Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot

What Shows Are You Watching?

Parking Lot

Old 01-31-2013, 02:57 PM   #931
BigHairedAristocrat
Playmaker

re: What Shows Are You Watching?

Loved it. Its something to fill in the void until Homeland and Dexter come back.
Dolphins get good press for saving drowning humans.But we only hear about the swimmers theyve pushed ashore.You know who we havent heard from: all the people theyve pushed out to sea.Dolphins dont know what theyre doing-they just like pushing things.
BigHairedAristocrat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-31-2013, 03:05 PM   #932
mbedner3420
The Starter

Was the last season of dexter any good? I don't have showtime, so I can only watch them when the DVD comes out. The previous season set up this one really well, so I'm pretty excited about it.
mbedner3420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 04:26 PM   #933
BigHairedAristocrat
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbedner3420 View Post
Was the last season of dexter any good? I don't have showtime, so I can only watch them when the DVD comes out. The previous season set up this one really well, so I'm pretty excited about it.
yeah, it was good.

also, you can watch just about any show you want on couchtuner.com. you just have to click on the small "watch [name of show] here" link and not any of the big links.
Dolphins get good press for saving drowning humans.But we only hear about the swimmers theyve pushed ashore.You know who we havent heard from: all the people theyve pushed out to sea.Dolphins dont know what theyre doing-they just like pushing things.
Old 02-02-2013, 12:28 AM   #934
JPPT1974
Special Teams

The Following with Kevin Bacon the pilot, was dark but great acting helped saved it. Better than last year's Alcatraz which had no character development as the Following so far does.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:29 AM   #935
BigHairedAristocrat
Playmaker

Anyone check out House of Cards on Netflix yet. It looks interesting, but i actually find the release of the whole season all at once a bit "overwhelming." Its almost like i feel obligated to watch it all at once instead of just 1 hr per week. I dont know if i'm ready for that kind of committment.
Old 02-06-2013, 02:05 PM   #936
CrazyCanuck
Serenity Now

- I watched Homeland season 1. Not a bad show but did nothing for me. It's like 24 without the suspense. But I guess after 8 seasons of 24 that plotline is dead to me.

- Thanks for the recos on The League. I'm in season 3 and enjoying it. It's very very dumb but I lol hard a few times per episode. Goes very well with funny cigs too (not that I condone that behavior)...

- As for The Wire, it's still my favorite ever but it's a hard show to get into. Took me like 3 seasons to realize how much I liked it.
CrazyCanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 02:27 PM   #937
JoeRedskin
Contains football related knowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHairedAristocrat View Post
Anyone check out House of Cards on Netflix yet. It looks interesting, but i actually find the release of the whole season all at once a bit "overwhelming." Its almost like i feel obligated to watch it all at once instead of just 1 hr per week. I dont know if i'm ready for that kind of committment.
It's very good. I did watch the entire thing between Friday and Saturday because each show left me wanting to know what was going to happen next.

I like the original British version better, but this one held up very well. I recommend it.
Old 02-06-2013, 03:33 PM   #938
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Personally I love watching a TV series on Netflix, that way you can just fire through multiple episodes rather than waiting week to week. Don't feel obligated to watch a ton of episodes, take your time if you want.
Old 02-06-2013, 04:04 PM   #939
Kindoy
The Starter

DUCK DYNASTY. Funniest show on TV! lol. It's like the Kardashians but redneck.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:58 PM   #940
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

I checked out Duck Dynasty. Thought it was ok but it's not must-see tv for me. Also checked out the pilot episode of The Americans last night, even though it's set 7 years before my birth I really liked it. Looking forward to watching the next episode tonight.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:54 PM   #941
skinsfanthru&thru
Playmaker

I'm hooked on The Following. Creepy concept, great cast, and something new and fresh. Curious to see where the show goes and how they keep it going as a series full time.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:16 AM   #942
Evilgrin
The Starter

Next season of Eastbound and Down is starting soon.

Redskins #2 In Revenue Per Year!
Evilgrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:17 PM   #943
BigHairedAristocrat
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
Personally I love watching a TV series on Netflix, that way you can just fire through multiple episodes rather than waiting week to week. Don't feel obligated to watch a ton of episodes, take your time if you want.
Its strange to say why i feel "obligated" in a negative way, as i've watched series in spurts on netflix as well. Discovered how i met your mother and walking dead late, as example and and watched both series in a matter of weeks. Right now, i just have so many other shows i've been watching i dont feel like starting anything else new. I'm sure ill check it out at some point though.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:19 PM   #944
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Its strange to say why i feel "obligated" in a negative way, as i've watched series in spurts on netflix as well. Discovered how i met your mother and walking dead late, as example and and watched both series in a matter of weeks. Right now, i just have so many other shows i've been watching i dont feel like starting anything else new. I'm sure ill check it out at some point though.
I feel that way about books. I have never not finished a book that I started.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:54 PM   #945
Monkeydad
Living Legend

Not new but a new (3rd) season of "Cake Boss: The Next Great Baker" has its final next week. Didn't miss one.