Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

We Effing Suck - Post Game Thread

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 10-22-2023, 11:00 PM   #61
jamf
Pro Bowl

Re: We Effing Suck - Post Game Thread

Rhino shit Ron is going to lose the locker room if he doesn’t bench horseshit Howell.
The line sucks but Howell makes them look like dog shit.
Dotson looks like cat shit but realistically he’s dependent on the line and Howell holding up.
All the guys at the end of their contracts have to be fed up with this bird shit.

It’s all turned to shit.
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-22-2023, 11:07 PM   #62
Meks
Pro Bowl

Eb? Bye.
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2023, 11:09 PM   #63
Meks
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
Rhino shit Ron is going to lose the locker room if he doesn’t bench horseshit Howell.
Dotson looks like cat shit but realistically he’s dependent on the line and Howell holding up.
All the guys at the end of their contracts have to be fed up with this bird shit.

It’s all turned to shit.
Grow up. If I never have to see you post about howell on this board again I'd be happy. Please go play line for him BITCH. Or come to jersey and block for him here just so I can straighten your melon out. Fuckn asshole
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Old 10-22-2023, 11:10 PM   #64
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

It’s all turned to shit.

None of that matters. Who cares if Ron loses the locker room. This always was, and still is a transitional year to get the new owner to a point that he can start building. Was never going to be pretty because it is just Snyders retread coach coaching a team that said retread constructed over 4 years. This is Snyders trash waiting to be taken to the dump. It didn’t turn to shit, it just stayed shit.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2023, 11:12 PM   #65
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meks View Post
Grow up. If I never have to see you post about howell on this board again I'd be happy. Please go play line for him BITCH. Or come to jersey and block for him here just so I can straighten your melon out. Fuckn asshole

This is why you don’t post when you’re drunk….
Old 10-22-2023, 11:16 PM   #66
Meks
Pro Bowl

Fair enough agreed 🤷
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Old 10-22-2023, 11:19 PM   #67
Meks
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meks View Post
Fair enough agreed 🤷

Sorry Jamf
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Old 10-22-2023, 11:30 PM   #68
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
This is why you don’t post when you’re drunk….
Or...or...that's exactly why you post when you're drunk lol.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2023, 11:41 PM   #69
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Or...or...that's exactly why you post when you're drunk lol.

Old 10-23-2023, 01:12 AM   #70
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

I am a long way from how I felt about this team after the Cardinals game (that they probably should have lost). I flew my family out as a surprise for the 1st home game since the 90s without DS as the owner. It was a great time, we met some alumni, the stadium was rocking, and they got the W. It's been mostly down hill from there though. Sadly, I don't think we're too far from this thing completely blowing up from the inside - out.

It's fairly obvious that the number one problem is the coaching staff. I 100% believe that if you put these same players with the Giants coaching staff or any other coaching staff in the league, this team would be 6-1. Honestly, I would clean house this week. The HC, OC, DC, and STC have no business collecting another paycheck here in their current roles. I don't even care who replaces them. Jim Zorn could do a better job.

And can we please stop all the talk about EB being the next Head Coach here? No fucking way... Through seven weeks he's made zero adjustments. His game plans (if you want to call them that) are horrendous. I know, I went too far calling this O-line decent this week. They sure proved me more than wrong, but EB has done absolutely nothing to help them out. Nothing. I was predicting the plays today - telling my son what was coming next. Most of the time I was right. If I'm sitting on my couch and I know what's coming, then he's 100% predictable for a good DC. Between EB's plan, the O-line, and Sam's tendency to hold the ball, this offense has no chance... None.

I don't blame those of you who say you won't watch another game this year. I'm sure you'll save yourself a lot of pain - free up some family time, etc. It's probably the smart move. Me - I'll just be sitting in front of the TV every week, hoping to see something different...

Too bad we didn't lose to the Falcons. That win probably bought this staff a couple more weeks than they deserve.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2023, 02:13 AM   #71
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Remaining Schedule

Eagles - L
Pats - W
Seahawks - L
Giants - W (probably not)
Dallas - L
Miami - L
Rams - L
Jets - W
SF - L
Dallas - W

7-10 at best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man...all the remaining games could actually all be losses. Three weeks ago I wouldn't have said that, but today that seems like the more likely scenario. Depressing, but a top 5 pick sounds good at this point.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2023, 06:19 AM   #72
irish
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
It won’t matter bro, they are bad. Look at Pittsburgh, they are good because of great coaching. That roster is not that talented. Same for the Rams. Both teams at least compete weekly. We get embarrassed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
People in Pittsburgh think Tomlin & Canada suck and want them gone.
irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2023, 08:07 AM   #73
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Quote:

It’s all turned to shit.
i would not bench howell; you got see what you have

IDK but maybe howell is serviceable enough that you build great pieces around him and then his stock rises

I feel at QB in todays NFL you can go two ways:

1. Find that unicorn superstar

2. or the SF Purdy route where you have a serviceable guy with great pieces around him

This whole year is a throw away and every one in the organization knows it.

RR is a lame duck and his staff, Harris took over to late this year to do anything about them

What we all should be excited about now is that WSH is going be a exciting place to come to with Harris, so we will be able to attract better candidates

With DS, if you fired RR what it matter no one would want to come here anyways; so RR was always the best we could do with DS
Old 10-23-2023, 08:10 AM   #74
rocnrik
Playmaker

We are seeing why EB is not a head coach … this move was a fail !
Blow this team up !! Other than a few players we have nothing …. The ONLY thing that keeps me interested now is the fact we have new Owners and I want to see how they fix this ..
Our coaches are so bad that who knows the true potential of Sam … we know the O line sucks however we have a lot of top D line players and they are not good either as a unit ..that’s coaching !!
rocnrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2023, 08:13 AM   #75
PorkSkins
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
I am a long way from how I felt about this team after the Cardinals game (that they probably should have lost). I flew my family out as a surprise for the 1st home game since the 90s without DS as the owner. It was a great time, we met some alumni, the stadium was rocking, and they got the W. It's been mostly down hill from there though. Sadly, I don't think we're too far from this thing completely blowing up from the inside - out.

It's fairly obvious that the number one problem is the coaching staff. I 100% believe that if you put these same players with the Giants coaching staff or any other coaching staff in the league, this team would be 6-1. Honestly, I would clean house this week. The HC, OC, DC, and STC have no business collecting another paycheck here in their current roles. I don't even care who replaces them. Jim Zorn could do a better job.

And can we please stop all the talk about EB being the next Head Coach here? No fucking way... Through seven weeks he's made zero adjustments. His game plans (if you want to call them that) are horrendous. I know, I went too far calling this O-line decent this week. They sure proved me more than wrong, but EB has done absolutely nothing to help them out. Nothing. I was predicting the plays today - telling my son what was coming next. Most of the time I was right. If I'm sitting on my couch and I know what's coming, then he's 100% predictable for a good DC. Between EB's plan, the O-line, and Sam's tendency to hold the ball, this offense has no chance... None.

I don't blame those of you who say you won't watch another game this year. I'm sure you'll save yourself a lot of pain - free up some family time, etc. It's probably the smart move. Me - I'll just be sitting in front of the TV every week, hoping to see something different...

Too bad we didn't lose to the Falcons. That win probably bought this staff a couple more weeks than they deserve.
Perfectly said, Chief. I'll say it again, this is a bottom 5 coaching staff in the league. The head coach, and defensive and offensive coordinators are horrendous. As much as I wanna like Bieneimy; he has been as bad or worst than JDR. I don't want Bieneimy nowhere near the interim head coach. I mean zero interest.
PorkSkins is offline   Reply With Quote