Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Media Bias

Debating with the enemy

Old 11-19-2018, 03:14 PM   #721
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Media Bias

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/p...-leave-n937761

Anybody understand why CNN isn't reporting on the migrant caravan under heavy protest in Tijuana? Kinda strange since CNN is embedded there...guess they want to ignore it because it doesn't fit their narrative?
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-14-2018, 07:14 AM   #722
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

MSNBC second instance of homophobic remarks this year

The first time joy Reid lied about it and said she had been hacked...big lie:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/24/b...log-posts.html

Now Mika brzezinki:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/all/msn...c-slur-n947701

Both will keep their jobs...both offered non apologies...both experience a liberal double standard

If you would said which network would commit this type of offense at the beginning of the year...
Old 12-14-2018, 07:41 AM   #723
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Chico I am impressed that you care so much and want to stand up for the Migrant caravan and the Gay Communities.Good for you!
Old 12-14-2018, 07:48 AM   #724
Giantone
Gamebreaker

The petulant little tangerine asswipe in the WH is at it again!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...-for-the-press

EXCLUSIVE – President Trump has canceled the White House holiday party for the media, making the decades-old tradition a victim of his increasingly contentious relationship with major news organizations.

The annual Christmas-season gathering was a significant perk for those covering the White House, as well as other Washington reporters, anchors and commentators, and New York media executives would regularly fly in for the occasion. At its peak, the invitation-only soirees grew so large that there were two back-to-back events, one for broadcast outlets and one for print organizations.

Journalists who attended the events, which featured a catered buffet of lamb chops, crab claws and elaborate desserts, got to roam the decorated mansion with a spouse or other family member, a friend or a colleague, adding to the invitation's allure.

But the biggest fringe-benefit was the picture-taking sessions, in which the president and first lady would patiently pose with guests and briefly chat with them in front of a Christmas tree, with the White House sending out the photos — copies of which were invariably sent home to mom. This would take a couple of hours, with long lines snaking across the building's first floor. Bill Clinton even posed for pictures with journalists days after he was impeached.

Old 12-14-2018, 11:07 AM   #725
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

You thought Trump was gonna host a holiday party for the #1 enemy of his life? And pose for pictures with them?

Hahahahahahahaha.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 11:09 AM   #726
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
MSNBC second instance of homophobic remarks this year

The first time joy Reid lied about it and said she had been hacked...big lie:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/24/b...log-posts.html

Now Mika brzezinki:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/all/msn...c-slur-n947701

Both will keep their jobs...both offered non apologies...both experience a liberal double standard

If you would said which network would commit this type of offense at the beginning of the year...
If we have to allow Alex Jones, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh, etc. etc. to have their platforms to spread the word don't you think we should allow the other side to have theirs too?

Also is butt boy really that harsh? It wasn't like she called him a dick-slurping faggot. If it makes you feel better I'll concede it was a poor choice of words. You getting all butthurt about it only makes you come across as a whiny crybaby though.
Old 12-14-2018, 11:18 AM   #727
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Chico I am impressed that you care so much and want to stand up for the Migrant caravan and the Gay Communities.Good for you!
Yeah, so I do support both those group...but your not addressing the bias and the double standard that clearly exists.
Old 12-14-2018, 11:30 AM   #728
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
If we have to allow Alex Jones, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh, etc. etc. to have their platforms to spread the word don't you think we should allow the other side to have theirs too?

Also is butt boy really that harsh? It wasn't like she called him a dick-slurping faggot. If it makes you feel better I'll concede it was a poor choice of words. You getting all butthurt about it only makes you come across as a whiny crybaby though.
So the standard is the homophobic slur wasn’t as gay bashy as it could have been from a morning show news program? Little surprised here.

Your first paragraph has zero do with the topic and Alex jones isn’t the main stream media, so that reference makes no sense.

But the double standard is clear...
Old 12-14-2018, 03:20 PM   #729
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
So the standard is the homophobic slur wasn’t as gay bashy as it could have been from a morning show news program? Little surprised here.

Your first paragraph has zero do with the topic and Alex jones isn’t the main stream media, so that reference makes no sense.

LOL, yes ,yes yours is.
Old 12-14-2018, 03:30 PM   #730
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Why not jump on FOX,chico?

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/em-f...183145974.html

Politics
Fox & Friends Legal Expert Perfectly Articulates on Air Why the President Is Screwed
GQ Alex Shultz,GQ 1 hour 53 minutes ago

President Trump's world is crumbling around him. To be clear, that's not a reference to the country he's running (though it's not doing great), or his inner circle (though that's also not doing great)—the only thing that truly matters to Trump, his beloved morning television programs, are no longer an impenetrable safe space.

On Thursday, Judge Andrew Napolitano appeared on Fox & Friends and accurately assessed the details of Michael Cohen's sentencing, which will send him to prison for three years. Napolitano noted that "the president ordered and paid for Michael Cohen to commit a crime," which is also a crime. Though this would seem to be a common-sense conclusion, it was not treated as such by the Fox and Friends hosts, who realized their beloved president was probably watching and freaking out like Truman after he discovers he's in a TV show.
Old 12-14-2018, 03:33 PM   #731
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Yeah, so I do support both those group...but your not addressing the bias and the double standard that clearly exists.

seems you aren't..............

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/04/2...acked-in-bars/
Old 12-14-2018, 03:50 PM   #732
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:

I'm actually pretty surprised, given your long history of railing against snowflakes, that "butt boy" is where the line is drawn.

Oh Chico, you were a hero before it became cool.
Old 12-15-2018, 07:40 AM   #733
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I'm actually pretty surprised, given your long history of railing against snowflakes, that "butt boy" is where the line is drawn.

Oh Chico, you were a hero before it became cool.
It’s not about me...it’s msnbc who rally for a liberal agenda turn around throwing out slurs. It’s the hypocrisy of the network. You can’t seat high on a elite seat telling people how to live and think...and really write a clown post dumb shit like this. You don’t see the liberal double standard? The left has set the rules, so expect to be called out when you break it.

I get your pissed I called it out, but you should be calling out the bullshit pc identity politics when you see it. Try that instead
Old 12-15-2018, 07:45 AM   #734
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Lol g1 really? Pinknews uk?
Old 12-15-2018, 07:47 AM   #735
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
It’s not about me...it’s msnbc who rally for a liberal agenda turn around throwing out slurs. It’s the hypocrisy of the network. You can’t seat high on a elite seat telling people how to live and think...and really write a clown post dumb shit like this. You don’t see the liberal double standard? The left has set the rules, so expect to be called out when you break it.

I get your pissed I called it out, but you should be calling out the bullshit pc identity politics when you see it. Try that instead

Yet you ignore FOX !( boom,mike drop)