Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Redskins trade for Alex Smith

Locker Room Main Forum

View Poll Results: Do you approve of the trade for Alex Smith?
Yes 50 58.14%
No 36 41.86%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-03-2018, 08:45 PM   #766
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Redskins trade for Alex Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan73 View Post
No he is greedy because he doesn't care about the team just himself and the money.

Brown wanting top 3 money is a bit much. He may get it from Miami.

How one conducts themselves and their business shows if they are what they claim to be.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
BULL SHIT!!!! KC wanting more money is looking out for his family and like it or not it is the way business is done in the NFL.You have no point at all you hate KC .You know nothing, you might look up an article here or there but it's hearsay at best you post like you actually know and fact is you don't.
Here I am a Giant Fan defending a Redskin QB becuase he deserves what he has earned and becuase talking football is one thing but all out hatred for a man and that is what you post .....is wrong and for you to question anyone about being Christian becuase he is doing business in his profession the way everyone does is major BS! As I have stated before I believe the Skins have screwed KC over a few times,I like him ,why , becuase all the shit of sitting behind RGIII and being a team player and then proving himself to be an NFL QB only to have the Skins not resign his top receivers add in a all pro TE who is injury prone and all he does is play not bitch but play. How do the top brass repay him ..with a long term deal (which was what he wanted)for less money had they done it,NO,they tag him twice. And he hasn't complained day one and KC business ethics are and should be unquestioned he has earned that. Union men don't question a man's faith .

Sorry , rant over.

Advertisements
Old 03-03-2018, 08:57 PM   #767
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl

I see the insidious Kirk Cousins drama has now spilled over into the ALEX SMITH THREAD. Is there no thread safe from it? It's like the old horror movie, The Blob, where this viscous monster from outer space was able to flow under doors and through cracks to envelop and devour its victims. There is no escape!
KI Skins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 09:12 PM   #768
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI Skins Fan View Post
I see the insidious Kirk Cousins drama has now spilled over into the ALEX SMITH THREAD. Is there no thread safe from it? It's like the old horror movie, The Blob, where this viscous monster from outer space was able to flow under doors and through cracks to envelop and devour its victims. There is no escape!

My apologies, anyone want a samich?
Old 03-03-2018, 09:37 PM   #769
Dan73
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
BULL SHIT!!!! KC wanting more money is looking out for his family and like it or not it is the way business is done in the NFL.You have no point at all you hate KC .You know nothing, you might look up an article here or there but it's hearsay at best you post like you actually know and fact is you don't.
Here I am a Giant Fan defending a Redskin QB becuase he deserves what he has earned and becuase talking football is one thing but all out hatred for a man and that is what you post .....is wrong and for you to question anyone about being Christian becuase he is doing business in his profession the way everyone does is major BS! As I have stated before I believe the Skins have screwed KC over a few times,I like him ,why , becuase all the shit of sitting behind RGIII and being a team player and then proving himself to be an NFL QB only to have the Skins not resign his top receivers add in a all pro TE who is injury prone and all he does is play not bitch but play. How do the top brass repay him ..with a long term deal (which was what he wanted)for less money had they done it,NO,they tag him twice. And he hasn't complained day one and KC business ethics are and should be unquestioned he has earned that. Union men don't question a man's faith .

Sorry , rant over.
He was offered good money.

If I was a fan of a team in the NFC East I would want the Skins to keep Cousins.

Union status has no bearing on the ability to judge a tree by its fruit.

Dan73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 10:50 PM   #770
WillH
The Starter

Re: Redskins Trade for Alex Smith

Check out @Cianaf’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/Cianaf/status/97...818123264?s=09

Interesting stat.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 03-04-2018, 01:21 AM   #771
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Being union does not mean being unrealistic.

I don't I just have no respect for him.

The same as I have no respect for guys in my union who want raises at the expense of other workers.

The other thing he and his agent can go on about being Christian but greed is not a Christian quality.

Now we are questioning his faith?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 02:55 AM   #772
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Quote:
I have nightmares where I log in here and the logo no longer reads "The Warpath" but "Kirk Drama".
Then I wake up and my wife tells me "Did you sleep well? ... I still can't believe Kirk wants to be paid 30M/y !!!" ...
Then I scream and jump out the window, and when I get to St Pierre he's like "How could you take your own life for that? You had a great life... Gosh that's almost as stupid as the Skins' FO messing Kirk's contract situation! You're going to Hell" ...

You've guessed what's waiting for me there...

Glad I finally woke up for real and we can talk Redskins related things instead of our former QB... Oh wait ...
Old 03-04-2018, 06:05 AM   #773
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post

yeah,that set me off , sorry.
Old 03-04-2018, 06:41 AM   #774
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
yeah,that set me off , sorry.
You did nothing wrong. Questioning Kirk's faith was a low blow.
KI Skins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 11:01 AM   #775
Dan73
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post

I am sure he is as Christian as another Liberty university speaker, Donald Trump.

Old 03-04-2018, 11:05 AM   #776
Dan73
Special Teams

Quote:
You did nothing wrong. Questioning Kirk's faith was a low blow.
No it is not considering he invoked God when talking about decisions on playing on franchise tags.

Old 03-04-2018, 11:08 AM   #777
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
No it is not considering he invoked God when talking about decisions on playing on franchise tags.

I don't think he's leaving the decision solely up to God, but I have seen no evidence he is using the religion card for personal gain.

You do realize he's not the one negotiating with teams right? He just tells his agent what he's looking for, and his agent does the work. You're kidding yourself if you don't think his agent is trying to maximize his value, that's how they get paid.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 11:13 AM   #778
Dan73
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I don't think he's leaving the decision solely up to God, but I have seen no evidence he is using the religion card for personal gain.

You do realize he's not the one negotiating with teams right? He just tells his agent what he's looking for, and his agent does the work. You're kidding yourself if you don't think his agent is trying to maximize his value, that's how they get paid.
You mean this guy.

Mike McCartney@MikeMcCartney7

Christ-follower who loves his wife, 4 children & football. Former #NFL Pro Scouting Director blessed to rep great people. All opinions strictly my own.

prioritysports.biz/football/

Old 03-04-2018, 11:59 AM   #779
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
You mean this guy.

Mike McCartney@MikeMcCartney7

Christ-follower who loves his wife, 4 children & football. Former #NFL Pro Scouting Director blessed to rep great people. All opinions strictly my own.

prioritysports.biz/football/

Yes. I also mean this guy:

Mike McCartney | Priority Sports & Entertainment | www.prioritysports.biz | Chicago . Los Angeles . Sports Agency

Being a Christian doesn't mean being humble and pious in the sports agent world. He wouldn't have any clients if he advised them to take less to prove their faith. At this point you're just being ridiculous.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 12:12 PM   #780
MTK
\m/

Re: Redskins Trade for Alex Smith

Haters are truly going to hate

I can’t wait to see Dan73’s head explode when Kirk cashes in lol