

I also have a picture of G1

jamf is offline   Reply With Quote