Debating with the enemy

Old 07-26-2018, 08:10 PM   #1006
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/addison...-t-shirt-case/

Oregon student disciplined for "Trump Border Wall" T-shirt to get $25,000 and an apology

Freedom wins again folks!
From the article:
Quote:
The case highlights the struggle among schools to balance free-speech rights with keeping students safe, as acrimony intensifies over America's immigration policies and enforcement.
my new slogan (taken from the gun debate)

t-shirts don't kill people, people kill t-shirts

In all seriousness, the liberal progressive thinks that the bill of rights is worthless for anyone who disagrees with their concept of harm.
A liberal's motto -
Freedom of speech, if I approve it
Freedom to bear arms, if we like you
Freedom from secret searches, wrong if you are a criminal (but ok for opposition candidates)
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 07-26-2018, 08:56 PM   #1007
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
From the article:

my new slogan (taken from the gun debate)

t-shirts don't kill people, people kill t-shirts

In all seriousness, the liberal progressive thinks that the bill of rights is worthless for anyone who disagrees with their concept of harm.
A liberal's motto -
Freedom of speech, if I approve it
Freedom to bear arms, if we like you
Freedom from secret searches, wrong if you are a criminal (but ok for opposition candidates)
You just described every trump cult member alive.Your bias is showing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

https://www.insidehighered.com/news/...e-about-campus

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/a-war-o...llege-campuses
Old 07-26-2018, 09:50 PM   #1008
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/addison...-t-shirt-case/

Oregon student disciplined for "Trump Border Wall" T-shirt to get $25,000 and an apology

Freedom wins again folks!
I actually agree on this one, they shouldn't have "suspended" the kid. It would be justified if it said "deport the spics" or some actual racist garbage, but the shirt manages to get the implied point across without saying it directly. To make an analogy here, unfortunately using lament's terms is an effective strategy today, people like Richard Spencer can come out and claim white supremacy groups aren't about getting rid of minorities, it's about white rights being trampled on.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 10:10 PM   #1009
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Was a full fledged bias post.

I can continue the winning points all year long. Take away trump hate and y'all got nothing. I've got economic factors, geopolitical reality(not fear mongering based in trump hate), and regulatory relief to cite every time.
Old 07-27-2018, 07:45 AM   #1010
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Was a full fledged bias post.

I can continue the winning points all year long. Take away trump hate and y'all got nothing. I've got economic factors, geopolitical reality(not fear mongering based in trump hate), and regulatory relief to cite every time.
No, no y'all don't. What y'all got is a cult using "alternative facts" to give justification to trump fucking over america.
Old 07-27-2018, 08:07 AM   #1011
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
No, no y'all don't. What y'all got is a cult using "alternative facts" to give justification to trump fucking over america.
Guarantee you can't name one instance of proof where trump fucked over the us and its legal citizens, just simple ideoillogical trump hate wrapped around fear mongering speculation
Old 07-27-2018, 10:09 AM   #1012
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

to put it another way, if Trump's scandals lead to impeachable offenses, then he will be gone,

BUT, the policies-national and international, confirmed court appointments, and regulatory actions he has implemented so far have been in keeping with the ideals of what he was sent to do, and so far the country has seen continued and better economic growth, reduced threats from NK and ISIS, and none of the doom and gloom narrative that has been pushed by many opinion writers and social media outlets.

If there was one group of people that should truly be "impeached" it's the entire congress - both parties. [partial sarcasm]We ought to enact a constitutional amendment that says if Congress' poll numbers are below 20% favorable at any point in the legislative session, all sitting members of congress are barred from seeking re-election. [end partial sarcasm]
Old 07-27-2018, 12:40 PM   #1013
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

NK returned the remains of 55 servicemen today.

2nd quarter GDP 4.1 growth

Sometimes getting fucked can be a good thing i guess
Old 07-27-2018, 12:43 PM   #1014
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
G1, I imagine you're are gonna have a yyyuge party when Trump is impeached, resigns, gets beat, etc.... I just want the invite. Kegger?
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 02:37 PM   #1015
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
to put it another way, if Trump's scandals lead to impeachable offenses, then he will be gone,

BUT, the policies-national and international, confirmed court appointments, and regulatory actions he has implemented so far have been in keeping with the ideals of what he was sent to do, and so far the country has seen continued and better economic growth, reduced threats from NK and ISIS, and none of the doom and gloom narrative that has been pushed by many opinion writers and social media outlets.

If there was one group of people that should truly be "impeached" it's the entire congress - both parties. [partial sarcasm]We ought to enact a constitutional amendment that says if Congress' poll numbers are below 20% favorable at any point in the legislative session, all sitting members of congress are barred from seeking re-election. [end partial sarcasm]
Serious question for you. (Let me fluff it up first so I might get a legit answer. Kudos to Trump for the impressive economic growth.)

What percentage of economic growth would be acceptable to ignore the possible reality Trump had pre-presidential loans that came from Kremlin-connected officials?
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 03:15 PM   #1016
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
NK returned the remains of 55 servicemen today.

2nd quarter GDP 4.1 growth

Sometimes getting fucked can be a good thing i guess
LOL, wow.....you really believe that don't you?

Thank Obama for the economy.
Old 07-27-2018, 03:19 PM   #1017
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Guarantee you can't name one instance of proof where trump fucked over the us and its legal citizens, just simple ideoillogical trump hate wrapped around fear mongering speculation
Yeah I can, ,I am sure that the cult will deny any and all of it after all ..........fuck america ,right?

https://www.americanprogress.org/iss...urt-americans/

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgo...ode-democracy/
Old 07-27-2018, 03:24 PM   #1018
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

LOL, "IF"?!
Old 07-27-2018, 03:28 PM   #1019
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Serious question for you. (Let me fluff it up first so I might get a legit answer. Kudos to Trump for the impressive economic growth.)

What percentage of economic growth would be acceptable to ignore the possible reality Trump had pre-presidential loans that came from Kremlin-connected officials?
If all the dust settles and Trump broke any laws then he should be impeached, and have a Senate trial. I don't honestly think anyone thinks otherwise.

Now let me put the G1 imposed Trumpeteer speak into it. I don't trust most if any of the ongoing investigations. I think that there was clear bias before and after the election to excuse illegal activity from HRC, and clear bias to find any way to impede Trump's agenda.

BUT, the legal documents will tell the story. The IG report told a part of a story, but 1 - the IG doesn't have subpoena power or criminal charging power (but note that due to the IG report alot of the top players are gone now to me that says something) - and 2) the IG report was focused on the specific HRC email issues, and the agents running it were breaking the same rules!

SO to go further, I believe the IG has 3 ongoing investigations into bias/improper Justice dept acts, and based on his last report I think he is doing his best to be a neutral observer, so I will put a lot of stock into what his reports say (not what the media says they say and I will read them like I did the HRC one released)

If Mueller's probe finishes, and he only finds a meandering obstruction charge around Comey's firing, it won't impact me. If he finds substantial financial illegalities, and he very well may, then there should be a house impeachment vote and senate trial.

Noone, not HRC, or DT, should be above the law in our system.
Old 07-27-2018, 03:29 PM   #1020
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
LOL, wow.....you really believe that don't you?

Thank Obama for the economy.
You are special if you think this Obama's economy at this point.