trump Inpeachment...............

Debating with the enemy

Old 12-18-2019, 02:29 AM   #1
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Re: trump Inpeachment...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
If you don't go to bed every night and wake up every morning frothing at the mouth with hate for Trump, there is no point commenting in these threads. Leave them be. Unless you're retired and need to kill some time, then go for it.
Of course I'm a hypocrite myself because I just commented in one of the threads. I'll see myself out.

I blame the 6 pack of 2 Hearted Ales I had tonight.

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 12-18-2019 at 04:52 AM.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 09:05 AM   #2
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
If you don't go to bed every night and wake up every morning frothing at the mouth with hate for Trump, there is no point commenting in these threads. Leave them be. Unless you're retired and need to kill some time, then go for it.
Valid point, it seems the left just tramples people around here. Nobody wants to discuss anything, they just want to cram their beliefs down everyone's throat while denying the obvious.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 09:21 AM   #3
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
So nothing to back up your opinion, got it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your "facts" like your chart of where news sources fall politically is based on OPINION. Opinions or theories are not FACTS. The "fact" that the Washington Post has an article about an LGBQT athlete no one ever heard of almost every Sunday in their sports page and is constantly still bringing up Colin Kaepernick speaks loudly of how far left they are.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 09:25 AM   #4
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Here ya go , trump defenders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Putin says impeachment case against Trump is 'fabricated'
https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-say...113211628.html

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Thursday that U.S. Democrats had impeached President Donald Trump for "fabricated" reasons in order to reverse his 2016 election victory.

Putin, speaking at his annual year-end news conference, said he expected Trump to survive the proceedings and stay in office.

The U.S. House of Representatives voted on Wednesday to impeach Trump, but Putin, like most observers, said he expected the Republican Senate to acquit him.

"It's unlikely they will want to remove from power a representative of their party based on what are, in my opinion, completely fabricated reasons," said Putin.

Every freking republican should be ashamed of themselves for this shit!
Old 12-19-2019, 09:26 AM   #5
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
Your "facts" like your chart of where news sources fall politically is based on OPINION. Opinions or theories are not FACTS.
No , it's fact ,not an "alternative fact" that trump supporters accept.
Old 12-19-2019, 09:51 AM   #6
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Your "facts" like your chart of where news sources fall politically is based on OPINION. Opinions or theories are not FACTS. The "fact" that the Washington Post has an article about an LGBQT athlete no one ever heard of almost every Sunday in their sports page and is constantly still bringing up Colin Kaepernick speaks loudly of how far left they are.
They are based algorithims dude and not your subjective opinion of Colin and LGBTQ+ articles
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 10:33 AM   #7
MTK
\m/

Quote:

Well, I put more stock in the research and data involved with putting together those charts than your Joe Schmoe opinion. Let me know when you can back up your opinion with something meaningful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-17-2019, 05:44 PM   #8
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 09:09 PM   #9
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: trump Impeachment...............

Well the left can finally rest. Trump has been impeached. The Senate won't find him guilty, and he will play the martyr to get his base out, but the left did its job.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 09:12 PM   #10
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Well the left can finally rest. Trump has been impeached. The Senate won't find him guilty, and he will play the martyr to get his base out, but the left did its job.

Yes the Dems did their job protecting America but make no mistake about it, trump impeached himself.No the republicans need to follow suit and find him guilty(it will never happen).
Old 12-18-2019, 09:22 PM   #11
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Yes the Dems did their job protecting America but make no mistake about it, trump impeached himself.No the republicans need to follow suit and find him guilty(it will never happen).
Well I meant the left appeased it frothing base, but atleast we both agree that the Senate won't follow the partisan house vote. Well actually we probably both agree the Semate will follow with its own partisan vote.

Old 12-19-2019, 05:17 AM   #12
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Well I meant the left appeased it frothing base, but atleast we both agree that the Senate won't follow the partisan house vote. Well actually we probably both agree the Semate will follow with its own partisan vote.

Sadly it's true , just another thing trump will do to keep tearing America apart .
Old 12-18-2019, 09:53 PM   #13
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

His impeachment means nothing.

I lament the fact when any gun legislation comes up the NRA and the right act like the Constitution is a sacred document that is the single most important piece of legislation ever written but when that same document says every Senator must take an oath to be impartial and judge an impeachment trial on the merits of the case, the two lead Republican senators will come out before that happens and announce they couldn't care less about that oath.

So either the Constitution means everything, or it means nothing. And if it means nothing, rip it up, disassemble Congress and let anarchy reign.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 10:09 PM   #14
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
His impeachment means nothing.

I lament the fact when any gun legislation comes up the NRA and the right act like the Constitution is a sacred document that is the single most important piece of legislation ever written but when that same document says every Senator must take an oath to be impartial and judge an impeachment trial on the merits of the case, the two lead Republican senators will come out before that happens and announce they couldn't care less about that oath.

So either the Constitution means everything, or it means nothing. And if it means nothing, rip it up, disassemble Congress and let anarchy reign.
Sadly we are headed that way. It is the progression of human history repeated over and over. The only question is what the actual date hiseltorians will mark as the death of the american experiment. It very well could be today, as partisan forces tear the concept of republican democracy apart.

Old 12-19-2019, 05:13 AM   #15
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Sadly we are headed that way. It is the progression of human history repeated over and over. The only question is what the actual date hiseltorians will mark as the death of the american experiment. It very well could be today, as partisan forces tear the concept of republican democracy apart.

We will never again talk about trump,..............without saying he was Impeached he has brought shame and disgrace to the Office of President and to this Country . He brought it on himself and Mitch and his buddies are the enablers of trump but I will admit there is blame all around .