When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 07-07-2018, 05:32 AM   #826
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Thanks for the post Cred. I'll make this short as I have another long day tomorrow, but I believe the "collusion" isn't as strong as some people would have us believe. Did they have the meeting? Sure. Did anything come out of the meeting? No idea. Russia is going to interfere, via hacking/etc. with or without anyone's approval. Maybe they offered Trump dirt, and he said he was interested? Maybe they said they'll release DNC emails, and Trump said sure but I don't wanna be anywhere near that when you do. Idk, but the idea they were working in tandem doesn't seem likely. Trump probably said do whatever you want, and if we get elected I'll pay it back however I can.

I will say we agree to disagree. To many of his minions are being nailed .I will agree that you will not nail him (trump himself) he doesn't work that way he will throw others under the bus but I do think that all the others including donnie Jr all guilty as sin and have been told to take one for the team and trump will pardon them later.That is a dangerous precedent. I find it amazing that a "hostile " goverment has elected a president that the majority of Americans did not want and people still think it's ok.

Advertisements
Old 07-07-2018, 08:22 AM   #827
MTK
\m/

Trump reportedly gave out his personal cell phone number to world leaders and US officials 'had no idea' he was making calls
Old 07-08-2018, 11:00 PM   #828
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I will say we agree to disagree. To many of his minions are being nailed .I will agree that you will not nail him (trump himself) he doesn't work that way he will throw others under the bus but I do think that all the others including donnie Jr all guilty as sin and have been told to take one for the team and trump will pardon them later.That is a dangerous precedent. I find it amazing that a "hostile " goverment has elected a president that the majority of Americans did not want and people still think it's ok.
We might disagree on Russia working hand in hand with Trump (I do believe Russia tried to run interference wherever possible with or without his blessing) but I don't find it far-fetched to believe that when most major banks wanted nothing to do with Trump based on his history of trying to screw others out of their end of a deal, he was able to find a willing player in Deutsche Bank/Russia. I don't think there's any way Trump got himself to where he is today by playing by the book. And that's why I have faith in the Mueller investigation.

Even this latest revelation about making back channels via his personal cell phone as US President (which is ludicrous in its' own right) is par for the course for him. I think he's focused on maximizing his opportunities while in office, because he knows the investigation is going to find dirt (if they haven't found dirt from his business days already). And when that day comes his excuse is already pre-made. Deep-state actors like Mueller and co. have had it out for him from the beginning.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 04:17 PM   #829
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
We might disagree on Russia working hand in hand with Trump (I do believe Russia tried to run interference wherever possible with or without his blessing) but I don't find it far-fetched to believe that when most major banks wanted nothing to do with Trump based on his history of trying to screw others out of their end of a deal, he was able to find a willing player in Deutsche Bank/Russia. I don't think there's any way Trump got himself to where he is today by playing by the book. And that's why I have faith in the Mueller investigation.

Even this latest revelation about making back channels via his personal cell phone as US President (which is ludicrous in its' own right) is par for the course for him. I think he's focused on maximizing his opportunities while in office, because he knows the investigation is going to find dirt (if they haven't found dirt from his business days already). And when that day comes his excuse is already pre-made. Deep-state actors like Mueller and co. have had it out for him from the beginning.
Why aren't people screaming for his head for using an "unsecured cell phone" like they did for Hilary and her email server?
Old 07-09-2018, 04:25 PM   #830
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Well here is a surprise ,I never would have guessed this would happen.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/ivan...041020687.html

World
Ivanka Trump's Chinese-Made Products Conveniently Spared From Dad's Tariffs
Mary Papenfuss 16 hours ago
Reactions Reblog on Tumblr Share Tweet Email
Scroll back up to restore default view.
Donald Trump’s tariffs on Chinese goods won’t touch Ivanka Trump’s foreign-made products for her fashion line.

While Trump rails at Harley-Davidson motorcycles for moving some production to Europe to dodge EU tariffs, the first daughter and senior White House adviser has never manufactured a single product for her Ivanka Trump brand on American soil.

Trump enacted tariffs Friday morning on $34 billion worth of Chinese goods, affecting hundreds of products from boats to medical devices and auto parts. Products spared include those manufactured by his daughter.

That means Chengdu Kameido Shoes in Sichuan province can continue to supply shoes for the Ivanka Trump brand as it has in the past. It’s currently bidding for a new contract to manufacture 140,000 pairs of shoes for Trump’s company, a spokesman told The South China Morning Post.
Old 07-09-2018, 04:55 PM   #831
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Trump as dirty as a president can be..............

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/06/2...g-machine.html
Old 07-13-2018, 01:15 PM   #832
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

I heard Rosenstein is going to indict the whole KGB for treason against the US.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/mueller-in...opstories.html

Does anyone really believe we don't have the same department here doing that?

The blame should fall directly on the DNC party for it's weak security on it's servers. It would be different if the Republican party had commissioned a foreign spy to get the material and put it into some sort of dossier in order to create bogus warrants against the nominee of the other party, oh wait that was what HRC & democrats did.

The one true thing Strzok said yesterday, that is the Russians' operation succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. But the reason is because HRC and the Democratic Progressive party have been such sore losers. If, as in every other election, the country and parties had come together for governing, this whole debacle would have been a footnote in history. Instead, the liberals have succeeded in making Putin's wet dreams come true.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 03:16 PM   #833
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

From Rosenstein's announcement:
Quote:
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said the indictment does not name any American citizen, but told reporters that defendants "corresponded with several Americans during the course of the conspiracy through the internet."
"There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime," Rosenstein said at a news conference. "There is no allegation that the conspiracy altered the vote count or changed any election result."
(Emphasis mine)

The timing of the release of this announcement continues to look like the Justice Department is in the political mode announcing this on Friday, letting the media wonks and G1 style fanatics have a weekend long terror fest demonizing Trump ahead of his meeting with Putin. Either Rosenstein and the DOJ is abysmally clueless, or they are part of the deep state that has worked unceasingly to damage this presidency and the US itself. I believe it's clearly the latter.
Old 07-14-2018, 08:02 AM   #834
Giantone
Gamebreaker

The Hits just keep on coming......

Maryland voter registration system runs on software owned by Russian-financed firm, I-Team learns

ANNAPOLIS, Md. —
The FBI has informed Maryland officials that the state's voter registration system and other online systems operate on a software platform owned by a Russian-financed firm, state officials told the 11 News I-Team Friday afternoon. There is no indication of a breach.

There is no evidence there has been any breach or fraud in voter registration or voting, election officials said.
At a news conference Friday afternoon, House Speaker Michael Busch and Senate President Mike Miller stressed there is no evidence of voting problems, but they are concerned about the Russian connection to sensitive systems.
Old 07-14-2018, 08:05 AM   #835
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
From Rosenstein's announcement:

(Emphasis mine)

The timing of the release of this announcement continues to look like the Justice Department is in the political mode announcing this on Friday, letting the media wonks and G1 style fanatics have a weekend long terror fest demonizing Trump ahead of his meeting with Putin. Either Rosenstein and the DOJ is abysmally clueless, or they are part of the deep state that has worked unceasingly to damage this presidency and the US itself. I believe it's clearly the latter.
LOL, and now the cult deflections.
Old 07-14-2018, 08:59 AM   #836
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL, and now the cult deflections.
G1. I am going to ask as respectfully as i can, but will take it up with Matty if need be, cultism is a serious thing and i am asking you to stop referring to people, such as myself, who support the president of the united states as a cult or or as cultists plural or individually. I have tried in the conversations to express my views on it but you have displayed a clear disregard for the extreme polarizing effect of that term.

Please, on thewarpath at least, discontinue using the term cultist in respect to people who hold a different political opinion then you.
Old 07-15-2018, 05:08 PM   #837
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...rce=reddit.com

These are the kinds of things that worry me. When Trump is going to sit down with Putin (and given his comments towards Putin since the beginning) it leads me to believe he couldn't care less about Russian hacking as long as they're not hacking him or his supporters. Pretending to be bff's with a guy whose goal is to create havoc in America is dumb. Trump's being played.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 06:00 PM   #838
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
G1. I am going to ask as respectfully as i can, but will take it up with Matty if need be, cultism is a serious thing and i am asking you to stop referring to people, such as myself, who support the president of the united states as a cult or or as cultists plural or individually. I have tried in the conversations to express my views on it but you have displayed a clear disregard for the extreme polarizing effect of that term.

Please, on thewarpath at least, discontinue using the term cultist in respect to people who hold a different political opinion then you.

Ok, do you prefer trumpist,trumpette all legitimate expressions of loyal followers of a man not worthy of the position he holds and who refuse to acknowledge any or all wrong doings buy him. A group of people so mesmerized by him or for their hatred of Obama they refuse to see any truth.

CULT.......

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cult

1, : a religion regarded as unorthodox or spurious (see spurious 2); also : its body of adherents the voodoo cult a satanic cult
2 a : great devotion to a person, idea, object, movement, or work (such as a film or book) criticizing how the media promotes the cult of celebrity; especially : such devotion regarded as a literary or intellectual fad
b : the object of such devotion
c : a usually small group of people characterized by such devotion the singer's cult of fans The film has a cult following.
3 : a system of religious beliefs and ritual; also : its body of adherents the cult of Apollo
4 : formal religious veneration : worship
5 : a system for the cure of disease based on dogma set forth by its promulgator health cults

.....I'm sorry but I do believe the term fits.

.... and,

The GOP Is a Trump Cult, Boasts Donald Trump Jr.
Old 07-15-2018, 06:18 PM   #839
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

I was asking for respect on this site, as we are all adults, and overall try to speak with adult tolerance of each other's differing beliefs. If that is beyond you, so be it.

It's not shocking.
Old 07-15-2018, 08:57 PM   #840
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I was asking for respect on this site, as we are all adults, and overall try to speak with adult tolerance of each other's differing beliefs. If that is beyond you, so be it.

It's not shocking.
Really , coming from someone who called me "zombified and a puppet" .(#785) I find it curious that you want "tolerance of each other's differing beliefs" from me when you are not willing to do so yourself.

trump supporters are like that,what's good for the cult but screw the country!