Biden Crime Family

Debating with the enemy

Old 05-12-2023, 11:18 PM   #76
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Biden Crime Family

How Hunter Biden’s Scandals Compare to Those of Trump's Family Members

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hunter-bi...154722474.html

Rep. James Comer, the chairman of the House Oversight Committee, held a press conference on Wednesday to detail the latest updates in his investigation of Hunter Biden’s business dealings. The evidence so far does not directly implicate President Biden, but does suggest his son may have profited off of his famous name.

Records of Hunter Biden’s activities also echo the foreign business dealings of the family members of another President. While in office, former President Trump remained connected to the Trump Organization, even as he passed control of the company to his two sons, Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump. Though Trump’s team said the business would not enter any new overseas deals during his term, his family members continued to engage in business abroad. Meanwhile, Trump’s daughter, Ivanka, and her husband, Jared Kushner, continued to pursue financial interests in foreign countries.

Advertisements
Old 05-13-2023, 11:12 PM   #77
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

So basically Hunter Biden is sleazy. Nothing new. Let’s be honest in a pinch would anyone here ask Hunter to watch your pets or your kids? Nope. Guy is a dirtbag. Joe should do the right thing and quit defending him.
Old 05-13-2023, 11:29 PM   #78
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

G1 waiting for any democrat to pet him on the head and tell him he's a good boy:

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2023, 12:43 AM   #79
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
So basically Hunter Biden is sleazy. Nothing new. Let’s be honest in a pinch would anyone here ask Hunter to watch your pets or your kids? Nope. Guy is a dirtbag. Joe should do the right thing and quit defending him.
Hunter is a fucking white trash loser. I wouldn't trust him to figure out 2 + 2. It's simply not possible to believe he pulled off all of the shit he's cashed in on by himself. Unless we're to believe all the people that hired him were even more dumb than he was.

Yeah, the guy that voluntarily posted this picture, duped multiple countries into paying him with no influence from Joe Shithead. C'mon!!!

Old 05-14-2023, 05:37 AM   #80
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Hunter is a fucking white trash loser. I wouldn't trust him to figure out 2 + 2. It's simply not possible to believe he pulled off all of the shit he's cashed in on by himself. Unless we're to believe all the people that hired him were even more dumb than he was.

Yeah, the guy that voluntarily posted this picture, duped multiple countries into paying him with no influence from Joe Shithead. C'mon!!!

So are all of trumps kids ! What's your point? No one is defending him just pointing out what a hypocrite you and chico are for one accusing Joe and not donald and Hunter and not any of the trump kids you DA!
Old 05-14-2023, 05:40 AM   #81
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Haven't seen anyone here defending hunter but I would ask the same of and about the trump kids.
Old 05-14-2023, 05:47 AM   #82
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
G1 waiting for any democrat to pet him on the head and tell him he's a good boy:
You need to stop drinking late at night.

Old 05-14-2023, 07:22 AM   #83
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
You need to stop drinking late at night.
Live shot of G1 this morning with Jill Biden:

Old 05-15-2023, 05:52 PM   #84
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
I would no problem. But hey, us crackheads gotta stick together. Let he who is without sin, cast the first rock. And I!!! shall smoketh it.

I think Hunter is sleazy too. First thing we should do is fire him from his elite cushy advisor position and remove all his security clearances so he can't trade on classified information... oh wait wrong kids.

Certain people here keep waving the Hunter flag like it means something, meanwhile I'm sitting here saying I don't care if his son is a sleazy crackhead as long as he isn't one of his dad's most trusted advisors. Lock him up? IDGAF.
Old 05-15-2023, 08:02 PM   #85
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I would no problem. But hey, us crackheads gotta stick together. Let he who is without sin, cast the first rock. And I!!! shall smoketh it.

I think Hunter is sleazy too. First thing we should do is fire him from his elite cushy advisor position and remove all his security clearances so he can't trade on classified information... oh wait wrong kids.

Certain people here keep waving the Hunter flag like it means something, meanwhile I'm sitting here saying I don't care if his son is a sleazy crackhead as long as he isn't one of his dad's most trusted advisors. Lock him up? IDGAF.
Fully agree. No one I have seen has defended Hunter Biden.
Old 05-15-2023, 08:03 PM   #86
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Live shot of G1 this morning with Jill Biden:

JHC he is still drunk.
Old 05-16-2023, 07:48 AM   #87
Giantone
Gamebreaker

They are missing': Marjorie Taylor Greene confirms GOP has lost several Biden 'whistleblowers'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...1fd7d1ad&ei=36

"several"lol
Old 05-16-2023, 08:40 AM   #88
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post

You ok with CIA and intelligence communities lying to the millions of American voters in order to influence an election with Hunter laptop story?

Also, if we know Hunter was on Burisma board with zero work experience in the corrupt country of Ukraine…why do you think he was? To peddle influence to his father right? You know influence peddling is illegal

I find hilarious that all the resistance folks fell for lies about Trump while casually excluding the hard evidence of election interference?

Remember all the internet sleuths on Reddit who found hard evidence of Russian and Trump collusion? Where are they now?

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2023, 09:27 AM   #89
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
You ok with CIA and intelligence communities lying to the millions of American voters in order to influence an election with Hunter laptop story?

Also, if we know Hunter was on Burisma board with zero work experience in the corrupt country of Ukraine…why do you think he was? To peddle influence to his father right? You know influence peddling is illegal

I find hilarious that all the resistance folks fell for lies about Trump while casually excluding the hard evidence of election interference?

Remember all the internet sleuths on Reddit who found hard evidence of Russian and Trump collusion? Where are they now?
Russia interfered with the 2020 election on trumps behalf. Own it chico.
Old 05-16-2023, 09:59 AM   #90
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Russia interfered with the 2020 election on trumps behalf. Own it chico.
Lol…this is so perfect. Just like 2016, amirite?

Keeping chasing those windmills Don Quixote…truly amazing

G1, Sunnyside, Mooby, Punch…broken:

Russian collusion, “Its Still Real To Me Dammit!”

He Gets Us

Last edited by Chico23231; 05-16-2023 at 10:45 AM.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote