Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot

Sons of Anarchy

Parking Lot

Old 11-22-2011, 11:28 PM   #61
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: Sons of Anarchy

When I first saw the bullets go in his gut and right breast I thought, wow did they plan it like that to make us think there's a chance he survived? AKA cliffhanger till the next episode? But then next week's preview left no doubt.

All I can really say is finally. If the way things are going this season is any indication, his death is the first of the twelve steps to redemption. Curious to see how SOA gets out of their latest jam. Also think it's interesting that they revealed a storyline into next season about a probable custody battle between Jax/Tara and Wendy.

Advertisements
Old 11-22-2011, 11:29 PM   #62
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRPLG View Post
Geezus H. C....

They did it. They actually did it.

How I could be stunned by this is baffling based on this season but I am truly stunned.
Yeah, I was definitely stunned at first too. I felt like there was actually a chance that he weasels his way out of somehow. And the whole episode I was like, Gemma wtf are you doing? God she's so stupid sometimes.
Old 11-22-2011, 11:33 PM   #63
FRPLG
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Yeah, I was definitely stunned at first too. I felt like there was actually a chance that he weasels his way out of somehow. And the whole episode I was like, Gemma wtf are you doing? God she's so stupid sometimes.
Money money money....she needs Clay around to make sure the deal with the Kings and Romeo gets done...clearly the Kings are wary of Jax...who'd be running the show once Clay is gone. Same for Jax... he needs Clay to make the deal so he can walk away. Now Bobby is in jail...Op's gone I would guess...how can Jax leave? There's no club if he leaves.
FRPLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:48 PM   #64
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRPLG View Post
Money money money....she needs Clay around to make sure the deal with the Kings and Romeo gets done...clearly the Kings are wary of Jax...who'd be running the show once Clay is gone. Same for Jax... he needs Clay to make the deal so he can walk away. Now Bobby is in jail...Op's gone I would guess...how can Jax leave? There's no club if he leaves.
There's no way Jax leaves. And I'm still pondering whether or not Clay actually died. He knew Opie was pissed beforehand so I'm sure he had ample time to put on a bulletproof vest, not to mention the whole, if they really wanted to leave no doubt they'dve put one in his head. So idk, we all know how SOA loves to play things like this. But yeah as far as Jax leaving goes, nah. I just don't see it. They've been setting up Clay's departure for a while now, it would just piss fans off even more if he kept the throne and somebody else took the fall.
Old 11-30-2011, 01:45 AM   #65
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

I feel like Clay's death is virtually assured next week now that Jax has read the letters. I'm curious to see how the club manages its way out of the USAA trap. Should be a great season finale next week.
Old 11-30-2011, 07:52 PM   #66
DynamiteRave
Living Legend

I totally forgot about this thread last night. I thought it was pretty good. I was somewhat surprised Gemma gave Jax the letters.. not surprised she took the letters that implied her and Unser's role in JT's death. But I'm glad Jax knows. As for Clay dying... I'd really like to see that happen in the last episode but Sutter is such an M. Night Shamalyan. You think one thing's gonna happen then... WHOOOPS.

I'm really interested how they're going to develop the story with Otto and Juice. 2 rats in the club.. Hmmm...

I've been a part of this message board for 17 years. Damn I'm old.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 08:39 PM   #67
skinsfanthru&thru
Playmaker

I'm almost curious what type of payback we'll see from the 49ers.
Old 11-30-2011, 08:46 PM   #68
DynamiteRave
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfanthru&thru View Post
I hope they don't unleash Carlos Rogers on Samcro.

Old 11-30-2011, 09:50 PM   #69
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfanthru&thru View Post
Alls I know is that if I'm Ron Perlman I'm watching my back for Jim Harbaugh. That's a sneaky mother****er man.
Old 11-30-2011, 10:04 PM   #70
skinsfanthru&thru
Playmaker

Hahaha stupid auto text
Old 12-06-2011, 11:12 PM   #71
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Shock of all shockers. Clay gets to live, Jax takes the throne, they get out of the usaa's thing only to find themselves in a much deeper hole, and it looks like the Irish/cartel deal is going to happen for better or worse.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:47 PM   #72
DynamiteRave
Living Legend

Potter man. There's something about him. When he burst in on the Charming Heights meeting and then dumped the sex toys on the desk... Made his speech and left saying something like, the good guys need to win. I hope they bring him beck next season because there's like Roosevelt said, the dude is odd. And there's something a bit off about him.

I thought it was a good spin about the Cartel actually having the ins with the CIA. Never saw that coming.

I really enjoyed the end scene, with Tara and Jax morphing into the picture of JT and Gemma. Thought it had a nice changing of the guard touch to it.

Old 12-07-2011, 12:00 AM   #73
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteRave View Post
Potter man. There's something about him. When he burst in on the Charming Heights meeting and then dumped the sex toys on the desk... Made his speech and left saying something like, the good guys need to win. I hope they bring him beck next season because there's like Roosevelt said, the dude is odd. And there's something a bit off about him.

I thought it was a good spin about the Cartel actually having the ins with the CIA. Never saw that coming.

I really enjoyed the end scene, with Tara and Jax morphing into the picture of JT and Gemma. Thought it had a nice changing of the guard touch to it.
I enjoyed seeing Potter bust in on the board meeting like that. Because even though I rooted for the club against him, I also root for things like the Charming Heights development to get rejected. When the club and the cops are both working towards that same goal I can accept that. And yeah the final scene was very powerful, I loved watching Jax set in at the head of the table. Disappointed Opie didn't show, but I suppose they'll get to that next season. Opie's probably dealing with a lot of his own shit with Clay and his dad's death, etc. His position is understandable.

Now I'm curious to see where the CIA storyline goes. Does everything go on handy dandy, and the club finds itself inserted in cartel beef? How would they work their way out of that. As far as the finale goes, I expected most of everything that happened to happen, and was hoping I'd be pleasantly suprised, but it is what it is. I'm just glad Jax is finally at the head of the table, I've been waiting 4 seasons for that.
Old 12-07-2011, 12:16 AM   #74
Redskins8588
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteRave View Post

Potter reminds me of the detective played by William Defoe from the Boon Docks Saints.
Old 09-11-2012, 03:14 PM   #75
DynamiteRave
Living Legend

SOA is back! Tonight. FX. 10pm. I'm there, glued to my TV.