Love diesels.

Advertisements
Old 10-12-2011, 12:27 PM   #92
JoeRedskin
Contains football related knowledge

Re: Idiot bicyclists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daseal View Post
"A man puts a gun to your head and forces you into a movie theater where Bridesmaids is playing. He motions for you to sit in the back. With the barrel of the gun still held against your head he whispers "You see those two guys down there sitting next to each other? Earlier they went roller blading. They also stopped and got ice cream together. Here's the question: Are those two men a gay couple? Remember; they're sitting together and watching Bridesmaids for ****s sake. If you answer wrong, I'm shooting you directly in your face."

So what's your answer? Really think about this and come to a conclusion before you continue reading...

Got it? Ok.

This riddle isn't a lesson in stereotyping sexual preferences based on what activities people do, but rather it reveals your own sexuality. For example, a straight man would purposefully try to answer wrong so he could get shot in the face rather than sit through Bridesmaids."

LOLOL
Old 10-12-2011, 02:33 PM   #93
firstdown
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeydad View Post
Nice video, FD. I did laugh.

Love diesels.
It was so mean it was funny.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 02:46 PM   #94
BleedBurgundy
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
in that case are we sure he's not a republican?
he said OPENLY, not painfully obviously closeted. *cough*Marcus Bachmann*cough*

Thomas Paine
BleedBurgundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 03:47 PM   #95
Monkeydad
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
"A man puts a gun to your head and forces you into a movie theater where Bridesmaids is playing. He motions for you to sit in the back. With the barrel of the gun still held against your head he whispers "You see those two guys down there sitting next to each other? Earlier they went roller blading. They also stopped and got ice cream together. Here's the question: Are those two men a gay couple? Remember; they're sitting together and watching Bridesmaids for ****s sake. If you answer wrong, I'm shooting you directly in your face."

So what's your answer? Really think about this and come to a conclusion before you continue reading...

Got it? Ok.

This riddle isn't a lesson in stereotyping sexual preferences based on what activities people do, but rather it reveals your own sexuality. For example, a straight man would purposefully try to answer wrong so he could get shot in the face rather than sit through Bridesmaids."

LOLOL
I'd have to call the gunman gay. He's obviously following those two men around town and watching them.
Old 03-26-2017, 02:44 PM   #96
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Ok...about a year and half ago I stopped running becuase of knee pain. Long story short, I needed to find something more low impact. I got my first road bike this past week....set it up and damn...just took a short spin...this shit ain't just like riding a bike. Set the bike up according to my height and doesn't feel bad. Any tips?...I will be working a nice bike lane which runs between Richmond and Williamsburg which I can pick up down the street from my house. My goal is physical activity that won't result in my death...drop the 10 lbs I put on from not being able to run.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote