To 2021 and Beyond .... current politics

Debating with the enemy

Old 01-27-2021, 05:04 PM   #91
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: To 2021 and Beyond .... current politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL, then you're not reading the posts by chico ..................
I read Chico's posts and he talks about Trump's policies or conservative passions and he brought up the employment under Trump 5 days ago. Yours are the only posts consistently fixated on Trump.

This thread is about the policies Biden is putting forth, could you at least try to focus forward? If you support them great, tell us why, if not tell us why not. There is a lot of space to have decent policy debates at this point.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-27-2021, 07:10 PM   #92
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
I read Chico's posts and he talks about Trump's policies or conservative passions and he brought up the employment under Trump 5 days ago. Yours are the only posts consistently fixated on Trump.

This thread is about the policies Biden is putting forth, could you at least try to focus forward? If you support them great, tell us why, if not tell us why not. There is a lot of space to have decent policy debates at this point.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
So we couldn't talk trump before and we can't talk trump now? Make NO mistake Biden is trying to correct the policies and orders trump threw out there . Not a chance in hell!
Old 01-27-2021, 10:46 PM   #93
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Imagine the guy in your administration who is the climate czar owns a private jet...John Kerry

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joh...climate-change

The hypocrisy never ends...but yeah let’s kill 20,000 jobs the first week while hiring a guy to lead the climate fight whose Private jets emit up to 40 times more carbon per passenger than commercial plane.

It’s as dumb as thinking killing the keystone pipeline means somehow means the wells stop...those wells never stop pumping but now it’s transported by oil trucks and rail....you guessed it, at a carbon footprint thousand times more damaging to the environment.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 11:11 AM   #94
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Imagine the guy in your administration who is the climate czar owns a private jet...John Kerry

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joh...climate-change

The hypocrisy never ends...but yeah let’s kill 20,000 jobs the first week while hiring a guy to lead the climate fight whose Private jets emit up to 40 times more carbon per passenger than commercial plane.

It’s as dumb as thinking killing the keystone pipeline means somehow means the wells stop...those wells never stop pumping but now it’s transported by oil trucks and rail....you guessed it, at a carbon footprint thousand times more damaging to the environment.
While it's unclear exactly how much Kerry benefited from his wife's company, private jets have been estimated to emit upward of 40 times as much carbon per passenger as commercial flights.

^^ from your article, its his wifes companys jet.

So we care about the little things again ...

Im just waiting for the heir of Swanson Foods to call Kerry elitist bc hes married to the heir of Heinz Ketchup.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 02:51 PM   #95
SunnySide
Playmaker

Earlier this week, CNN published old Facebook posts that showed Greene had indicated support for executing prominent Democrats, including Pelosi, before she ran for Congress in 2020. In one post, from January 2019, Greene liked a comment that said a “bullet to the head would be quicker” to remove the House speaker.

Posts on Greene’s Facebook account also expressed support for baseless conspiracy theories about the school shootings in Newtown and Parkland. “Exactly!” she wrote in response to a post saying the Parkland massacre was a “false flag planned shooting.” She agreed with another post claiming that the Newtown shooting, in which 20 children were killed, was staged.

Greene, who has supported the QAnon conspiracy theory in the past and has a long history of making racist comments, was elected to the House in November after winning the GOP primary in a heavily Republican district.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/pelosi-ma...174418708.html

House republicans and Kevin mcCarthy put this woman on the Education Committee?

sigh .. sucks to be on that committee
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 03:29 PM   #96
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Earlier this week, CNN published old Facebook posts that showed Greene had indicated support for executing prominent Democrats, including Pelosi, before she ran for Congress in 2020. In one post, from January 2019, Greene liked a comment that said a “bullet to the head would be quicker” to remove the House speaker.

Posts on Greene’s Facebook account also expressed support for baseless conspiracy theories about the school shootings in Newtown and Parkland. “Exactly!” she wrote in response to a post saying the Parkland massacre was a “false flag planned shooting.” She agreed with another post claiming that the Newtown shooting, in which 20 children were killed, was staged.

Greene, who has supported the QAnon conspiracy theory in the past and has a long history of making racist comments, was elected to the House in November after winning the GOP primary in a heavily Republican district.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/pelosi-ma...174418708.html

House republicans and Kevin mcCarthy put this woman on the Education Committee?

sigh .. sucks to be on that committee
I'd like to know, did voters really understand what she is all about when they checked her name off? Is it really party over all else? Or do they support her off the wall views? She's flat out dangerous.
Old 01-28-2021, 04:40 PM   #97
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
While it's unclear exactly how much Kerry benefited from his wife's company, private jets have been estimated to emit upward of 40 times as much carbon per passenger as commercial flights.

^^ from your article, its his wifes companys jet.

So we care about the little things again ...

Im just waiting for the heir of Swanson Foods to call Kerry elitist bc hes married to the heir of Heinz Ketchup.
We care dem bullshit hypocrisy when it’s this terribly evident. It’s laughable as well as it sad.

Like we see in the Democratic China virus hypocrisy...setting the rules and immediately breaking them ala Pelosi hair place, Biden walking around federal building without a mask and Gavin newsome at the French laundry.

Gotta keep these receipts handy.

He Gets Us
Old 01-28-2021, 04:42 PM   #98
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
I'd like to know, did voters really understand what she is all about when they checked her name off? Is it really party over all else? Or do they support her off the wall views? She's flat out dangerous.
Probably not...but this easily goes both ways.

He Gets Us
Old 01-28-2021, 08:01 PM   #99
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
We care dem bullshit hypocrisy when it’s this terribly evident. It’s laughable as well as it sad.
LOL, how do you expect to be taken seriously after the last four years??? STFU.
Old 01-28-2021, 08:09 PM   #100
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL, how do you expect to be taken seriously after the last four years??? STFU.
Is your answer for the next 4 years going to be to excuse any Biden BS by putting your fingers in your ears and screaming Trump was worse??? Not even talking about any specific comment, but that seems to be what it is so far. But it's still early so I would admit it's somewhat understandable.

I was under the assumption that it was great Trump was gone so we can up our standards again. Trump being terrible iyo shouldn't automatically excuse Biden from any accountability.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 12:57 PM   #101
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

40 executive orders in 9 days. A new record pace. Awesome. All hail King Biden.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...-taking-office
Old 01-29-2021, 03:25 PM   #102
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
40 executive orders in 9 days. A new record pace. Awesome. All hail King Biden.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...-taking-office
Let's see how long he keeps the pace.

I'm assuming most of them are flipping Trump's executive orders that were flipping Obama's executive orders. The cycle continues.
Old 01-29-2021, 03:28 PM   #103
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post

I'm assuming most of them are flipping Trump's executive orders that were flipping Obama's executive orders. The cycle continues.
It would be awesome if 1 president in the future said I will not sign an executive order for the 1st year in office, let's work together and get shit done. It will never happen but a man can dream.
Old 01-29-2021, 03:29 PM   #104
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post

Sadly, it will only get worse as it has become the norm and expected by constituents on both sides at this point.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 04:04 PM   #105
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Sadly, it will only get worse as it has become the norm and expected by constituents on both sides at this point.
#facts

It's sad that this is what our political system has evolved into, every POTUS uses EO's because Congress can't get anything done by working together.