BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-14-2020, 02:57 PM   #1052
MTK
\m/

Re: Media Bias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Right, like when Obama had the intel to kill Bin Laden, he turned to Biden to ask his opinion, in which Joe responded “I wouldn’t go”

To assume this strategy is foolish beyond imagine. Especially with a fool who would say shutting down travel to China was racist and then shutting down travel to Europe was unfair to our friends.

Psshhh yeah...def not automatic.

The administration delivered beyond expectations
If his response to the pandemic was truly beyond expectations he wouldn't have been given the boot.
Old 12-14-2020, 03:38 PM   #1053
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Almost 300k dead.... highest death rate per 100k in the world.... delivered beyond expectations.

And you wonder why people don't take you seriously lol.

The only thing Trump had to do was come out last January and say "listen, we have the best experts and we are going to rely on their advice. Our experts say wear a mask in public and social distance when possible, maybe cut back on unnecessary public events and hopefully we'll be through this quickly as possible since I am prioritizing any help the fed can offer to get a vaccine developed safely and quickly."

Boom, he would be praised. Legit praised. Even dems wouldn't have anything to complain about since he would've deferred to the experts, and he could take all the credit since he led a unified response.

Instead he called it a hoax, didn't take it seriously for 2 months, then kept trying to focus the blame on China (which does exactly fuck-all to stop the virus), ignored it for months and months on end while the death toll outpaced every civilized country in the world, but you still want his nut in your mouth because the only smart thing he did was say a vaccine needs to be rushed so he can look good for the election.

Chico you're never gonna have anyone's respect in this forum if you can't ever find the balls to split with Trump on anything. Why don't you just go join the Proud Boys so you can fall in line with all the other soldiers willing to die for Trump. You keep putting Trump on a pedestal, and for what? He would sell your support in 10 seconds if it put another nickel in his coffers.
Do you remember when he came out in January and started talking about it...you remember what happened? How was that reported? Do I need to post the articles again?

Can we agree with had no data on the disease in January, we didn’t know how it was transmitted.

Do you know how China stops the virus? They take people who test positive and lock them away with others. There is no arguing, no second test. People are taken immediately off the streets. They are what you call an authoritarian government where people have limited rights. They have slave labor and concentration camps. You have seen the videos of the wielding doors right?

Was Trump response perfect...nope, not close. Could he enforce mask wearing, nope that’s illegal. Is he a terrible communicator...yup, all day long. Says stupid shit...yup, daily.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 03:53 PM   #1054
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
Lol...I guess just weird timing Baltimore, right? I guess the other Democrats making similar statements within the 24 hour period after the imposed travel restrictions were just by chance as well.

Seems honest and not in bad faith

He Gets Us
Old 12-14-2020, 04:00 PM   #1055
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Almost 300k dead.... highest death rate per 100k in the world.... delivered beyond expectations.

And you wonder why people don't take you seriously lol.

The only thing Trump had to do was come out last January and say "listen, we have the best experts and we are going to rely on their advice. Our experts say wear a mask in public and social distance when possible, maybe cut back on unnecessary public events and hopefully we'll be through this quickly as possible since I am prioritizing any help the fed can offer to get a vaccine developed safely and quickly."

Boom, he would be praised. Legit praised. Even dems wouldn't have anything to complain about since he would've deferred to the experts, and he could take all the credit since he led a unified response.
Lol...just my favorite part of your post. Right people praised him all right when he did start talking about.

You remember this tweet by the scientist and experts in January?

World Health Organization (WHO)
@WHO
·
Jan 14
Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China🇨🇳

But please, continue to gas light

He Gets Us
Old 12-15-2020, 08:37 AM   #1056
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Lol...I guess just weird timing Baltimore, right? I guess the other Democrats making similar statements within the 24 hour period after the imposed travel restrictions were just by chance as well.

Seems honest and not in bad faith
Kind of like a reverse dog whistle?
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 09:00 AM   #1057
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
This is why fact checking is flawed. Though the article says Trump's claim is false it also has this paragraph buried in it
Quote:
Biden did not directly say that he thought Trump shouldn’t have restricted travel from China when he did. The former vice president did accuse Trump of "xenophobia" in an Iowa campaign speech the same day, Jan. 31, that Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar announced the administration's travel restrictions on people who were in China 14 days prior to their attempted entry into the U.S.
Biden*said: "This is no time for Donald Trump's record of hysteria xenophobia, hysterical xenophobia, and fear-mongering to lead the way instead of science
so Biden did accuse Trump of xenophobia on the same day that the administration put the Chinese travel ban in place. And what were the Democrats concerned about on the 31st of January? Impeachment.

Ah well. Thankfully there is a vaccine coming out and hopefully the coming year will bring healing in more ways than just health. One can hope.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 09:07 AM   #1058
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
If his response to the pandemic was truly beyond expectations he wouldn't have been given the boot.
74 million people voted for him. Yes i know he lost, not arguing that, but Trump was given the boot because of 4 years of media hack jobs and his own insufferable style. Trump could have brokered multiple Arab Israeli peace deals, end Isis' caliphate, led the stock market to record highs, gotten NATO countries to pay more of the expense in mutual defense costs, brought a COVID vaccine thru testing and trials in record time, set record lows in minority unemployment, and brokered a new trade agreement between Mexico Canada and the US and still been vilified by half the country.

That is just America 2020.

Old 12-15-2020, 09:20 AM   #1059
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
74 million people voted for him. Yes i know he lost, not arguing that, but Trump was given the boot because of 4 years of media hack jobs and his own insufferable style. Trump could have brokered multiple Arab Israeli peace deals, end Isis' caliphate, led the stock market to record highs, gotten NATO countries to pay more of the expense in mutual defense costs, brought a COVID vaccine thru testing and trials in record time, set record lows in minority unemployment, and brokered a new trade agreement between Mexico Canada and the US and still been vilified by half the country.

The pandemic response, or lack thereof, is a factor in there too.
Old 12-15-2020, 09:38 AM   #1060
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Kind of like a reverse dog whistle?
Ha...absolutely not, just as we have seen in most Democrats responses to the Trump administration it’s Democrats talking points which are contrived, planned and spoken in unison by party leaders...Hilary, Pelosi, Schumer, Biden all said the same thing within that time period.

Of course they cry racist or xenophobic...not only is a lie , but disingenuous...It’s an act which most Americans see thru at this point.

Its as laughable as Mooby saying Dems would have praised Trump if he would have said social distance and mask wearing in January. Absolutely they would never have.

I’m still waiting for that Mitt Romney Democrats praise when he said Russia was our greatest threat.

He Gets Us
Old 12-15-2020, 09:44 AM   #1061
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
The pandemic response, or lack thereof, is a factor in there too.
It cut both ways, but I doubt any president was going to solve the pandemic in 6 months leading up to an election without the other side criticizing every move and action. That is politics today in America and both sides are guilty of it.

Let's keep in mind that Europe (at least France Germany amnd Britain) just went back into deep lockdowns, the world is 'mostly' still in this regardless of the political system or compliance (short of totalitarian dictates and even then we don't really know) or such small and homegeous isolated countries like New Zealand that early isolation was an effective response.

Old 12-15-2020, 10:00 AM   #1062
SunnySide
Playmaker

Cant be a President to just red states, shit on blue states and expect to be president of the United States.

Trump had a chance to be a transformative figure ... instead he chose to spend his 4 years as president campaigning in red states echoing far right conservative talking points.

Fuck trump.

I hope to piss on his grave one day.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 11:32 AM   #1063
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
cant be a president to just red states, shit on blue states and expect to be president of the united states.

Trump had a chance to be a transformative figure ... Instead he chose to spend his 4 years as president campaigning in red states echoing far right conservative talking points.

Fuck trump.

I hope to piss on his grave one day.
this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-15-2020, 11:38 AM   #1064
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

.......and over 80 million voted him out .The man has never won the popular vote

1) That's crap!

2) He sold this country out for his own personal gain

3) trump lost because he is a shitty president, person and human being.

4) The Black eye he has given our Democracy and our Country will take decades to erase,.........if ever. Fuck trump!
Old 12-15-2020, 11:42 AM   #1065
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
It cut both ways, but I doubt any president was going to solve the pandemic in 6 months leading up to an election without the other side criticizing every move and action. That is politics today in America and both sides are guilty of it.

Let's keep in mind that Europe (at least France Germany amnd Britain) just went back into deep lockdowns, the world is 'mostly' still in this regardless of the political system or compliance (short of totalitarian dictates and even then we don't really know) or such small and homegeous isolated countries like New Zealand that early isolation was an effective response.

Oh please just spare us! No one ever asked him to solve the pandemic they wanted leadership and help and make it clear no one ever blamed him for it but his response was total an utter BS and his politicized it, fuck trump!