trump Inpeachment...............

Debating with the enemy

Old 12-12-2019, 03:27 PM   #1
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: trump Inpeachment...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Calm down G1, I'm sorry this is happening too you.
chico ,your ignorance is second to your arrogance. It's happening to you and no spin will change it.

I can see you sitting in your Mom's basement...............

Old 12-13-2019, 04:04 PM   #2
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
chico ,your ignorance is second to your arrogance. It's happening to you and no spin will change it.

I can see you sitting in your Mom's basement...............

Vindication for the Nunes memo? - The Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...on-nunes-memo/

A Washington Post's article agreeing with Chico's arguement is the chef's kiss

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2019, 05:23 PM   #3
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Vindication for the Nunes memo? - The Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...on-nunes-memo/

A Washington Post's article agreeing with Chico's arguement is the chef's kiss
The 3rd paragraph of your article:

"Horowitz’s report on the origins of the Russia investigation includes extensive new information about improprieties in Page’s surveillance, while finding the Russia probe as a whole was legitimate and well-founded."

So please explain clearly why you think the improprieties in the FISA application mean the Russia probe was a sham from the start?
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 12:53 PM   #4
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
The 3rd paragraph of your article:

"Horowitz’s report on the origins of the Russia investigation includes extensive new information about improprieties in Page’s surveillance, while finding the Russia probe as a whole was legitimate and well-founded."

So please explain clearly why you think the improprieties in the FISA application mean the Russia probe was a sham from the start?
Well, let’s clearly state first, there was not 1 person charged with conspiracy with Russia over the 2016 election. Because there was no crime to cover, there was no obstruction. See the muller report. Any reference to that is conspiracy theory, fake news...even though you can google the thousands of times Adam Schiff, CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post, New York Times repeated false claims during that investigation stating Trump and associates did.

So we know the ends.

Your bolded part is disputed by many. And it’s extremely easy to see the multiple improprieties...Mooby, it’s documented in the IG report. The IG report hammered the FBI and the Steele Dossier...Mooby, you should be able to read the IG report, it’s all there.
You can read a brief synopsis here:
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...-mess-n1098666

More:

The specifics cited by the IG Report are even more damning. Specifically, “based upon the information known to the FBI in October 2016, the first application contained [] seven significant inaccuracies and omissions.” Among those “significant inaccuracies and omissions”: the FBI concealed that Page had been working with the CIA in connection with his dealings with Russia and had notified CIA case managers of at least some of those contacts after he was “approved as an ‘operational contact'” with Russia; the FBI lied about both the timing and substance of Page’s relationship with the CIA; vastly overstated the value and corroboration of Steele’s prior work for the U.S. Government to make him appear more credible than he was; and concealed from the court serious reasons to doubt the reliability of Steele’s key source.

Moreover, the FBI’s heavy reliance on the Steele Dossier to obtain the FISA warrant – a fact that many leading national security reporters spent two years denying occurred – was particularly concerning because, as the IG Report put it, “we found that the FBI did not have information corroborating the specific allegations against Carter Page in Steele’s reporting when it relied upon his reports in the first FISA application or subsequent renewal applications.”

But my post is just about the competing memos before from Adam Schiff and Nunes...both had access to the same intelligence information, each put out statements in memos....what we know now is Adam Schiff lied about everything to the American people with his memo, the IG report dismisses everything he said.

To me the most damning info is the obvious mishandling of the fisa warrant, and how we now know the Steele dossier was the premise. The Steele dossier as we now know was completely fabricated garbage...uncorroborated, fact-less trash. The only things that holds up in it was public available information.

That’s how we know this whole thing was a sham and ended with nothing, no collusion nor no obstruction because no one was ever charged with conspiracy over the 2016 election.

Here is the media claiming the Steele Dossier was true:

He Gets Us
Old 12-15-2019, 09:12 AM   #5
Giantone
Gamebreaker

LOL, chico trying to hijack the impeachment thread again..........................

Old 12-15-2019, 12:31 PM   #6
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Disclaimer: Yes, this was from FoxNews, but the article is written by a former FBI assistant-director. Its an op-ed about James Comey and the FBI. Take it with a grain of sand if you want, but I thought there was some interesting stuff.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/reti...ort-clears-him
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 12:45 PM   #7
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Disclaimer: Yes, this was from FoxNews, but the article is written by a former FBI assistant-director. Its an op-ed about James Comey and the FBI. Take it with a grain of sand if you want, but I thought there was some interesting stuff.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/reti...ort-clears-him

I see two things and dismiss it.................

"Attorney General William Barr knows this and is determined to unearth the full scope and extent of the abuses that took place at the FBI – and actually hold people accountable. This is the only way to ensure the abuses uncovered by Inspector General Horowitz never happen again and true reforms are instituted."

and

"Fortunately, Attorney General Barr and U.S. Attorney John Durham are conducting a broader and more far-reaching investigation. They are our best chance to get to the bottom of this outrageous conduct documented by Horowitz, hold people accountable and make sure this never happens again. They may even turn up new incidents of FBI misconduct."
Old 12-15-2019, 12:51 PM   #8
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I see two things and dismiss it.................

"Attorney General William Barr knows this and is determined to unearth the full scope and extent of the abuses that took place at the FBI – and actually hold people accountable. This is the only way to ensure the abuses uncovered by Inspector General Horowitz never happen again and true reforms are instituted."

and

"Fortunately, Attorney General Barr and U.S. Attorney John Durham are conducting a broader and more far-reaching investigation. They are our best chance to get to the bottom of this outrageous conduct documented by Horowitz, hold people accountable and make sure this never happens again. They may even turn up new incidents of FBI misconduct."
1. This wasn't for you. There is no having any discussion with you. Won't waste my time or yours.

2. I said take it with a grain of sand.

I just had some extra time before heading out to watch the game and thought it was interesting. Not trying to change anyone's minds here.
Old 12-17-2019, 03:27 PM   #9
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Psssshhh you fuckin guys. You think that chart is legitimate right now in the trump presidency? Get the fuck out.

And of course I rant that with love!

He Gets Us

Last edited by Chico23231; 12-17-2019 at 03:49 PM.
Old 12-17-2019, 03:28 PM   #10
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

I’ll find it, but the lady of the org admits she’s a big liberal. It’s old too

He Gets Us
Old 12-17-2019, 04:09 PM   #11
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Being transparent doesn’t mean biased
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 04:27 PM   #12
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

By media I mean more than just newspapers and news stations, also any chart that has the Washington Post close to the middle is a freaking joke.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 04:42 PM   #13
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
By media I mean more than just newspapers and news stations, also any chart that has the Washington Post close to the middle is a freaking joke.
LOL, or........again, truthful.
Old 12-17-2019, 08:34 PM   #14
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post

So nothing to back up your opinion, got it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-18-2019, 02:27 AM   #15
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

If you don't go to bed every night and wake up every morning frothing at the mouth with hate for Trump, there is no point commenting in these threads. Leave them be. Unless you're retired and need to kill some time, then go for it.

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 12-18-2019 at 04:52 AM.