It's been approved.................

Advertisements
Old 12-09-2020, 04:30 AM   #872
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Re: Coronavirus (political)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
At 15,067,819, the U.S. leads the world with the most cases of COVID-19. It also leads the world in the most coronavirus fatalities with some 285,190 lives lost, per estimates from Johns Hopkins University.

“The epidemic in the U.S. is punishing. It’s widespread,” Dr. Michael Ryan, the World Health Organization's emergencies chief, said during a Monday news conference. “It’s quite frankly, shocking, to see one to two persons a minute die in the U.S. — a country with a wonderful, strong health system (and) amazing technological capacities."

https://www.foxnews.com/health/arizo...s-reported-day

I love America ... but I wish things like wearing a mask and social distancing didnt become tribal warfare.
I love America (I think 99.99% of all us here do) because we can have these conversations, where both sides have the freedoms to share their ideas, no matter how much we disagree. America is the GOAT. But still full of humans. So it's still a very flawed country, and always will be.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 09:22 AM   #873
SolidSnake84
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
It's been approved.................
Where are you seeing that? I thought they still had to take a formal vote tomorrow?
Old 12-09-2020, 10:12 AM   #874
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
Where are you seeing that? I thought they still had to take a formal vote tomorrow?
Sorry , what I meant was ,they won't not approve it so in essence it's approved.
Old 12-11-2020, 08:54 AM   #875
MTK
\m/

F.D.A. Advisory Panel Gives Green Light to Pfizer Vaccine

The blessing of these experts means that the agency will likely OK the vaccine’s use, paving the way for health care workers to begin getting shots next week.
Old 12-13-2020, 09:36 AM   #876
RobH4413
Wildcard Bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
F.D.A. Advisory Panel Gives Green Light to Pfizer Vaccine

The blessing of these experts means that the agency will likely OK the vaccine’s use, paving the way for health care workers to begin getting shots next week.
Great news. Friends in health care already scheduling their vaccination, very exciting.

Moderna, you're up next. This is the beginning of the beginning of the end. Long road ahead.
Old 12-14-2020, 12:45 PM   #877
SunnySide
Playmaker

"If I wasn't president? According to almost everybody, even the enemy, if I wasn't president, you wouldn't have a vaccine for five years," Trump told Fox News' Brian Kilmeade. "OK, I push the FDA and companies and everybody else involved like nobody's ever been pushed before."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...=prn_newsstand

The Pfizer vaccine was developed in Germany by 2 immigrant Turkish scientists .... there are multiple (apparently successful) vaccines on the way.

How many more days until Jan 20th?
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 12:59 PM   #878
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
"If I wasn't president? According to almost everybody, even the enemy, if I wasn't president, you wouldn't have a vaccine for five years," Trump told Fox News' Brian Kilmeade. "OK, I push the FDA and companies and everybody else involved like nobody's ever been pushed before."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...=prn_newsstand

The Pfizer vaccine was developed in Germany by 2 immigrant Turkish scientists .... there are multiple (apparently successful) vaccines on the way.

How many more days until Jan 20th?
No, no he's right. The United States is the only country dealing with COVID, Trump prioritized a vaccine and singlehandedly pushed Pfizer and Moderna to put more resources in it. Only he did. Nobody else. No other country is dealing with COVID.

Congratulations Trump on your single-handed success getting a vaccine distributed before the end of the year.

Still gonna get kicked out of the White House on Jan. 20th though.
Old 12-14-2020, 01:01 PM   #879
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Huge victory for the administration and health care industry.

Amazing feat to deliver before end of year

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 05:07 PM   #880
SunnySide
Playmaker

reading the news about the Pfizer vaccines being delivered is the first bit of good news Ive felt about covid. My brother and his kids tested positive last week, my family took a test Saturday and that came back negatives.

Lets get these vaccines rolling, we may have 5 different ones to choose from a few months from now.

Who knows ... maybe by mid 2021, just 6 months from now, we might be back to normal.
Old 12-14-2020, 09:06 PM   #881
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Huge victory for the health care industry.

Amazing feat to deliver before end of year
Fixed for honesty!
Old 12-15-2020, 03:51 AM   #882
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

After you guys all take all the different vaccines, let me know what one has the best reviews. I've nominated myself to go last in the entire country.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 10:28 AM   #883
SunnySide
Playmaker

Im a car accident attorney and deal with the State Farm, Liberty Mutual, Allstates etc. Each company has their own cost approach to settling cases. in each state (and county) it is different. In Maryland, Allstate and Maif claims are always going to trial no matter what. Their approach is to offer 8k total on 8k medicals and you have to do a trial against them for decent money. State Farm, geico, usaa you can usually settle pre-litigation or after you file suit but trials are less likely.

Coivd hits.

Courts close down.

State Farm was the first one to start making horrible offers. SF has always been the most forward thinking insurance company imo. Then all the other insurance companies started following suit.

They did this because they know people are out of work and need money and that they only alternative to accepting a horrible offer is to go to court ... but now courts are closed and people would have to wait over 1 year now for trials.

I went off on a liberty mutual adjuster yesterday. I told him how horrible insurance companies are for taking advantage of covid .. and he agreed. All he could say is that he has his marching orders from higher up.

Fuck car insurance companies.
Old 12-21-2020, 11:40 AM   #884
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

'It was not a mistake': Nancy Pelosi defends her rejection of the Trump administration's $1.8 trillion stimulus offer after throwing support behind a relief package half its size

She is a troll who delayed a bigger deal because of the election period

Good news we won’t be bailing out state and cities bloated, over taxed budgets. Fuck’em, they deserve nothing

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 11:47 AM   #885
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Im a car accident attorney and deal with the State Farm, Liberty Mutual, Allstates etc. Each company has their own cost approach to settling cases. in each state (and county) it is different. In Maryland, Allstate and Maif claims are always going to trial no matter what. Their approach is to offer 8k total on 8k medicals and you have to do a trial against them for decent money. State Farm, geico, usaa you can usually settle pre-litigation or after you file suit but trials are less likely.

Coivd hits.

Courts close down.

State Farm was the first one to start making horrible offers. SF has always been the most forward thinking insurance company imo. Then all the other insurance companies started following suit.

They did this because they know people are out of work and need money and that they only alternative to accepting a horrible offer is to go to court ... but now courts are closed and people would have to wait over 1 year now for trials.

I went off on a liberty mutual adjuster yesterday. I told him how horrible insurance companies are for taking advantage of covid .. and he agreed. All he could say is that he has his marching orders from higher up.

Fuck car insurance companies.
Can't argue with you and in my opinion it's just not car insurance , they do it on everything.