Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot

Sons of Anarchy Season 7

Parking Lot

Old 11-07-2014, 10:08 AM   #61
DynamiteRave
Living Legend

Re: Sons of Anarchy Season 7

I think Gemma will do it. She caused this mess. I could even see her killing Jax and making it out alive. Alone and with no family but alive.

I've been a part of this message board for 17 years. Damn I'm old.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-07-2014, 02:54 PM   #62
FRPLG
MVP

Literally everything that has gone wrong for the club basically ever in the history of the show traces back to Gemma in some way.
FRPLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 03:00 PM   #63
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRPLG View Post
Literally everything that has gone wrong for the club basically ever in the history of the show traces back to Gemma in some way.
Yep. Pretty sure every fan wishes she would die already. Yet somehow she might end up the only one surviving (in the family).
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 04:15 PM   #64
jamf
Pro Bowl

Tig runs away with his ladyboy and lives happily every after.

I can see Nero playing a big part in the end. either gets killed and destroys gemma or he ends up killing gemma.
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 04:46 PM   #65
FRPLG
MVP

I gotta admit, the show quality is still very high but I find it difficult to watch a little. It consistently gets harder and harder to WANT to watch everything go to crap. It's like Sutter enjoys sucking the hope and life out of the viewing experience.
FRPLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 07:24 PM   #66
DynamiteRave
Living Legend

Check out to reviews of SOA on uproxx. What Is Sons of Anarchy About? Season 6 news, recaps, features, videos

I've been watching for so long and so much has happened in my life unrelated to the show, I can't tell you or remember for sure but the general consensus on Uproxx is that this show has been spiraling into the shitter after Season 2.

I have caught onto how a lot of things don't make sense and the show has absolutely ZERO continuity (i.e. wasn't Jax facing jail time at the end of last season? So Tara was killed and then they just dropped all the charges?).

I also am part of the group that is getting tired of Katey Sagal singing. Yeahhh, I know she's boning Sutter and he's doing her a solid by pimping her music career but we don't need her hokey singing accompanying every damn montage.

Old 11-10-2014, 09:17 PM   #67
MTK
\m/

Jax was going to take a deal to save Tara, but she died before he agreed to anything. The case fell apart with her death.

5 seasons always feels like a good shelf live for a show, I still like SOA but it's probably overextended itself a bit. Hard to blame Sutter though, sure he's making good bank and the show is his baby.
Old 11-11-2014, 09:06 AM   #68
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRPLG View Post
I gotta admit, the show quality is still very high but I find it difficult to watch a little. It consistently gets harder and harder to WANT to watch everything go to crap. It's like Sutter enjoys sucking the hope and life out of the viewing experience.
Yeah, it seems like this whole season has been full of nothing but negativity. If this is the way it ends I won't enjoy it. I love watching the show but I have no desire to watch the club and everyone around it slowly get crushed.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 09:10 AM   #69
MTK
\m/

There's gotta be a big payoff coming for all this misery. I hope. It would definitely suck if it ends with more Sons dead, or Jax.
Old 11-11-2014, 11:46 AM   #70
jamf
Pro Bowl

I didn't read the uproxx review but I have to say the show has changed since Opie was killed. After that, it turned into the Gemma show.

Last season sucked. The first episode was so explosive with the young boy shooting up a school. they should've played that longer but they went back to the Gemma show.

Where is the cartel?
They have to be the only way out for the club.
If there is a happy ending for the club, Jax is creating all this conflict so the Cartel and come in and control the guns and drug trade.
Sons Of Anarchy Cabo San Lucas Finest!
Old 11-11-2014, 08:30 PM   #71
DynamiteRave
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Yeah, it seems like this whole season has been full of nothing but negativity. If this is the way it ends I won't enjoy it. I love watching the show but I have no desire to watch the club and everyone around it slowly get crushed.
I like that about it though. It does hurt me so to speak, that Jax has basically become Clay. And not even Clay Light. But full bodied, dark and stout Clay. It feels like he's gone from wanting to do right and make JT proud to not giving a fuck about anyone and hiding behind the excuse of "They killed my wife". To be honest, dude doesn't even give a shit about SAMCRO as a whole, they are a means to an end and the other members are too stupid to realize that. Jax is getting his own members killed and then killing members by his own hand.

So while I hate that the show has become negative, I couldn't say I wouldn't enjoy it watching SAMCRO fall apart. Though I hate watching the other members die. For me, it's really going to suck seeing Chibs go, as he's one of my favorites, as well as Nero. Nero's dreams are so big, (completely leaving the gangster life behind and moving to the country with his son) that there's no way he doesn't get killed off.

Sometimes I feel like SOA is like Game of Thrones in which, as soon as you REALLY start caring about characters, they get knocked off.

Hope tonight is good. Can't wait til Abel spills the beans, I bet to Wendy.

Old 11-11-2014, 09:35 PM   #72
jamf
Pro Bowl

Wait, did abel actually hear Gemma say she killed Tara?
Old 11-11-2014, 11:35 PM   #73
jamf
Pro Bowl

HOLY SHIT!
Abel just answered my question.
Old 11-12-2014, 07:05 PM   #74
DynamiteRave
Living Legend

So I'm assuming the last 3 episodes will be devoted to Jax getting to the bottom of shit?

They wrapped up the Marks storyline nicely. I did like that.

Juice literally has NO purpose now, I'm going to assume that Jax will back off of the shanking Lin deal and let Tully use Juice for whatever purposes he sees fit (I'm thinking more buttsecks and Lord Byron poetry)

Tig and Venus, I loved. Meaning they're both probably f'ed because now I care about them.

Am I the only person who gets this weird vibe with Jarry and Chibs? I feel like they have no on screen chemistry or something. Everytime they start fighting I expect her to blab about not giving a shit about him and was only trying to use him for club intel or figuring out who really murdered Tara. I hate that relationship.

Old 11-12-2014, 08:27 PM   #75
MTK
\m/

I knew Abel was a rat bastard lol