Media Bias

Debating with the enemy

Old 02-11-2020, 06:33 PM   #1
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: Media Bias

Back to laughing at CNN

Bold Headline : Voters Angry at Trump

Actual data 81% of Democratic voters are angry at Trump.

I bet you the Republican total vote is more than all the Democratic contenders combined. Trump may have more votes than all the dems, and this in a basically uncontested contest.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 07:39 PM   #2
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Back to laughing at CNN

Bold Headline : Voters Angry at Trump

Actual data 81% of Democratic voters are angry at Trump.

I bet you the Republican total vote is more than all the Democratic contenders combined. Trump may have more votes than all the dems, and this in a basically uncontested contest.
LOL, ........many republicans saying they would vote for another candidate if they could find one and Bloomberg is starting to grow on people,Dems and republicans .
Old 02-11-2020, 08:09 PM   #3
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL, ........many republicans saying they would vote for another candidate if they could find one and Bloomberg is starting to grow on people,Dems and republicans .
Bloomberg was a republican mayor that strongly supported stop and frisk techniques and is a rich white billionaire. He wont win the sanders/warren wing of the democratic party, or the black/urban vote. It will interesting to see him take the debate stage with the others.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Old 02-11-2020, 08:20 PM   #4
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Bloomberg was a republican mayor that strongly supported stop and frisk techniques and is a rich white billionaire. He wont win the sanders/warren wing of the democratic party, or the black/urban vote. It will interesting to see him take the debate stage with the others.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Not only will he win what you say he can't , he can pull a whole bunch of republicans in that only voted trump so hillary wouldn't get it.
Old 02-11-2020, 08:28 PM   #5
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Not only will he win what you say he can't , he can pull a whole bunch of republicans in that only voted trump so hillary wouldn't get it.
He will not get Sanders voters, I would put a beer on that.
Old 02-12-2020, 05:48 AM   #6
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
G1 I disagree, if you think urban voters are gonna vote for a guy who endorses stop-and-frisk you're wrong. They would rather not vote at all than vote for a guy who is so out-of-touch with minorities.
Old 02-15-2020, 11:51 AM   #7
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

These fucking liberal hacks who call themselves unbiased journalists. Fucking clowns

Look back at all the media praise for Avenatti

https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch...chael-avenatti

He Gets Us

Last edited by Chico23231; 02-15-2020 at 12:49 PM.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 09:06 PM   #8
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

These fucking liberal hacks who call themselves unbiased journalists. Fucking clowns

Look back at all the media praise for Avenatti

https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch...chael-avenatti
chico you need to grow the hell up , seriously!
Old 03-06-2020, 06:26 AM   #9
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.mediaite.com/election-20...g-ad-spending/

Watch MSNBC’s Brian Williams and NYT Editorial Board Member Both Fail Basic Math on Bloomberg Ad Spending

Fucking buffoons...the fact no one stops them or correct it

He Gets Us
Old 03-06-2020, 10:14 AM   #10
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
https://www.mediaite.com/election-20...g-ad-spending/

Watch MSNBC’s Brian Williams and NYT Editorial Board Member Both Fail Basic Math on Bloomberg Ad Spending

Fucking buffoons...the fact no one stops them or correct it
I think people would take posts like this more seriously if you were consistent in showing media bias or bloopers of all media (left and right) and not just cherry picking on "liberal" media. Any poster could match you and then some w Fox news and trump gaffes and lies but itd be beating a dead horse.

Media on all sides is bias.
Old 03-06-2020, 10:30 AM   #11
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
I think people would take posts like this more seriously if you were consistent in showing media bias or bloopers of all media (left and right) and not just cherry picking on "liberal" media. Any poster could match you and then some w Fox news and trump gaffes and lies but itd be beating a dead horse.

The local news, Richmond area pretty much just reports the news without leaning one way or the other. Other than that I totally agree with you. It is getting out of hand. You can even see a lot of political propaganda in regular old television shows.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 10:42 AM   #12
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
The local news, Richmond area pretty much just reports the news without leaning one way or the other. Other than that I totally agree with you. It is getting out of hand. You can even see a lot of political propaganda in regular old television shows.
Morning Bob ... yeah local news seems to be more local and not trying to jump into the deep end of political bias reporting.

Im sure some people will point out Sinclair broadcasting, which owns runs a lot of local news, has instructed their local news anchors with trump talking points for them to recite on air.
-----
Sinclair Media Group, one of the largest local TV station owners, is reportedly requiring its anchors to read promotional messages on air that many are calling “pro-Trump propaganda.”

The script, which is required to be read during news time rather than using up commercial spots, includes anchors saying they’re “extremely proud of the quality, balanced journalism that [proper news brand name of local station] produces.” The anchors are then supposed to follow by saying, “But I’m [we are] concerned about the troubling trend of irresponsible, one-sided news stories plaguing our country.”
https://fortune.com/2018/03/08/sincl...oup-fake-news/
---------

I try and read any "news" source from anyone, Fox to Al Jazeera to Jerusalem Post to reddit ... take it all with a huge grain of salt and decide for myself what I believe and dont believe.
Old 03-06-2020, 11:19 AM   #13
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
I try and read any "news" source from anyone, Fox to Al Jazeera to Jerusalem Post to reddit ... take it all with a huge grain of salt and decide for myself what I believe and dont believe.
In a land far away in another place and time there was a big dust up between the police and the fire department in an adjoining county where I lived at the time. It was on all the local news stations nightly for a couple weeks. The beef was over who should be in charge during large incidents when both agencies responded. I was privy to inside info as I knew a lot of fireman and cops that went to a large fitness center I worked out at a couple hours a day 6 days a week.

The news coverage was heavily slanted toward the cops, making the fireman look like the bad guys. The exact opposite was true, the police were really trying to over step their bounds and interfered with the fireman trying to do their jobs.

I figured it was do to the "they have to drive on my roads" motto a lot of cops had. Simple fear of the police.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 11:08 AM   #14
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:

SS saying MSNBC and New York Times it’s ok to lie. Cool man and feel free to list Fox here when they do...but what we are finding, majority of the media which is left is doing the lying and gaslighting.

He Gets Us
Old 03-06-2020, 11:15 AM   #15
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
SS saying MSNBC and New York Times it’s ok to lie. Cool man and feel free to list Fox here when they do...but what we are finding, majority of the media which is left is doing the lying and gaslighting.
Trump voters eyes = its only the liberal media lying

far left = its only fox news lying

most of us = they all do it and we take what they say accordingly

No, im not going to play tennis here and go post for post with examples of fox news/breitbart bias for every post of msnbc/cnn bias.

For good points you do make, im having trouble finding them or giving them weight because most of what you post is gaslighting. you have a 100% right to think and say what you want .... but dude, if you dont think you are extreme ... youre impassioned. impassioned is a better word than extreme. extreme is an attacking word. youve never attacked me and sometimes i make lil snide childish comments to you and i hate when i do that. i feel like an asshole .. bc i was acting like an asshole. youre much better than me in maintaining common decency and discourse