Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Other Sports

lebron, WOW

Other Sports

Old 05-28-2009, 09:19 PM   #76
GMScud
Swearinger

Re: lebron, WOW

And they pick up right where they left off. 3 fouls on Pietrus already, all by way of LeBron. The 3rd foul was as bad as the foul called on him at the end of game 4. LeBron slips and gets a whistle. It makes me want to throw stuff at my television.

Advertisements
Old 05-29-2009, 08:20 AM   #77
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
And they pick up right where they left off. 3 fouls on Pietrus already, all by way of LeBron. The 3rd foul was as bad as the foul called on him at the end of game 4. LeBron slips and gets a whistle. It makes me want to throw stuff at my television.

Dude seriously why do you care so much about Cle and/or Orl? Would you rather have Kobe win it all, no thanks. JAmes is the only one who can stop him.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:32 AM   #78
GMScud
Swearinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
Dude seriously why do you care so much about Cle and/or Orl? Would you rather have Kobe win it all, no thanks. JAmes is the only one who can stop him.
Eh, you're wrong. Orlando beat LA twice this year.... In LA.

I like Orlando because Dwight Howard is by far my favorite non-Wizard player in the league. I love watching him play. Also, my girlfriend grew up in Orlando and she's a big Magic fan. Plus as a Wizards fan, I can't stand Cleveland. LeBron is a selfish crybaby. He's great at saying and doing all the right things when it's going well for Cleveland. When he runs into adversity? Well, we all saw how he handled that loss. Poor sport.

The Cavaliers spent all season dancing around with their little pre-game choreographed routines, throwing talcum powder in the air, and in general just being a very cocky team. They never thought they would be anywhere but on the podium accepting a trophy from Commissioner Stern come mid-June. Oops.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:30 PM   #79
hooskins
Most Interesting Man in the World

I had a lot of respect for lebron until he didn't congratulate Orlando. What a sore sport, and then worst is he tried to justify it.

He says that he is a winner and he isn't a bad sport; bullshit everyone wants to win and not being man enough to accept defeat face to face is weak and bad sportsmanship.

Even Kobe, who most of us consider an ass, is man enough to deal with defeat.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:43 PM   #80
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
Eh, you're wrong. Orlando beat LA twice this year.... In LA.

I like Orlando because Dwight Howard is by far my favorite non-Wizard player in the league. I love watching him play. Also, my girlfriend grew up in Orlando and she's a big Magic fan. Plus as a Wizards fan, I can't stand Cleveland. LeBron is a selfish crybaby. He's great at saying and doing all the right things when it's going well for Cleveland. When he runs into adversity? Well, we all saw how he handled that loss. Poor sport.

The Cavaliers spent all season dancing around with their little pre-game choreographed routines, throwing talcum powder in the air, and in general just being a very cocky team. They never thought they would be anywhere but on the podium accepting a trophy from Commissioner Stern come mid-June. Oops.
Ok then...(walks away quietly)

I personally don't really care that much. Good luck to your Magic, they will need it.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:30 PM   #81
GMScud
Swearinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
Ok then...(walks away quietly)

I personally don't really care that much. Good luck to your Magic, they will need it.

Well, they're not really "my" Magic. I'm a Wizards fan first. But I really don't like Cavs, and I don't particularly care for the Lakers either. So I will be cheering for the Magic.

Orlando took down the defending champs, then pretty much beat up on the team with the league's best record and best player. Plus as I mentioned they've already beaten the Lakers twice in LA this season. Plus it's looking like they may get Jameer Nelson back for the Finals. Not sure why you're still underestimating their chances.

If I had to pick a winner, I'd probably go with LA in 7. But I think it's going to be a really good series.

Sorry about my anti-Cavs ranting. Cleveland isn't far behind the Yanks, Cowboys, Seminoles, and Volunteers on my list of most hated teams.