Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Coronavirus (political)

Debating with the enemy

Old 01-26-2021, 12:45 PM   #946
SunnySide
Playmaker

Re: Coronavirus (political)

Is it the "phase" distribution approach?

if a State gets 500k vaccines but phase 1A calls for hospital workers only for 3 weeks until phase 1B .. there arent 500k hospital workers in MD. So maybe 60k hospital workers get it over 3 weeks while 440k vaccines sti and waitr for phase 1b, then 1c etc

i am just guessing here with hypotheticals.

i found md testing sites to be well run.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-26-2021, 01:09 PM   #947
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Laughable comment..that’s what Democrats would like u to believe and is a talking point. I guess the 17 million plus vaccination prior to Biden just miraculously occurred...the Trump adm had already ramped up to nearly 1 million per day as Biden took office.

The Big Fauci already corrected the Biden administration day 1 lie of “no plan.” It’s like when the experts and media lied that trump couldn’t get the vaccine out before end of year.

Health and human department had the plan on the website...a total of 60-some individual plans were developed and assisted by CDC in vaccination strategies depending on where in the country they went.

Estimated 300 meetings with Biden transition team with the covid strategy including vaccination plan. Meetings with governors...via zoom and conference calls...some who didn’t bother to show.

Yet here we are with states like mine with vaccinations sitting around and incompetent governors complaining about supply and money when we have both.
Got it, so the Fed has done everything they can possibly do, it's just the states bumbling around as per usual.
Old 01-26-2021, 01:22 PM   #948
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Got it, so the Fed has done everything they can possibly do, it's just the states bumbling around as per usual.
Dude...I didn’t say that. I’m sure the plan could be better, but this is the federal government we are talking about. People seriously want their healthcare and other aspects of their daily lives run by these folks?

Just the narrative Biden rolled out immediately is a lie and proven so. Trump mismanaged a lot at the beginning...no doubt but once testing ramped up and they became vaccine focus, it was a lot better.

Biden did the right thing walking back 100 million in 100 days yesterday...we will meet and beat that easily. I think we will be doubling it.

But these lies of Biden saying day 1 he would beat the virus or first thing he is doing is authorizing 2000 to everyone...these were and are lies.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 01:30 PM   #949
MTK
\m/

Once this is finally over and done I just hope we have a better pandemic response plan in place for the future. Because if we're ever hit with a more serious virus we're gonna be in a world of hurt.
Old 01-26-2021, 01:49 PM   #950
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Once this is finally over and done I just hope we have a better pandemic response plan in place for the future. Because if we're ever hit with a more serious virus we're gonna be in a world of hurt.
This x1000. Thread closer. Politics aside this is the most important thing we should all be able to agree with. This will be my last post in this thread. I'll stick with the non-political thread, if anything, going forwards.

Unite the clans!!

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 02:32 PM   #951
MTK
\m/

Old 01-26-2021, 02:42 PM   #952
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Dude...I didn’t say that. I’m sure the plan could be better, but this is the federal government we are talking about. People seriously want their healthcare and other aspects of their daily lives run by these folks?

Just the narrative Biden rolled out immediately is a lie and proven so. Trump mismanaged a lot at the beginning...no doubt but once testing ramped up and they became vaccine focus, it was a lot better.

Biden did the right thing walking back 100 million in 100 days yesterday...we will meet and beat that easily. I think we will be doubling it.

But these lies of Biden saying day 1 he would beat the virus or first thing he is doing is authorizing 2000 to everyone...these were and are lies.
Can't speak for anyone else but everything I heard about those two subjects were from people not speaking for the Biden administration... aka wishful thinking. Would I love to get another $1400 check soon? Fuck yeah. Am I gonna hold my breath waiting for it? Absolutely not.

The only people I heard saying Biden would beat the virus on day 1 (or it would magically disappear) were radical conservatives who think the 'rona is a hoax.
Old 01-26-2021, 03:01 PM   #953
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Can't speak for anyone else but everything I heard about those two subjects were from people not speaking for the Biden administration... aka wishful thinking. Would I love to get another $1400 check soon? Fuck yeah. Am I gonna hold my breath waiting for it? Absolutely not.

The only people I heard saying Biden would beat the virus on day 1 (or it would magically disappear) were radical conservatives who think the 'rona is a hoax.
Cool I’ll produce the statements from Biden himself...I don’t remember Biden saying “there is nothing we can do about the China virus “ like he said yesterday from the campaign trail...do you? Nope he claimed the opposite

Also, mooby...when Biden called trump shutdown of travel from China xenophobia and then ban from Europe won’t work...when he just signed the orders 2 days ago....xenophobic and bad strategy again or naw?

He Gets Us
Old 01-26-2021, 03:26 PM   #954
SunnySide
Playmaker

Birx claimed on Sunday that someone was giving Trump different data than she was working with.

US SURGEON GENERAL JEROME ADAMS PENS FAREWELL MESSAGE: 'THIS HAS BEEN THE HONOR OF MY LIFE'

"I saw the president presenting graphs that I never made," Birx told CBS "Face the Nation." "So, I know that someone — or someone out there or someone inside was creating a parallel set of data and graphics that were shown to the president. I don't know to this day who, but I know what I sent up and I know that what was in his hands was different from that. That worries me because at any moment — I've built my career on data transparency and accountability."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fau...mp-coronavirus

In his first news briefing since President Joe Biden was sworn in, Fauci said that the new administration was committed to being "completely transparent, open and honest," a sharp break from the Trump White House, when Fauci said he often felt there would be repercussions for speaking honestly about the pandemic.

"It was very clear that there were things said, be it regarding things like hydroxychloroquine and other things like that, that really was uncomfortable because they were not based in scientific fact," Fauci told reporters, speaking about the Trump administration.

"The idea that you can get up and talk about what you know, what the evidence is, what the science is," Fauci continued, "it is somewhat of a liberating feeling."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...reely-n1255220
Old 01-26-2021, 03:28 PM   #955
SunnySide
Playmaker

“I didn’t want to be at odds with the president because I have a lot of respect for the office of the presidency, but there was conflict at different levels with different people and different organizations and a lot of pressure being put on to do things that just are not compatible with the science,” he said.

“It’s a real aberrancy,” he later added. “This is my seventh administration, Rachel, and I’ve been advising administrations and presidents on both sides of the aisle, Republicans and Democrats, people with different ideologies, and even with differences in ideology, there never was this real affront on science. So it really was an aberrancy that I haven’t seen in almost 40 years that I’ve been doing this. So it’s just one of those things that is chilling when you see it happen."

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...s-in-trump-era
Old 01-26-2021, 04:04 PM   #956
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Cool I’ll produce the statements from Biden himself...I don’t remember Biden saying “there is nothing we can do about the China virus “ like he said yesterday from the campaign trail...do you? Nope he claimed the opposite

Also, mooby...when Biden called trump shutdown of travel from China xenophobia and then ban from Europe won’t work...when he just signed the orders 2 days ago....xenophobic and bad strategy again or naw?
Biden said COVID would be defeated on day one of his administration? What are you waiting for, produce the statements.
Old 01-27-2021, 11:29 AM   #957
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Biden said COVID would be defeated on day one of his administration? What are you waiting for, produce the statements.
Mooby you know I love ya ...I’m working on m-fing project that is pissing me eff off in every direction...will be back to hold the line and own the libs shortly

He Gets Us
Old 01-27-2021, 02:41 PM   #958
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:

You will never get a politician to own their mistakes. For once it would be refreshing. I would like to hear Biden say "I didn't think it was a good idea at the time but in hindsight the president was correct to be quick acting in restricting travel" I won't be holding my breath though.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 07:07 PM   #959
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
You will never get a politician to own their mistakes. For once it would be refreshing. I would like to hear Biden say "I didn't think it was a good idea at the time but in hindsight the president was correct to be quick acting in restricting travel" I won't be holding my breath though.
+1

I agree with you on this.
Old 01-28-2021, 12:41 PM   #960
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
If you campaign that you will shutdown the virus and then in less then 10 days in say there is nothing you can do to stop it for at least 3 months and then even a couple days later state, looking like October...

Then you have essentially lied. And his so called plan, is just trumps minus federal property mask-mandates. This Biden plan is then a lie.

Kinda like when Biden stated “if we take the Georgia races then my first act will be to send out $2000 checks”

That’s a lie.

Lying now is not acceptable because Biden’s in office.

He Gets Us