Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Recount Opinions

Debating with the enemy

Old 12-12-2016, 07:58 PM   #1
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Recount Opinions

Channel 4 (NBC) of of DC had a story that the parks dept ( or who ever is in charge) of the Mall won't issue permits to demonstrate at Trumps Inaugural.They said they are expecting up to 15/20 thousand demonstrators.
Old 12-12-2016, 08:24 PM   #2
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
You act surprised that millions of people are not ever going to be behind Trump. Lol. It is nobody's fault but his own that he has so much dirty baggage. Ill spare you the list, as we have all heard it all before. Your use of the word "faithless" just makes me laugh because it has to be understandable why people might think this guy is up to no good. I mean to say he has a checkered past is a real understatement.
Faithless is just the term given to electors who don't vote for their state's elected candidate. My quotes are because I doubt the 7 Democratic faithless electors will really vote for a consensus Republican even if one was put forth.

At this point he won, it's over, and it would be better if the country - both sides - could strive to work on common ground agendas.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 08:29 PM   #3
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Faithless is just the term given to electors who don't vote for their state's elected candidate. My quotes are because I doubt the 7 Democratic faithless electors will really vote for a consensus Republican even if one was put forth.

At this point he won, it's over, and it would be better if the country - both sides - could strive to work on common ground agendas.

I think that the difference between the two parties that caused Obama's hands to be tied is nothing compared to the opposition now.
I know it is not the happy ending you are hoping for but this is going to be four years of shit show. That should be painfully evident based on the election it was spawned from. Sorry. Get your shit shoes on. Lol
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 09:55 PM   #4
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
I think that the difference between the two parties that caused Obama's hands to be tied is nothing compared to the opposition now.
I know it is not the happy ending you are hoping for but this is going to be four years of shit show. That should be painfully evident based on the election it was spawned from. Sorry. Get your shit shoes on. Lol
Honestly, so far I'm loving the liberal freak out. And for the most part, the moves by Trump's transition team. As I have said - I disregard any tweets from 12pm - 8am except in as much as I love the drama they stir up from the media.

Old 12-13-2016, 07:49 AM   #5
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

I agree but then with his Cabinet picks and his tweeting and his lying about saving jobs,hell the shit everyone was afraid of is all ready starting and he isn't even President yet.Look at OPEC and the way Republicans are going after SS all ready!Sorry no free pass from me,none.
Old 12-13-2016, 10:07 AM   #6
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I agree but then with his Cabinet picks and his tweeting and his lying about saving jobs,hell the shit everyone was afraid of is all ready starting and he isn't even President yet.Look at OPEC and the way Republicans are going after SS all ready!Sorry no free pass from me,none.
His cabinet picks are great so far. For those confused by the meaning of Drain the swamp, it DID NOT mean, as Don Lemon of CNN said yesterday, that he was going to bring in young members of the Body Politic. It meant he was going to do exactly what Reagan did before him. If you want the bureacratic juggernaut that is the EPA stopped, put the person who has fought against it the most in charge of it. If you want to get Obamacare cleared out of the system quickly, put someone who knows it (and its flaws) inside and out in charge of the department responsible for it. If you want to get China to be a more fair trade partner, put pressure on them (which likely is the point of both the Taiwan call and reducing Russian tensions). And so on, right down the line of his appointments.

I don't think either side lied about saving jobs, that is definitely a case where both sides are simply stating the facts that best serve there propaganda. Did 1100 jobs stay in the US yes, is Carrier going to invest 16Mil into Indiana yes. Did Indiana agree to a high tax incentive yes. Are lots of jobs still going to Mexico yes. How you view that deal is simply the spin/narrative that you want to listen to.

Is it shocking to see the Republicans preparing to carry out the reforms they have been calling for for the last 8 years, but have been blocked by filibusters and vetos, not really. I would argue that if they don't repeal Obamacare, fix SS, breakdown the EPA, HUD, and the rest of the governmental alphabet soup in the first year, they will lose the House of Representatives because they can't point to Pres Obama as the man with the pen anymore.

I guess I will give you this: if you are a true liberal believer - as several here are - then no, I doubt you will give Trump and the Republicans a free pass. In fact the next few years may end up being your turn to take up the Party of No mantle, and see how frustrating it is to see your beliefs, ideals, and values, ignored, mocked, and ridiculed like the tea party conservatives have for the past 8 years. Of course, you will have the advantage of a butthurt media crying it's tears of anguish.

If the country doesn't like it, it will be back to a divided government in 2018.

Last edited by CRedskinsRule; 12-13-2016 at 10:55 AM.
Old 12-12-2016, 08:43 PM   #7
MTK
\m/

Yeah so how about this Russia shit?
Old 12-12-2016, 09:45 PM   #8
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post

I wanted to bring it up but I think I have come to the conclusion that pro Trump people will either straight up deny, or twist it into something good. The worse the shit gets the worse the denial and twisting. I just cant even anymore.
Old 12-12-2016, 09:52 PM   #9
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
A lot of smoke and mirrors crap by the whiners.

The Clinton campaign is working every angle to diminish the magnitude of her loss. Wisconsin did the full recount, and Trump gained over 100 votes, no hint of any foreign interference, Pennsylvania court ruled it is on the verge of insanity to think any tampering occurred. Michigan stopped their recount when it turned out Detroit's ballots were the ones most out of whack.

As for the Russian hacking of emails etc. Correct me if I'm wrong but the Obama administration hacked Germany's emails. If we are doing it to our allies it's not a stretch to think we are doing it to Russia and vice versa. Color me shocked.

Old 12-13-2016, 03:56 AM   #10
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

The Clinton campaign is working every angle to diminish the magnitude of her loss. Wisconsin did the full recount, and Trump gained over 100 votes, no hint of any foreign interference, Pennsylvania court ruled it is on the verge of insanity to think any tampering occurred. Michigan stopped their recount when it turned out Detroit's ballots were the ones most out of whack.

As for the Russian hacking of emails etc. Correct me if I'm wrong but the Obama administration hacked Germany's emails. If we are doing it to our allies it's not a stretch to think we are doing it to Russia and vice versa. Color me shocked.

The recount had nothing to do with the Clinton campaign. The Russian story was a story well before the election was even over. Is this going to be the excuse every time Trump shits himself for the next four years? The Clinton campaign did it? My God. Talk about smoke and mirrors. Talk about whiners. Trump is soooooo butt hurt that he lost the popular vote. He has reinvented the meaning of landslide, and every single time he shits his pants for four years he already has a built in excuse. It was the fuckin Clinton campaign whining. Ive seriously never seen anything like this. The man could eat a shit sandwich live on tv, and Kelly Ann slut will sit there and say "no no no you all just need to accept he is the president- and that he did not eat a shit sandwich". Than all the Trumpers start trumping about how it was not actually him eating a shit sandwich and the cry baby libs didnt care about how Obama played golf, but the "supposed" shit sandwich is a problem and even if it was a shit sandwich we all saw him eat well shit sandwiches are actually good but the Clintons are so mad they lost they want you all to think shit sandwiches are bad.
Face it dude. You voted for a big egomaniac who eats shit.
Old 12-13-2016, 09:29 AM   #11
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
The recount had nothing to do with the Clinton campaign. The Russian story was a story well before the election was even over. Is this going to be the excuse every time Trump shits himself for the next four years? The Clinton campaign did it? My God. Talk about smoke and mirrors. Talk about whiners. Trump is soooooo butt hurt that he lost the popular vote. He has reinvented the meaning of landslide, and every single time he shits his pants for four years he already has a built in excuse. It was the fuckin Clinton campaign whining. Ive seriously never seen anything like this. The man could eat a shit sandwich live on tv, and Kelly Ann slut will sit there and say "no no no you all just need to accept he is the president- and that he did not eat a shit sandwich". Than all the Trumpers start trumping about how it was not actually him eating a shit sandwich and the cry baby libs didnt care about how Obama played golf, but the "supposed" shit sandwich is a problem and even if it was a shit sandwich we all saw him eat well shit sandwiches are actually good but the Clintons are so mad they lost they want you all to think shit sandwiches are bad.
Face it dude. You voted for a big egomaniac who eats shit.
You simply have to look at the first 6 years of Pres Obama's term and the incessant refrains about Bush to see it. Of course you have to be on this side of the political chasm to see the comparison.

He is an egomaniac, though I imagine his dining selection rarely includes shit.

I hope the rest of the rant felt good
Old 12-13-2016, 11:43 AM   #12
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:

I'm enjoying the fact that we're the whiners here. After Trump was whining about Pence's treatment at Hamilton, and whining about SNL making fun of him, yet we're the whiners were. And how about that victory tour? Nothing like taking a long tour to pat yourself on the back for a job well done. The hilarious part is the job just started.
Old 12-13-2016, 11:56 AM   #13
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I'm enjoying the fact that we're the whiners here. After Trump was whining about Pence's treatment at Hamilton, and whining about SNL making fun of him, yet we're the whiners were. And how about that victory tour? Nothing like taking a long tour to pat yourself on the back for a job well done. The hilarious part is the job just started.

Right. Or whining about the election being rigged when he thought he was going to lose. Or whining about it being rigged again after he lost the popular vote in a true landslide. Lol. Still makes me laugh that he calls his electoral win a landslide. Or how about the whining in general from him and all the little trumpers about opposition towards him in general!
Old 12-12-2016, 11:57 PM   #14
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Trump supporters will find any reason they can to stand by their man. They have nothing to gain by abandoning him. It's only when he passes a bill that directly affects their personal lives for the negative (such as tax credits being abandoned by Congress, and the resulting increase in taxes despite his plan for the contrary) that they will realize he's just the ringleader of a crappy circus.

Not just that but Trump's whole MO regarding the media is making his supporters believe they are untrustworthy. Which sucks because I don't believe there's any major news outlet out there that isn't biased to some degree, so he's partially right. But when any major negative story comes out, very few of his followers believe it because they've been taught the media has it out for him.

This is a separate tangent from the Russia thing because now he's deflecting blame for the Russia scandal by saying the CIA is untrustworthy. Hell the fact that the majority of the intelligence community agrees that Russia is behind it doesn't matter to him, because he doesn't trust the intelligence community, as evidenced by the fact that he ignores his daily briefings.
Old 12-13-2016, 02:24 AM   #15
JPPT1974
Special Teams

Well like the Donald says, like him or not. "Get Over It" He won! Unfortunately yes!