Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Media Bias

Debating with the enemy

Old 02-10-2020, 10:44 AM   #871
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: Media Bias

As far as Gerrymandering on a whole, seems to me that at this point we ought to be smart enough to realize that redistricting needs to be taken out of the political arena and done with neutrality in mind. It's not right when done to favor Republicans or Democrats.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 02-10-2020, 10:53 AM   #872
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
As far as Gerrymandering on a whole, seems to me that at this point we ought to be smart enough to realize that redistricting needs to be taken out of the political arena and done with neutrality in mind. It's not right when done to favor Republicans or Democrats.
Exactly and for MSNBC to think it’s plausible is 1. Fucking retarded bc she’s an idiot journalist as it’s not an option in the senate2. She Brings it up to circumvent electoral process...exactly what you and ss are criticizing.

But msnbc gonna msnbc

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 05:37 PM   #873
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
I totally agree.
Old 02-11-2020, 06:11 AM   #874
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Exactly and for MSNBC to think it’s plausible is 1. Fucking retarded bc she’s an idiot journalist as it’s not an option in the senate2. She Brings it up to circumvent electoral process...exactly what you and ss are criticizing.

But msnbc gonna msnbc
Totally agree but you are basing dems about it when it has been used more as a tool by republicans.
Old 02-11-2020, 06:51 AM   #875
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Totally agree but you are basing dems about it when it has been used more as a tool by republicans.
Lol g1 I’m not bashing either side...look at the clip, I’m clearly bashing Katy Tur because she’s incompetent liberal hack and her guest cringes when correcting her. Go back and watch.

He Gets Us
Old 02-11-2020, 11:18 AM   #876
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

We all agree, Gerrymandering is bad, and a better - nonpartisan way should be developed.

I think that deserves a round of beers!! now, can we agree G1 is buying?
Old 02-11-2020, 11:41 AM   #877
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
We all agree, Gerrymandering is bad, and a better - nonpartisan way should be developed.

I think that deserves a round of beers!! now, can we agree G1 is buying?
The G1 and Mooby think the beers should be re-distributed from the top down and in a Free-Beer-for-all model where we have to wait a month out to get our Beer and once we do, its Miller Lite quality.

He Gets Us
Old 02-11-2020, 06:33 PM   #878
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Back to laughing at CNN

Bold Headline : Voters Angry at Trump

Actual data 81% of Democratic voters are angry at Trump.

I bet you the Republican total vote is more than all the Democratic contenders combined. Trump may have more votes than all the dems, and this in a basically uncontested contest.
Old 02-11-2020, 07:37 PM   #879
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
The G1 and Mooby think the beers should be re-distributed from the top down and in a Free-Beer-for-all model where we have to wait a month out to get our Beer and once we do, its Miller Lite quality.
Again chico will lie, have I not talked about my Beer excursions to the Berkshires ? Miller Lite hasn't touch these lips in over 40 years!
Old 02-11-2020, 07:39 PM   #880
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Back to laughing at CNN

Bold Headline : Voters Angry at Trump

Actual data 81% of Democratic voters are angry at Trump.

I bet you the Republican total vote is more than all the Democratic contenders combined. Trump may have more votes than all the dems, and this in a basically uncontested contest.
LOL, ........many republicans saying they would vote for another candidate if they could find one and Bloomberg is starting to grow on people,Dems and republicans .
Old 02-11-2020, 07:41 PM   #881
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
chico , only you would bitch about free beer.
Old 02-11-2020, 07:47 PM   #882
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Again chico will lie, have I not talked about my Beer excursions to the Berkshires ? Miller Lite hasn't touch these lips in over 40 years!
Just like I thought...an elitist.

He Gets Us
Old 02-11-2020, 08:09 PM   #883
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
LOL, ........many republicans saying they would vote for another candidate if they could find one and Bloomberg is starting to grow on people,Dems and republicans .
Bloomberg was a republican mayor that strongly supported stop and frisk techniques and is a rich white billionaire. He wont win the sanders/warren wing of the democratic party, or the black/urban vote. It will interesting to see him take the debate stage with the others.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Old 02-11-2020, 08:20 PM   #884
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Bloomberg was a republican mayor that strongly supported stop and frisk techniques and is a rich white billionaire. He wont win the sanders/warren wing of the democratic party, or the black/urban vote. It will interesting to see him take the debate stage with the others.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Not only will he win what you say he can't , he can pull a whole bunch of republicans in that only voted trump so hillary wouldn't get it.
Old 02-11-2020, 08:21 PM   #885
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Just like I thought...an elitist.
..............when it comes to Beer , hell yes! ..................and?