Parking Lot

Old 03-27-2012, 08:15 PM   #76
los panda
Pro Bowl

Re: Pimp That Product

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
Did the strap on your Fanny pack break?
i dropped it into the toilet, i ordered another but it takes a couple weeks to custom embroider

Advertisements
Old 03-28-2012, 10:14 PM   #77
PWNED
The Starter

extenze.

no joke, you try th is, youll go out of your damn mind. jimmy johson aint lyin.
Old 04-02-2012, 01:51 PM   #78
Monkeydad
Living Legend

Too expensive. Get Super Goat Weed and stack it with L-Arginine...works just as good.

Nature's Bounty Super Goat Weed > All other Horny Goat Weeds.

Ummmmmmmmmm...

How do people feel about the new Valvoline NextGen Oil...it's 50% recycled oil. I'm having trouble trusting that in my cars.
Old 05-21-2012, 01:48 PM   #79
mredskins
Gamebreaker

does any one have a Keurig? I want one specifically for making ICED Coffee. I think the B70 is my best bet.
Old 05-21-2012, 01:57 PM   #80
Monkeydad
Living Legend

There's one at my office that I used a few times. Honestly, I don't like the coffee it makes from the K-Cups. I drink the stuff we brew with an "old fashioned" pot...much better tasting to me.

It's flashy and cool to watch, but the K-cups are expensive ($0.50 to $1.00 a cup depending on what you get) and I'm not thrilled with the taste. You can get Folgers K-cups for about a quarter each but Folgers tastes like crap and gives me stomach aches.
Old 05-21-2012, 02:08 PM   #81
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeydad View Post
There's one at my office that I used a few times. Honestly, I don't like the coffee it makes from the K-Cups. I drink the stuff we brew with an "old fashioned" pot...much better tasting to me.

It's flashy and cool to watch, but the K-cups are expensive ($0.50 to $1.00 a cup depending on what you get) and I'm not thrilled with the taste. You can get Folgers K-cups for about a quarter each but Folgers tastes like crap and gives me stomach aches.
I am trying to get my wife off her $2.25 a day habit of drinking Dunkin Donuts iced coffee. It is a ridiculous waste of money.
Old 05-21-2012, 02:17 PM   #82
firstdown
Living Legend

I have one and I have mixed reviews. Let me start by saying I make the worse coffee in the world so you my entire coffee drinking life I have gone out to purchase my coffee. I got a Keurig for christmas and I can now make a decent cup of coffee. You have to really experiment with different coffee but I have found a bold coffee that I brew two 8oz cups (thats two small cup brew cycles into on 16 oz cup) and its perfect to for me. I think the coffe from the Keurig has a bitter taste which could be from the quick brewing but it could just be from the coffee I have tried. When I have company they seem to enjoy picking out a brand/flavor and I get a positive review from them.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 02:20 PM   #83
los panda
Pro Bowl

i'm happy w the cheap coffee, like liquor, i can't tell much of a difference
Old 05-21-2012, 02:24 PM   #84
MTK
\m/

I'm a Keurig fan, yeah the k-cups are more expensive than regular coffee but on the other hand you don't end up wasting half a pot either. If you shop around you can find good deals, Target usually sells 18 packs for $8.99. Not bad considering most grocery stores sell 12 packs for the same price.
Old 05-21-2012, 02:25 PM   #85
mlmpetert
Playmaker

I too think k-cups suck. I just think the coffee they produce sucks and its always weak. We have one at work and i never use it. The one we have only gives you 5/8th of a cup on the full cup high setting. Im guessing it can be adjusted or calibrated but no one here has ever done it.

I think they are nice to have for company or if you only want a small cup of coffee but if you tried to make iced coffe you would have to use at least 2 k-cups to get 10+ ounces and for it not to taste watered down.

That said its as convenient as it gets and you dont waste coffe like Matty said.
Old 05-21-2012, 02:38 PM   #86
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmpetert View Post
I too think k-cups suck. I just think the coffee they produce sucks and its always weak. We have one at work and i never use it. The one we have only gives you 5/8th of a cup on the full cup high setting. Im guessing it can be adjusted or calibrated but no one here has ever done it.

I think they are nice to have for company or if you only want a small cup of coffee but if you tried to make iced coffe you would have to use at least 2 k-cups to get 10+ ounces and for it not to taste watered down.

That said its as convenient as it gets and you dont waste coffe like Matty said.
I thought that too but the B70 makes up to 12oz and if you pour it over ice you should easily have a 16 oz cup of it.

I will buy one give it 30 days if it sucks it can hit the road.
Old 05-21-2012, 02:49 PM   #87
MTK
\m/

Quote:

It probably just needs to be cleaned. Running some white vinegar through the system once a month keeps it working great.
Old 05-21-2012, 02:50 PM   #88
ArtMonkDrillz
Franchise Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
I'm a Keurig fan, yeah the k-cups are more expensive than regular coffee but on the other hand you don't end up wasting half a pot either. If you shop around you can find good deals, Target usually sells 18 packs for $8.99. Not bad considering most grocery stores sell 12 packs for the same price.
Yeah, I've had mine for about two years and I really like it. I usually only have one cup of coffee in the morning so it's perfect for me.
I usually get my k-cups at Bed, Bath, & Beyond, because they have a ton of options and if you use one of the coupons that you always get in the mail, which never actually expire despite what is written on them, you save like $2 a box.
Old 05-21-2012, 02:57 PM   #89
mlmpetert
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
It probably just needs to be cleaned. Running some white vinegar through the system once a month keeps it working great.

Its only a few months old and has been like that since we first got it. Maybe its broken? It gives you just enough coffee that if you run water through it twice on the low setting it fills the cup to the brim so you cant add anything to it or walk with it.
Old 05-21-2012, 03:29 PM   #90
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Its only a few months old and has been like that since we first got it. Maybe its broken? It gives you just enough coffee that if you run water through it twice on the low setting it fills the cup to the brim so you cant add anything to it or walk with it.
Yeah sounds like something might be wrong with it then.