Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

What would it take?

Debating with the enemy

Old 01-26-2017, 03:09 PM   #91
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Re: What would it take?

I don't care what side you're on right now. This shit is unprecedented.

Advertisements
Old 01-26-2017, 03:19 PM   #92
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

getting more stuff done in 10 days than Obama did in 200 hundred days. Mind spinning!!!

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 03:24 PM   #93
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

also I think the media is starting to realize they the one being trolled...by the Big Don!

He Gets Us
Old 01-26-2017, 03:34 PM   #94
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
getting more stuff done in 10 days than Obama did in 200 hundred days. Mind spinning!!!
IMO, a lot of negative stuff too, whether he intended or didn't. He's also coming across as the total moron/sensitive beyotch that a lot of people thought he might be. I was totally willing to give it a chance, but regardless of how much stuff he's signing through, it's not very calculated. It's, "I said I would do this, SIGN NOW." Damn the repercussions. I hope it's all his supporters wanted and more, because the more this goes on, the more I don't like it.

Waiting for his first military conflict... argh.
Old 01-26-2017, 04:09 PM   #95
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post
IMO, a lot of negative stuff too, whether he intended or didn't. He's also coming across as the total moron/sensitive beyotch that a lot of people thought he might be. I was totally willing to give it a chance, but regardless of how much stuff he's signing through, it's not very calculated. It's, "I said I would do this, SIGN NOW." Damn the repercussions. I hope it's all his supporters wanted and more, because the more this goes on, the more I don't like it.

its crazy for sure...the end is nigh!!!

For me, The fact torture is ok...that's a problem & The willingness to take on voter fraud with an investigation, but be hesitant on Russia hacking scandal isn't consistent. Those are the early issues im having with the administration

Talking about pictures of inauguration, that's just fodder for the faux outragers...

He Gets Us
Old 01-26-2017, 04:49 PM   #96
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post

This and let's remember he can sign all he wants doesn't mean it's going to happen.He'll be impeached within 18 months .
Old 01-26-2017, 05:14 PM   #97
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
its crazy for sure...the end is nigh!!!

For me, The fact torture is ok...that's a problem & The willingness to take on voter fraud with an investigation, but be hesitant on Russia hacking scandal isn't consistent. Those are the early issues im having with the administration

Talking about pictures of inauguration, that's just fodder for the faux outragers...
Really good point. I also don't understand why relations with Russia at the expense of ALL the rest is worth it? I know we all say, "Well, he's in it for the money." He was rich (maybe?) before. What else can he stand to gain after being president and all the scrutiny that comes with it? I can't imagine his life would be happy.
Old 01-26-2017, 07:04 PM   #98
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Let's see where it is in a month, but I think alot of the momentum simply scares people. The Democratic media has guided group think for so long that now that the Republicans actually can pass their agenda items you see this panic but once people get past that, and see physical improvement in their lives, it may very well create a huge swell against both the media and the democratic party.

No government plan fits everyone (hence why govt run stuff is generally a bad idea) and everyone will have issues with some parts of Trumps agenda... But bottomline, so far Trump has not done one thing that he didn't say he was going to do, and guess what, that's why most people who voted for him --- did.

G1, and Punch, he's not going to be impeached, and if his plan brings jobs and a higher growth rate, not only will he be re-elected but based on how many democratic seats are up for grabs in 2018, you could see a 60+ republican majority in the senate.

edit
what did people think kicking out lifelong bureacrats and democrats would look like. a lot of temper tantrums and fear mongering is par for the course in democratic circles (and yes moving the doomsday clock a half minute closer 6 days into Trump's presidency is temper tantrums and fear mongering from political hacks, NOT a scientific calculation from the "SCIENCE" community)
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 07:52 PM   #99
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post

No government plan fits everyone (hence why govt run stuff is generally a bad idea) and everyone will have issues with some parts of Trumps agenda... But bottomline, so far Trump has not done one thing that he didn't say he was going to do, and guess what, that's why most people who voted for him --- did.

That's just it, most people didn't vote for him.
"A Leopard can't change his spots".
Old 01-26-2017, 08:01 PM   #100
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
That's just it, most people didn't vote for him.
"A Leopard can't change his spots".
That's a useless point and well discussed. The senate which IS the next battle is voted by states. And several democratic senators up for reelection from states trump did win the popular vote are well aware that if jobs and growth in their senate district go up a republican candidate is going to be a challenger. California and NY get 2 senators each. That's it. So yes you can take those votes and lock them up for the democrats. But WV, Michigan, guess how many senators they have. Yup 2 ea. The next time popular vote counts has any topical interest is 2020. And I will tell you this right now if he brings jobs to Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania as promised it will be like Reagan's second election against Mondale.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Old 01-26-2017, 08:04 PM   #101
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

All that said. The republicans are like the redskins under Snyder they can have wade Phillips right in front of them and they take joe Barry. So I won't be surprised if republican infighting overtakes trumps inertia

Old 01-26-2017, 08:09 PM   #102
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

One of the scariest things about Trump is the censorship he is implementing on news from government organizations. He is literally trying to have state run media. FYI I love what NASA did in response to his demand to remove climate change from the EPA site.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 08:19 PM   #103
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

We aren't moving to state run media. That's ridiculous and fear mongering. Watch MSNBC shows like Hardball and The Rachel Maddow show (which I like to laugh at every night) or under Obama.show like OReilly or Hannity. There is plenty of venues for alternative points of view. Government employees just need to do their work. When I was in the military we weren't allowed to be political in our official speech. That's just government work.

Old 01-26-2017, 08:27 PM   #104
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

We aren't talking politics we are talking about censoring valid science because it does not fit Donnies narrative. The news from EPA, NPS etc are being removed due to politics despite not being political agendas.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 09:00 PM   #105
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
We aren't moving to state run media. That's ridiculous and fear mongering. Watch MSNBC shows like Hardball and The Rachel Maddow show (which I like to laugh at every night) or under Obama.show like OReilly or Hannity. There is plenty of venues for alternative points of view. Government employees just need to do their work. When I was in the military we weren't allowed to be political in our official speech. That's just government work.

Talking about science and your field of work has nothing to do with politics, and everything to do with updating the people on progress that the people are paying for. He is literally telling departments they can't say anything unless he approves it. It is censorship. We're not talking about radio shows discussing current events, or offering their opinions on the matter. We're talking about departments of gov't that are funded by citizens being told they are not allowed to speak directly to the populace. Trump is just worried they will say something that doesn't fit the narrative he is trying to tell.