\m/

Re: Drunk Thread

That's quality drunk thread stuff right there ^

Advertisements
Old 10-02-2011, 10:55 PM   #812
over the mountain
Playmaker

shoot, i got up to my corner bar, heard the ravens game fireworks go off. got a seat, talked with my bartender buddy who was wearing a stitched monk jersey, he looked outside there was 4 ravens fans, he said he knew they wouldnt make it thru the 1st quarter, lol they didnt even make it to the game. 2 were throwing up outside and the other 2 walked in and began throwing their jerseys around. i drank a few. this drunk group of girls were getting absoletly plowed with shots from the monk bartender. i mean every 5 mins a new shot of rounds with group pics taken. eventually 1 looked over at me (wearing a skins hoodie and an Os hat) and said "aint that an oxymoron wearing DC and baltimore". i gave her the death stare. i ordered one for the orad, started walking out and she said "thats illegal, thats illegal:, i said "you must not be from around here".

well thats even a good story really, just a story. had a free raven ticket thoo from one of the too drunk raven fans who was drinking with the group of girls.

going to j patricks now for 1 with live irish music every night except wednesdays, literally 2 houses down. no tvs and no cursin thoo. i mean a strict no cursing rule. omalley drinks there. i wish i had a better story to tell but i didnt want to get into it with those drunk girls, thats entertainment for the bar, they were steady watering their plants. ... well maybe something will happen at jps but i doubt it.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:23 PM   #813
GMScud
Swearinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
Oh man phenomenal. I'm not gonna lie, I've had a few drinks tonight (not 10 beers LOL), and I was laughing a lot reading those two posts.
Old 10-16-2011, 08:19 AM   #814
over the mountain
Playmaker

nobodies drunk yet? started drinking? im gonna go out to my car for a coffee from royal farms hoping beyong hope that j patricks (they bets most authentic irish bar in the world, literally google it, which is a few doors down from my house) is open but i know it aint.

they have the best irish cofee, 5 diff liqs in there. they say they open at 8 am but every frakin day they have a sign sayin open late at 5 pm, especially on sundays cuz they dont have any tvs . . .or windows for that matter.

edit - im gonna have to pretend for the next few hours on the ride up to PA i didnt wake up drunk then pretend for the following 8 hours im not dead ass tired ....for this dang ass wedding in PA . .during a football sunday . . .

Last edited by over the mountain; 10-16-2011 at 09:10 AM.
over the mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 11:52 AM   #815
firstdown
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by over the mountain View Post
dang it, im about 10 beers in and probably wont pass the eye ball test to get permission to go up to the bar for some wings or a cheesesteak during the ravens game from the lady later tonight.

well, im gonna try. ill expect the worst and not put up much of a fight. (the ladys pregnant so i have to tread lightly nowadays and already messed it up earlier today coming home an hr and 15 mins late when i said i was just going up for 30 mins).

edit - i enjoyed a pint of fat tire earlier today. quick story, talked with a guy whose company just got contracted to do their distribution for maryland (mostly eastern shore). he said while he has seen plenty of taps in random hallways, rooms etc of beer manufacturers hes never seen a tap in the bathroom like he did with fat tire. i might have told this already in this thread . .im a repeater, drives my lady nuts!

edit x 2 - well, i tactifully played it. sent her a txt from the tv room basement, shes on the 2nd floor bedroom, saying "what do u want to do for dinner? leftovers? delivery? go out?". no response. i then go to the 1st floor to post nonsense on warpath and she walks down to the kitchen, i ask if she has any ideas for dinner, she says she doesnt care, i say "we could order something delivery (insert names of quality expensive places that deliver)". she says "no". I say "well you mind if i go out to get something to eat/". she says "why would i care if you get something to eat?". game set match.

she clearly has underestimated my level of drunkeness, i credit my forethinking to not leave all the empty beer bottles near the kitchen sink and actually getting them out of sight and into the recycling bin out back as well as my best "im not drunk" voice when she came down. im not even hungry but i am out of beer . .err down to my last one.

sweeet, i dont score many of these victories my fellow skins fans! not this drunk, im not really that drunk, but normally im like a gremlin with rules. rule 1) no going out after having 10 plus beers. rule 1 is being BROKEN! rule 2) no whiskey . .man i hope i dont break rule 2.
You better enjoy those small victories now because when that child comes those small victories get hard to score. I wish we had some places around our house we could walk to.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:33 PM   #816
tryfuhl
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
I love OTM drunk stories lol
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 01:11 AM   #817
Dirtbag59
Naega jeil jal naga

$100,000 bottle of champagne?

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Dirtbag59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 01:37 AM   #818
DynamiteRave
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbag59 View Post
$100,000 bottle of champagne?
The 10 Most Obscene Credit Card Purchases

In case anyone is interested in seeing what the Bruins purchased, along with some other famous types (Iron Maiden, Lebron James) and a few funny ones tucked in.

I've been a part of this message board for 17 years. Damn I'm old.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 12:52 AM   #819
over the mountain
Playmaker

blood sport!!!

im sitting in my basement debating whether i should try and sneak out to get a 6 pack. i already know they answer, it is no. a resouding no.

i just farted. a really loud fart. it verberated and all that.

there is no reason for me to leave. im 33 (i jst farted again) and am an attorney, in addition i have to take my lady to DC tomorrow morning to DC . . .

oui . .. i think im am gonna step out to the bar, it literrally right next store but dang

them dudes in the movie are chanting . . .
Old 11-14-2011, 12:57 AM   #820
over the mountain
Playmaker

say it ... SAY IT!!!! SAAYY ITTTT!!!!!!

lol yes yes and yes!!! **** yes! thats a way to end a movie.
Old 11-14-2011, 12:58 AM   #821
over the mountain
Playmaker

just glad your on our side kid...
Old 11-14-2011, 01:05 AM   #822
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

OTM drunk stories are where it's at.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:14 PM   #823
mlmpetert
Playmaker

Space Beer:

Natural Light Beer Sent into Outer Space | Video | TheBlaze.com
Old 11-30-2011, 05:55 PM   #824
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmpetert View Post
Does Natty Light even qualify as a beer? I'm sitting next to a bottle of water that probably has the similar alcohol percentage as the Natty Light right now.
Old 11-30-2011, 06:42 PM   #825
MTK
\m/

I'm not even sure I've ever had Natty Lite. Our cheap beer of choice in college was always Old Milwaukee or Milwaukee's Best. Horrible stuff but damn it was cheap.