Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Winning

Debating with the enemy

Old 10-03-2018, 08:52 PM   #76
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Re: Winning

Yeah I shouldn't have responded to that comment at all. Really should only reply to ideas on the subject itself.

It's easy to personalize politics, and I don't want that to happen, because I like talking football with everyone on this site.

HTTR.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-05-2018, 08:06 AM   #77
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
It's mainly G1 here that blows that smoke. Matty, mooby and others all acknowledge the growth and economic success has been part of Trump's policies, albeit they are waiting for the other shoe to drop - deregulation destroying the planet, worker's dying in sweat shop conditions, companies greed bringing the next great depression, etc.

Smoke? So you do think trump came into the same economy as Obama did ,that is what you're saying ? Just ask the people at Carrier or Ford about Trumps policies ask all the people hurt by the tariffs ? LOL, your ignorance on deregulation and company greed is only matched by your arrogance .
Old 10-05-2018, 09:04 AM   #78
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Smoke? So you do think trump came into the same economy as Obama did ,that is what you're saying ? Just ask the people at Carrier or Ford about Trumps policies ask all the people hurt by the tariffs ? LOL, your ignorance on deregulation and company greed is only matched by your arrogance .
No, Obama didn't walk in to a slow growth stable economy in his first term. We have agreed on that.

In his second term he did have a more stable economy to work with and gdp remained stagnant for the most part, with the NYT even going so far as to say that there was a minirecession in 2015.

As for tariffs, they were and are part of the trade negotiations, a tool to bring other countries to the discussion. short of China, I don't think the rest of the tariffs went into effect for more than a few months.

But - and this is why your comments are smoke and drivel. You repeat your few mantras over and over with no real intent to discuss, i believe just to derail honest conversations with others
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 09:13 AM   #79
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

CNN Breaking news:
BREAKING Unemployment rate falls to 49-year low
Old 10-05-2018, 09:39 AM   #80
MTK
\m/

Fake news, I heard it’s more like 30%, maybe 35%, maybe even 80% from what I’m hearing
Old 10-05-2018, 09:50 AM   #81
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Fake news, I heard it’s more like 30%, maybe 35%, maybe even 80% from what I’m hearing
The way I read it is that only Trump and Kavenaugh are employed, but that all their income is going to support federal aid and retirement programs, so they too are claiming unemployment benefits
Old 10-05-2018, 10:57 AM   #82
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
No, Obama didn't walk in to a slow growth stable economy in his first term. We have agreed on that.

In his second term he did have a more stable economy to work with and gdp remained stagnant for the most part, with the NYT even going so far as to say that there was a mini recession in 2015.

As for tariffs, they were and are part of the trade negotiations, a tool to bring other countries to the discussion. short of China, I don't think the rest of the tariffs went into effect for more than a few months.

But - and this is why your comments are smoke and drivel. You repeat your few mantras over and over with no real intent to discuss, i believe just to derail honest conversations with others
Here we go ,you haven't had an "honest discussion" on here for about two years .Talk about repeating, your constant pro trump lying and absolute no ,none , acknowledgement of his lying and dishonesty makes you and the trump cult as guilty as he is of dragging down this country. Talk to these companies about trumps tariffs.....................

https://www.cato.org/publications/co...trumps-tariffs

They hurt this country more than it hurts China.

........and lets not forget this ,read the whole article .

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.be8df65d8e7d

https://www.forbes.com/sites/frances.../#1a03dec36276

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...ers-say-2018-6
Old 10-05-2018, 11:01 AM   #83
MTK
\m/

On the heels of raising wages to $15/hr...

Amazon eliminates bonuses and stock awards for hourly workers
Old 10-05-2018, 11:08 AM   #84
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
On the heels of raising wages to $15/hr...

Amazon eliminates bonuses and stock awards for hourly workers
Cheap bastards.
Old 10-05-2018, 11:14 AM   #85
Giantone
Gamebreaker

This might work............

https://www.yahoo.com/news/elderly-w...200122189.html
Old 10-05-2018, 12:46 PM   #86
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Dems played this whole thing wrong again...gop voters are now motivated for the November election where before it was mostly meh. Gop fundraising numbers off the chart the last 2 weeks...record setting.

Even after a fbi investigation...where no surprise there was nothing to confirm allegations....they will complain because simply nothing was found. Remember, the president and the gop leadership let the fbi investigation happen..they didn’t have to. They didn’t have to do it at all...they chose too.

At this point I don’t care if Kavanaugh goes thru or not...trump will nominate the woman next anyways. She go thru with zero problem and will be more conservative than Scalia ever was...
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 04:40 PM   #87
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Dems played this whole thing wrong again...gop voters are now motivated for the November election where before it was mostly meh. Gop fundraising numbers off the chart the last 2 weeks...record setting.

Even after a fbi investigation...where no surprise there was nothing to confirm allegations....they will complain because simply nothing was found. Remember, the president and the gop leadership let the fbi investigation happen..they didn’t have to. They didn’t have to do it at all...they chose too.

At this point I don’t care if Kavanaugh goes thru or not...trump will nominate the woman next anyways. She go thru with zero problem and will be more conservative than Scalia ever was...
They chose to because they controlled who the FBI could interview, and how long the investigation can run. It was a win-win for them.

Kavanaugh wins, Trump gets his SC justice who thinks the President is immune from all crimes, it's a win-win yet again. #winning.

The reason I didn't ask for yours or Cred's opinion on Kavanaugh is because I already knew it. Every Republican, every Democrat, ~98 or so senators already had their minds made up before this weak ass investigation took place.

And the reason I don't want Kavanaugh is because he blames a woman accusing him of sexual misconduct on Democrats. And yet he's expected to be impartial after that? Bull fucking shit. He's gonna have a hard-on for Dems for the next 40 years.

This is all about protecting Trump when the Mueller report comes down saying he shouldn't be President because of his financial indiscretions over the years.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 05:52 PM   #88
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
They chose to because they controlled who the FBI could interview, and how long the investigation can run. It was a win-win for them.

Kavanaugh wins, Trump gets his SC justice who thinks the President is immune from all crimes, it's a win-win yet again. #winning.

The reason I didn't ask for yours or Cred's opinion on Kavanaugh is because I already knew it. Every Republican, every Democrat, ~98 or so senators already had their minds made up before this weak ass investigation took place.

And the reason I don't want Kavanaugh is because he blames a woman accusing him of sexual misconduct on Democrats. And yet he's expected to be impartial after that? Bull fucking shit. He's gonna have a hard-on for Dems for the next 40 years.

This is all about protecting Trump when the Mueller report comes down saying he shouldn't be President because of his financial indiscretions over the years.
You seriously believe this has nothing to do with politics? You don’t think this has been in the works behind the scenes and financed by democratic lobbyists ever since since that bitch Feinstein got that letter?

Come on...fucking sakes...this was a well organized hit job. It’s why Feinstein sat on it day 1. Go ahead and search the financed protesters list...democratic lobby groups financed everything including the protest groups. Why do you look the other way with these facts?

The president and the senate chose to get the fbi involved because they knew it was bullshit. They didn’t have to do that.

And the funniest shit is you think it’s perfectly fucking fine to smear a man and his family based on high school bullshit that couldn’t be corroborated. And you think he should just sit there and take it. I hope he sues everyone involved top to bottom. Starting with that Avenatti bitch and his client. I can’t believe nbc news put him and her on tv and gave them a platform.

facts don’t care about your feelings...it’s never been more true than this circus
Old 10-05-2018, 06:24 PM   #89
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
You seriously believe this has nothing to do with politics? You don’t think this has been in the works behind the scenes and financed by democratic lobbyists ever since since that bitch Feinstein got that letter?

Come on...fucking sakes...this was a well organized hit job. It’s why Feinstein sat on it day 1. Go ahead and search the financed protesters list...democratic lobby groups financed everything including the protest groups. Why do you look the other way with these facts?

The president and the senate chose to get the fbi involved because they knew it was bullshit. They didn’t have to do that.

And the funniest shit is you think it’s perfectly fucking fine to smear a man and his family based on high school bullshit that couldn’t be corroborated. And you think he should just sit there and take it. I hope he sues everyone involved top to bottom. Starting with that Avenatti bitch and his client. I can’t believe nbc news put him and her on tv and gave them a platform.

facts don’t care about your feelings...it’s never been more true than this circus
Your nominee lied on the stand about his drinking habits and terms commonly used in those days. His former friends and roommates literally said they had witnessed him blackout drunk on multiple occasions.

What kind of judge lies under oath? The one who knows he's going to get backed by the ruling party unless something absolutely damning comes out.

I never mentioned the Avenatti bitch because nobody credible was taking her seriously.

I never even said I believe his accuser, because I wasn't fucking there and have no idea if it happened.

All I said was a federal judge lied under oath about his drinking based off the knowledge of those who hung out with him in those days.

The President chose to have the FBI investigation because he could control the FBI investigation. Why does the FBI investigation even matter when he shits on them daily for investigating him? One minute they're dogshit, but they're totally credible when investigating her claims? Get the fuck out of here.

I concede it was a political hit job. I also say if that it did happen, do you really think Ford should've kept her mouth shut when the guy she says did it is being nominated to a lifetime post in the highest court of the land?

The problem with sexual assault allegations is unless there's a witness or DNA evidence, it's word against word. Her accusation was doomed from the start because she has neither.

And yes, I do believe when all your former friends from college are saying you had a rep for being a blackout drunk who got feisty, and that you're lying under oath for a job interview for a lifetime position of power over a nation, that political hit jobs are necessary.

When Senate Republicans are adamant that 6-8 months or whatever time it was between Garland gets nominated and they even refuse to consider him saying they don't have enough time, yet turn around the next year and try to speed rush a fucking SC justice through before the midterms in one month because they're afraid of losing the majority, can me & mine afford to sit back and play by their rules? The rules change depending on what's necessary for the ruling party to maintain power. It's bullshit.

But the worst bullshit is that come November, every goddamn Republican is going to head to the polls while my friends stay at fucking home because no matter what I or anyone say, they think their vote doesn't fucking matter.

But why do you give a fuck?

As long as the economy keeps growing you and Cred are in the black baby!
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 07:29 PM   #90
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Mooby I don’t want this to become the norm...political hit job have no place in this process. Just continues to divide the country...it’s terrible.

And I could careless if Big Kavy blackout drinking in college...everyone was weekly. like if someone smoked a lot of weed...who cares. Shit that’s what made college fun as hell. And it just wasn’t guys either, I knew a lot of Sorority girls and reg chicks into hard drugs. It’s college!

I think we can agree the best news of the day:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...005-story.html

He is guilty and it’s a shame the FOP doesn’t realize something needs to change in the department