Debating with the enemy

Old 11-14-2019, 07:20 AM   #91
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Re: trump Inpeachment...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
.......yeah a fring trump supports.

you must have forgotten this.....................

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unite_the_Right_rally

The Unite the Right rally[4] was a white supremacist[5][6][7][8] rally that occurred in Charlottesville, Virginia, from August 11 to 12, 2017.[9][10] Protesters were members of the far-right and included self-identified members of the alt-right,[11] neo-Confederates,[12] neo-fascists,[13] white nationalists,[14] neo-Nazis,[15] Klansmen,[16] Blue Lives Matter,[17] and various right-wing militias.[18] The marchers chanted racist and antisemitic slogans, carried semi-automatic rifles, Nazi and neo-Nazi symbols (such as the swastika, Odal rune, Black Sun, and Iron Cross), the Valknut, Confederate battle flags, Deus Vult crosses, flags and other symbols of various past and present anti-Muslim and antisemitic groups.[8][9][19][20][21][22][23] Within the Charlottesville area, the rally is often known as A12[24] or 8/12.[25] The organizers' stated goals included unifying the American white nationalist movement[11] and opposing the removal of the statue of Robert E. Lee from Charlottesville's Lee Park.[22][26]
They are a very small percentage of the population yet the left focuses on them like they are huge problem when it comes to violent crimes. For every act of violence they commit how many people are killed by gang bangers that are mostly minorities?

I have a feeling if the antifa or whatever they are would stop engaging these people and the media would not give them air time their numbers would dwindle. These public rallies that turn violent when the counter protestors show up end up as nothing but free advertising for these nut jobs.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-14-2019, 08:23 AM   #92
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
They are a very small percentage of the population yet the left focuses on them like they are huge problem when it comes to violent crimes. For every act of violence they commit how many people are killed by gang bangers that are mostly minorities?

I have a feeling if the antifa or whatever they are would stop engaging these people and the media would not give them air time their numbers would dwindle. These public rallies that turn violent when the counter protestors show up end up as nothing but free advertising for these nut jobs.
.................and if the President would you know, denounce them...............that could help?

Last edited by Giantone; 11-14-2019 at 10:27 AM.
Giantone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 10:19 AM   #93
jamf
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Also Bob this is the last time I'm going to talk about the racist angle. I'm pretty sure I already clarified to say not all Republicans are racist, but all white-supremacist/neo-Nazi's/alt-right are.

Racists in denial only want to classify violent crimes against minorities as acts of racism. They completely discredit racial discrimination as racism while it hurts minority communities far more than a few Nazis playing dressup.

Racial discrimination is racism.
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 10:38 AM   #94
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:

Quote:
.................and if the President would you know, denounce them...............that could help?

Pretty pathetic these days, politicians are very careful not to come down hard on potential votes, no matter where they may come from. Of course the left will have a selective memory when it came to how Obama dealt with situations like the looting and riots in Ferguson. Interesting how the left loves to point the finger at the trash that votes for Republicans while seeming to ignore the trash that votes for Democrats. Wastes of human life vote for all parties, neither one has the market cornered on "deplorable" voters.
Old 11-14-2019, 04:57 PM   #95
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Old 11-14-2019, 05:45 PM   #96
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

So far this is another win in the Bigly column

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 07:17 PM   #97
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

Pretty pathetic these days, politicians are very careful not to come down hard on potential votes, no matter where they may come from. Of course the left will have a selective memory when it came to how Obama dealt with situations like the looting and riots in Ferguson. Interesting how the left loves to point the finger at the trash that votes for Republicans while seeming to ignore the trash that votes for Democrats. Wastes of human life vote for all parties, neither one has the market cornered on "deplorable" voters.
Old 11-14-2019, 09:14 PM   #98
RedskinMike
Special Teams

Quote:
I would have to agree with this.....
RedskinMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 05:09 AM   #99
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
So far this is another win in the Bigly column
Old 11-15-2019, 07:44 AM   #100
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Like I said, so what? All kinds of trash also vote for Democrats. What does that prove? Those people were racist before Trump was elected and will be long after he leaves office. Most of the modern ones idolize Adolph Hitler and follow his teachings, last I checked Hitler died before Trump was born.
Old 11-20-2019, 05:11 AM   #101
Giantone
Gamebreaker

LOL,............another bad day for trump.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/tru...inity_20191120

Had Vindman stood alone — under attack as he was from Trump, Donald Trump Jr. and other allies of the president — he would have made for a compelling accuser.

But later in the day, his conclusion was supported by two witnesses — former special envoy to Ukraine Kurt Volker and former National Security Council staffer and longtime GOP Hill aide Tim Morrison — who said that it was not "appropriate" for a president to ask a foreign leader to investigate an American citizen, particularly one, former Vice President Joe Biden, who is a political rival of the president.

In the end, Vindman was just the most riveting of four witnesses who delivered testimony that was deeply damaging to Trump's remaining defenses against allegations that he was personally involved in pushing for an arms-for-investigations deal
Old 11-20-2019, 10:23 AM   #102
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
LOL,............another bad day for trump.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/tru...inity_20191120

Had Vindman stood alone — under attack as he was from Trump, Donald Trump Jr. and other allies of the president — he would have made for a compelling accuser.

But later in the day, his conclusion was supported by two witnesses — former special envoy to Ukraine Kurt Volker and former National Security Council staffer and longtime GOP Hill aide Tim Morrison — who said that it was not "appropriate" for a president to ask a foreign leader to investigate an American citizen, particularly one, former Vice President Joe Biden, who is a political rival of the president.

In the end, Vindman was just the most riveting of four witnesses who delivered testimony that was deeply damaging to Trump's remaining defenses against allegations that he was personally involved in pushing for an arms-for-investigations deal
Jimmy Kimmel (hate to say his name as a credible source) summarized it pretty good here.

"If the facts are on your side, pound the facts. If the law is on your side, pound the law. If neither are on your side, pound the table."

Pretty much summarizes the Republican strategy of making this into a nothing burger.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 04:54 PM   #103
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Jimmy Kimmel (hate to say his name as a credible source) summarized it pretty good here.

"If the facts are on your side, pound the facts. If the law is on your side, pound the law. If neither are on your side, pound the table."

Pretty much summarizes the Republican strategy of making this into a nothing burger.
One change...............

"Pretty much summarizes the Republicains strategy of "attempting"to make this into a nothing burger". While trump might not get thrown out of Office he will bring down the Republican party with his lying and deceit. This investigation shows he always has a lackey he will throw under the bus and is to much a coward to do anything himself.
Old 11-21-2019, 05:10 AM   #104
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Says it all.....................
Old 11-21-2019, 05:25 AM   #105
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Another bad day for trump..............

https://www.npr.org/2019/10/17/77071...nt-to-congress