Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot

Super Happy Fun Thread!

Parking Lot

Old 07-17-2006, 08:31 AM   #946
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

BSB, why you gotta pick on my cousin PWNED? Just let him have his fun man, damn.

Advertisements
Old 07-17-2006, 08:37 AM   #947
Summo
The Bringer of Digital Bling

This is some funny shit!!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...jump+in+my+car
Summo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 08:39 AM   #948
That Guy
Living Legend

"you got to be high.... sooo high.... you gotta be..."
That Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 08:41 AM   #949
That Guy
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSKINBauer
Ah hahaha!

Some of you may know of the rivalry between pwned and I. Yes, i feel he is a little bitch and he feels the same towards me. He is the Mr. smith to my neo. He is the itch on my back that I can't get to go away. He is my opposite but he is much the same. I have held this rivalry since his entrance into the warpath world. That 14 year old gets on my nerves just as I get on his.

Now i set out to hit him where it hurts most. After I noticed he had yet to grow balls I had to go somewhere else. I went to take out his snake record in the arcade. I didn't think it was even possible. After posting many top 10 scores I saw what he wrote on his comment in the arcade, "Just for you bsb". It enraged me. I decided then and there that this was my goal and today my friends I would like to tell the world I have finally surpassed his score of 3329 which has haunted me. I posted 27 of the top 30 scores but could not get 3329. I had come as close as 40 and i would not give up.

Then on one fateful round after taking a sip of my water before the start of the game and while listening to the radio as it was playing buchcherry's 'crazy bitch'. I nearly had a collapses at a mere 19 points away from the goal but pulled an amazing move and came back into play. I got a dead point and then pulled an easy block for the record. I continued and finished 299 points ahead. Just for you PWNED

THE BSB IS VICTORIOUS

http://www.thewarpath.net/arcade.php...ores&gameid=99
so if i take shots at you in duck hunt, do you think you could beat my score?
That Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 01:27 PM   #950
PWNED
The Starter

Quote:
Ah hahaha!

Some of you may know of the rivalry between pwned and I. Yes, i feel he is a little bitch and he feels the same towards me. He is the Mr. smith to my neo. He is the itch on my back that I can't get to go away. He is my opposite but he is much the same. I have held this rivalry since his entrance into the warpath world. That 14 year old gets on my nerves just as I get on his.

Now i set out to hit him where it hurts most. After I noticed he had yet to grow balls I had to go somewhere else. I went to take out his snake record in the arcade. I didn't think it was even possible. After posting many top 10 scores I saw what he wrote on his comment in the arcade, "Just for you bsb". It enraged me. I decided then and there that this was my goal and today my friends I would like to tell the world I have finally surpassed his score of 3329 which has haunted me. I posted 27 of the top 30 scores but could not get 3329. I had come as close as 40 and i would not give up.

Then on one fateful round after taking a sip of my water before the start of the game and while listening to the radio as it was playing buchcherry's 'crazy bitch'. I nearly had a collapses at a mere 19 points away from the goal but pulled an amazing move and came back into play. I got a dead point and then pulled an easy block for the record. I continued and finished 299 points ahead. Just for you PWNED

THE BSB IS VICTORIOUS

Old 07-17-2006, 01:27 PM   #951
PWNED
The Starter

Only took me a few tries... I just got bored of playing it originally.
Old 07-17-2006, 01:32 PM   #952
cpayne5
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWNED
That's hilarious.
Old 07-17-2006, 01:35 PM   #953
PWNED
The Starter

i dont know what your problem is with me bsb. i like YOU. i was going to give you a tribute at 1000.
Old 07-17-2006, 01:37 PM   #954
PWNED
The Starter

why dont you just try to beat me in donkey kong or something? i can give you hints on h ow to win that game.
Old 07-17-2006, 02:07 PM   #955
BDBohnzie
Playmaker

“WE TOOK HIM IN THE SIXTH ROUND SO WE'RE NOT SMART EITHER.” - Shanny on what the Skins saw in Alfred Morris
BDBohnzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 05:37 PM   #956
BigSKINBauer
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWNED
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Well done pwned, well done.
BigSKINBauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 07:14 PM   #957
BigSKINBauer
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDBohnzie
now, this might be confusing....

If this is just an addition to the shft then pay no mind to the rest of this.

If this is about some of us not having a clue about something then i tell you my friend i do have a clue about the something you may be saying i have no clue to. Follow? Now it may be possible, yet again, that this is just another part of the shft and if so i don't know if you have a clue to what i believe you are saying I don't have a clue to. I believe many know of what I am saying but i am not at liberty, as nor are you, to discuss such matters in the open, if infact you know what i am speaking of. So i am just saying i do know and if you don't know what i know then you did not post that saying that it was possible that i didn't know what you thought i didn't know but in reality did know.

As for others reading in, if you do know what I know and have been talking about you may or may not get what i am talking about due to the description. I believe most of us know but I don't know who does know so i can't know for sure how many actually know. As for those who don't know and are now confused, serves you right for eavesdropping. Get back to work.
BigSKINBauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 07:33 PM   #958
cpayne5
Playmaker

Quote:

If this is about some of us not having a clue about something then i tell you my friend i do have a clue about the something you may be saying i have no clue to. Follow? Now it may be possible, yet again, that this is just another part of the shft and if so i don't know if you have a clue to what i believe you are saying I don't have a clue to. I believe many know of what I am saying but i am not at liberty, as nor are you, to discuss such matters in the open, if infact you know what i am speaking of. So i am just saying i do know and if you don't know what i know then you did not post that saying that it was possible that i didn't know what you thought i didn't know but in reality did know.

As for others reading in, if you do know what I know and have been talking about you may or may not get what i am talking about due to the description. I believe most of us know but I don't know who does know so i can't know for sure how many actually know. As for those who don't know and are now confused, serves you right for eavesdropping. Get back to work.
<AustinPowersAccent>Oh no, I've gone crosseyed.</AustinPowersAccent>
Old 07-17-2006, 08:42 PM   #959
skinsfanthru&thru
Playmaker

Quote:

DO WHAT!?!?!?!?
Old 07-18-2006, 08:25 AM   #960
PWNED
The Starter

Quote:
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Well done pwned, well done.
thank you sir. thank you. i believe this can end the animosity...