Marty *****slaps Snyderrato

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 12-12-2009, 06:52 AM   #61
tryfuhl
Gamebreaker

Re: Marty *****slaps Snyderrato

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Was TOK talking about Marty or DCPSR... I thought he meant Marty's comments.
oh whoops lol
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-12-2009, 09:03 AM   #62
#56fanatic
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
And Fred Smoot. Marty should just shut his mouth, he's an old blow hard, choke artist, with a shitty playoff record and no SB's.

seriously?? Marty was the only coach here that was at least 500 record. And he did it with Banks mostly, and a 50-50 pass catcher. He had guys that played hard and wanted to run through the wall for him. Plus, because of him Neon Deion retired or quit which ever you want to call it. (i say quit) Marty is a hell of a coach and should be a hall of famer. They playoff crap has nothing to do with Marty, the fumble, the drive, these are historical moments in playoff history that somehow say marty doesn't do well in the playoffs. As far as I can remember he is/was consistantly in the playoffs, which ever team he coached. Wouldn't you rather be in the playoffs every year, than one out of 10??
#56fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 09:37 AM   #63
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by #56fanatic View Post
seriously?? Marty was the only coach here that was at least 500 record. And he did it with Banks mostly, and a 50-50 pass catcher. He had guys that played hard and wanted to run through the wall for him. Plus, because of him Neon Deion retired or quit which ever you want to call it. (i say quit) Marty is a hell of a coach and should be a hall of famer. They playoff crap has nothing to do with Marty, the fumble, the drive, these are historical moments in playoff history that somehow say marty doesn't do well in the playoffs. As far as I can remember he is/was consistantly in the playoffs, which ever team he coached. Wouldn't you rather be in the playoffs every year, than one out of 10??
Agreed
Old 12-12-2009, 09:59 AM   #64
rbanerjee23
The Starter

I think we can all agree that he is a first class ass sniffer

-Mike Shanahan

HTTR
rbanerjee23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 10:19 AM   #65
SBXVII
Franchise Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbanerjee23 View Post
I think we can all agree that he is a first class ass sniffer
Hmm, interesting comment. Not sure who you were refering to? Since the title is about Marty I guess that is who you were talking about. I'm also not sure why the comment was made cause there is no basis for the comment unless you would care to share.

Now if your refering to Cerrato then I whole heartedly agree. The man can't get his head up Snyder's ass far enough.

On another note....I think the title is a bad title. Marty does not slap Snyder he simply tells what happened when he was with the Skins and it's basically all about Cerrato being the little biotch that he is.
SBXVII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 10:28 AM   #66
celts32
Playmaker

Quote:
Amen! In a long list of fkups...firing Marty is far and away #1 on the Snyder bonehead list. An owner who claims all he wants to do is win...yet he fires a coach who has done nothing but win and rehires his friend.

“Goal line, goal line. I-left, tight wing, 70 chip on white.”

www.facebook.com/HackettstownBeerClub
celts32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 10:46 AM   #67
SBXVII
Franchise Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by celts32 View Post
Amen! In a long list of fkups...firing Marty is far and away #1 on the Snyder bonehead list. An owner who claims all he wants to do is win...yet he fires a coach who has done nothing but win and rehires his friend.
Could someone, anyone please explain the fascination Snyder has with Cerrato? They can't be gay lovers cause Snyder is married. Let me ask it this way, would any of you out there having come across Cerrato either in the work place or bar or anywhere find him interesting and feel the need to chum up to him and pal around with him?

I see no redeaming qualities, I would not hire him if he applied for any job, I think he looks like someone who should be on the Virginia state pedifile list. He has no public speaking abilities and has no humor about him. I just don't get it. If he built an awsome team here and the Skins were in the play offs each year I would over look these issues I have and say who cares he has built a winner but he hasn't.
Old 12-12-2009, 10:57 AM   #68
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Cerrato and Snyder's father were very close. That's essentially how it started and has continued.
Old 12-12-2009, 11:31 AM   #69
SBXVII
Franchise Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Cerrato and Snyder's father were very close. That's essentially how it started and has continued.
Gotcha. Tha's sad though. I can understand helping someone out who was a close family friend but at some point business is business. Especially if it has everything to do with millions of dollars and your own pocket.

Snyder should at this point simply put Cerrato in charge of WallyWorld and hire another GM for the Skins and see if both can be turned around.
Old 12-12-2009, 01:52 PM   #70
MTK
\m/

I'm no fan of Cerrato either but the way people personally attack the guy is just absurd.
Old 12-12-2009, 02:02 PM   #71
Defensewins
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBXVII View Post
Could someone, anyone please explain the fascination Snyder has with Cerrato? They can't be gay lovers cause Snyder is married. Let me ask it this way, would any of you out there having come across Cerrato either in the work place or bar or anywhere find him interesting and feel the need to chum up to him and pal around with him?

I see no redeaming qualities, I would not hire him if he applied for any job, I think he looks like someone who should be on the Virginia state pedifile list. He has no public speaking abilities and has no humor about him. I just don't get it. If he built an awsome team here and the Skins were in the play offs each year I would over look these issues I have and say who cares he has built a winner but he hasn't.
A picture of reaction when someone walked in on them making out. Busted.

Dan, "Close the door!"
Defensewins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 02:08 PM   #72
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
I'm no fan of Cerrato either but the way people personally attack the guy is just absurd.
When people say things like that idiot Snyder or that gay, pedophile, butt buddy Cerrato or that fat fuck Peter King or Tony Homo...I know they're just charged up and all...but still the name calling and personal attacks, for me at least, makes it difficult to actually pay attention or even respect the poster's commentary

To paraphrase Dennis Miller "Why do we hate based on skin color...when there are so many other reasons to hate?"

Seriously though, why not say I don't like that Cerrato has put us in the position we're currently in by a) selecting Zorn b) failing to secure a strong LT to develop under Samuels knowing Samuels had knee issues (and now near paralysis) going into the season, c) not addressing RB depth late in the draft, etc? Instead it's fucking gay Cerrato go back to fucking little boys you gay fuck! Yeah that's really calling for discussion.
Old 12-12-2009, 02:59 PM   #73
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Quote:
Did you forget Gibbs? He had us in the playoffs in 2 of his 4 seasons and over .500

Marty's conservative play calling is what I disliked about him, he had Jimmy Raye as his OC and believe me here in SF were he is the current OC people can't stand his ultra conservative style, they should have beaten the Patriots in SD when they were 14-2 and lost because of his conservative play calling and that wasn't the only time in his career. Marty is the kind of coach that will break your heart by having a great season and choking in the playoffs (5-13 overall playoff record) to me that's unacceptable. You can call it bad luck or whatever, but 5-13 is what people always remember.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:37 PM   #74
SBXVII
Franchise Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
When people say things like that idiot Snyder or that gay, pedophile, butt buddy Cerrato or that fat fuck Peter King or Tony Homo...I know they're just charged up and all...but still the name calling and personal attacks, for me at least, makes it difficult to actually pay attention or even respect the poster's commentary

To paraphrase Dennis Miller "Why do we hate based on skin color...when there are so many other reasons to hate?"

Seriously though, why not say I don't like that Cerrato has put us in the position we're currently in by a) selecting Zorn b) failing to secure a strong LT to develop under Samuels knowing Samuels had knee issues (and now near paralysis) going into the season, c) not addressing RB depth late in the draft, etc? Instead it's fucking gay Cerrato go back to fucking little boys you gay fuck! Yeah that's really calling for discussion.
I guessI deserve this but I was not simply trying to say he's gay or he looks stupid. Although he does. I was trying to find out if any of you know the real reason VC is allowed to stick around with his lack of production. I did add that I wouldn't want to be seen with him due him not being very funny or seems to have the dry sense of humor. I wouldn't hire him in a speaking roll cause he is terrible at it.

Matty clarified the whole issue though. I guess DS feels he must help out a friend. I just wish he would help him out by sticking him with WallyWorld.
Old 12-12-2009, 03:50 PM   #75
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBXVII View Post
I guessI deserve this but I was not simply trying to say he's gay or he looks stupid. Although he does. I was trying to find out if any of you know the real reason VC is allowed to stick around with his lack of production. I did add that I wouldn't want to be seen with him due him not being very funny or seems to have the dry sense of humor. I wouldn't hire him in a speaking roll cause he is terrible at it.

Matty clarified the whole issue though. I guess DS feels he must help out a friend. I just wish he would help him out by sticking him with WallyWorld.
I thought that was me! We're not the same person