trump Inpeachment...............

Debating with the enemy

Old 11-09-2019, 09:04 AM   #76
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Re: trump Inpeachment...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Funny how the Republicans of today to defend their racist views start by going back and blame them on the Democrats from the 50's,60's and 70's . They are to lazy to see that they have become what they always complained about. The Republicans always place the blame at someone else's feet .........it's their creed ,never accept responsibility for anything unless it was something good that someone else did.
Funny how you keep twisting my words. Nobody is defending racist views. I am just sick and tired of liberals running around calling Republicans racist all the time while trying to deny the racism that is rooted in their own party. Democrats love calling Republicans racist, they need to get some new material.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-09-2019, 09:16 AM   #77
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
Funny how you keep twisting my words. Nobody is defending racist views. I am just sick and tired of liberals running around calling Republicans racist all the time while trying to deny the racism that is rooted in their own party. Democrats love calling Republicans racist, they need to get some new material.
.............they go with what works! The truth hurts.
Old 11-09-2019, 10:43 PM   #78
Giantone
Gamebreaker

It's all caving in on trump............................

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ukraine-a...012318334.html

Ukraine Aid Was Released After Federal Lawyers Said Trump Freeze Was Illegal: Report

It wasn’t Donald Trump who released the first of Ukraine military aid, but the State Department after lawyers determined that the White House freeze on the funds was illegal, several sources have told Bloomberg.

Trump has claimed he released the aid September 11. But five sources told Bloomberg that $141 million of the money was actually authorized to be released several days earlier after lawyers determined that the White House Office of Management and Budget and, therefore, the president, had no legal standing to block the funds. The decision was outlined in a classified memo to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, according to Bloomberg. Other details of the memo were not revealed.
Old 11-10-2019, 11:56 AM   #79
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Donnie is done...........

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ap-fact-c...164330763.html

AP FACT CHECK: Trump's 'read the transcript' impeachment cry

WASHINGTON (AP) — It's been his drumbeating demand for more than a week: "Read the transcript!"

"Just read the transcript."

"Can't we read English?"

"Just read the Transcript, everything else is made up garbage."

"READ THE TRANSCRIPT!"

People have read the transcript , though, and that's why President Donald Trump has an impeachment problem.

The whistleblower, the rough transcript of the July 25 phone call between Trump and Ukraine's leader, and the words of a succession of career civil servants and Trump political appointees brought before Congress are largely in sync.
Old 11-10-2019, 12:46 PM   #80
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

He lives in your head. Must suck

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 03:39 PM   #81
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Must be nice to conveniently ignore the fact the President tried to extort a foreign country in order to get dirt on his rivals.

Also Bob this is the last time I'm going to talk about the racist angle. I'm pretty sure I already clarified to say not all Republicans are racist, but all white-supremacist/neo-Nazi's/alt-right are.

If you have any rebuttal where you can find a single white-supremacy/neo-Nazi/alt-right group publicly stating they disagree with Trump's platform I'm all ears. If not don't waste your time.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 04:40 PM   #82
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Must be nice to conveniently ignore the fact the President tried to extort a foreign country in order to get dirt on his rivals.

Also Bob this is the last time I'm going to talk about the racist angle. I'm pretty sure I already clarified to say not all Republicans are racist, but all white-supremacist/neo-Nazi's/alt-right are.

If you have any rebuttal where you can find a single white-supremacy/neo-Nazi/alt-right group publicly stating they disagree with Trump's platform I'm all ears. If not don't waste your time.
So yeah a fringe, isolated minority of population who are nazi, supremacist voted for trump. I would say most did. I def think these types that live out west, up north and upper Midwest would probably vote for democratic candidates in regional politics because of lack gop support overall in those areas.

But this topic came up this past week when Ben Shapiro spoke at Stanford. If you watch from 12 min mark to 25...Ben addresses this fringe alt right who try to capture a conservative narrative, replace it with their version which isn’t gop beliefs. What the left and media does is take the fringe racists beliefs and then apply it to the president, all his supporters and the entire GOP party...here is Ben talking about the strategy of this fringe group and destroying them in the process:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge_RUxBTHN4

He Gets Us
Old 11-10-2019, 05:39 PM   #83
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
WOW , you can't defend trump any more .Admit defeat.
Old 11-10-2019, 05:46 PM   #84
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
So yeah a fringe, isolated minority of population who are nazi, supremacist voted for trump.

.......yeah a fringe trump supports.

you must have forgotten this.....................

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unite_the_Right_rally

The Unite the Right rally[4] was a white supremacist[5][6][7][8] rally that occurred in Charlottesville, Virginia, from August 11 to 12, 2017.[9][10] Protesters were members of the far-right and included self-identified members of the alt-right,[11] neo-Confederates,[12] neo-fascists,[13] white nationalists,[14] neo-Nazis,[15] Klansmen,[16] Blue Lives Matter,[17] and various right-wing militias.[18] The marchers chanted racist and antisemitic slogans, carried semi-automatic rifles, Nazi and neo-Nazi symbols (such as the swastika, Odal rune, Black Sun, and Iron Cross), the Valknut, Confederate battle flags, Deus Vult crosses, flags and other symbols of various past and present anti-Muslim and antisemitic groups.[8][9][19][20][21][22][23] Within the Charlottesville area, the rally is often known as A12[24] or 8/12.[25] The organizers' stated goals included unifying the American white nationalist movement[11] and opposing the removal of the statue of Robert E. Lee from Charlottesville's Lee Park.[22][26]

Last edited by Giantone; 11-14-2019 at 08:21 AM.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 06:05 PM   #85
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
So yeah a fringe, isolated minority of population who are nazi, supremacist voted for trump. I would say most did. I def think these types that live out west, up north and upper Midwest would probably vote for democratic candidates in regional politics because of lack gop support overall in those areas.

But this topic came up this past week when Ben Shapiro spoke at Stanford. If you watch from 12 min mark to 25...Ben addresses this fringe alt right who try to capture a conservative narrative, replace it with their version which isn’t gop beliefs. What the left and media does is take the fringe racists beliefs and then apply it to the president, all his supporters and the entire GOP party...here is Ben talking about the strategy of this fringe group and destroying them in the process:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge_RUxBTHN4
We don't need to take the fringe alt right beliefs and apply it to the President. When he says there's fine people on both sides, when one side is anti-fascist and the other side is racist white people, he's clearly saying he doesn't have a problem with their beliefs. When he says Mexico is sending rapists and criminals, ignoring the fact a ton of these illegal immigrants are families trying to run from the violence, he's railing against the community as a whole. When he says Muslims need to be banned from entering America, he's implying all Muslims are terrorists instead of the small sect of them (just like racist white people) that actually are.

I get it Chico. Racists, extremists, alt-right, extreme-left (or whatever you wanna call them) are a small percentage of a population, or religion. They are often the loudest, yet they are far outnumbered by actual normal people trying to live their lives. The thing that kills me is you and Bob are getting personally offended by the implication those white-supremacists are pro-Republican. I give you videos of neo-Nazi's chanting Jews will not replace us, and Trump saying they are fine people, and yet you don't want to make the connection. You're helpless.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 06:44 PM   #86
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
We don't need to take the fringe alt right beliefs and apply it to the President. When he says there's fine people on both sides, when one side is anti-fascist and the other side is racist white people, he's clearly saying he doesn't have a problem with their beliefs. When he says Mexico is sending rapists and criminals, ignoring the fact a ton of these illegal immigrants are families trying to run from the violence, he's railing against the community as a whole. When he says Muslims need to be banned from entering America, he's implying all Muslims are terrorists instead of the small sect of them (just like racist white people) that actually are.

I get it Chico. Racists, extremists, alt-right, extreme-left (or whatever you wanna call them) are a small percentage of a population, or religion. They are often the loudest, yet they are far outnumbered by actual normal people trying to live their lives. The thing that kills me is you and Bob are getting personally offended by the implication those white-supremacists are pro-Republican. I give you videos of neo-Nazi's chanting Jews will not replace us, and Trump saying they are fine people, and yet you don't want to make the connection. You're helpless.
Yes people are generally offended when you call them racist or somehow imply conservatives give safe cover to that thinking or ideology. That’s exactly what started this convo. I’m offended when trump said the rapists comment about the illegals...that was terrible. He should have specified the facts, something like 75% of the women traveling illegally across the border are sexually assault/ raped in route by people guiding them or traveling with...sick fucking people, huh?

I suggest watching the vid, Ben lays it out fairly well. And no trump never said neo nazis chanting replace us or whatever vile thing...were fine people. The entire verbatim transcript of the trump interview from that day which gives u that sound bite is over at politafact I believe. He disavowed the alt right numerous times there...and criticizing the violent radicals on both sides.

And again, when the Democrats in the previous administration implemented same policies to stop illegal immigration and chose to safeguard the country with a travel ban....no one said a thing.

He Gets Us
Old 11-10-2019, 06:48 PM   #87
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
WOW , you can't defend trump any more .Admit defeat.
Lol...g1 you’re the best.

He Gets Us
Old 11-10-2019, 08:13 PM   #88
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Lol...g1 you’re the best.
..........hell of a retort.Not your usually snappy comeback ,wonder why?
Old 11-13-2019, 08:49 PM   #89
Giantone
Gamebreaker

https://www.foxnews.com/media/chris-...resident-trump

From FOX News no less...............

After acting U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine William Taylor testified publicly in the impeachment inquiry on Wednesday, Fox News’ Chris Wallace told “The Daily Briefing with Dana Perino” that Taylor's performance was “impressive” and “very damaging to the president.”

“He went out of his way to talk about what he knew, what he was specifically testament to," Wallace said. "The only thing he talked about was a strong feeling that it was in the U.S. national security interest to support Ukraine in the fight against Russia. But he certainly wasn’t taking any partisan position.”

Taylor testified that a staff member recently told him that they overheard a phone conversation between President Trump and Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland during which the president asked about “the investigations.”

Wallace also said that Taylor was “very non-political.”

Taylor, who was appearing in the first public hearing of the House Intelligence Committee’s impeachment inquiry, said some of his staff were at a restaurant in Ukraine with Sondland when Sondland made a phone call to Trump. The staffer told Taylor they could hear Trump on the phone asking about “the investigations,”
Old 11-14-2019, 04:50 AM   #90
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
LOL.................,speaking of SUCKING!

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/tru...inity_20191114

5 things we learned from George Kent and Bill Taylor's impeachment testimony
There were some big surprises during the U.S. diplomats' more than five hours before the House Intelligence Committee.