When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 06-27-2018, 05:32 PM   #706
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
This may be the largest midyear election turnout in a long time. Both sides will turn out big - Dems to impeach Trump, Reps to try and get another conservative voice on the court.

If Senate switches parties, we may see an 8 judge court until the end of Trump's term.
I could only hope after what turtle head did but being a realist I doubt it.

Advertisements
Old 06-27-2018, 05:38 PM   #707
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Yup...time for folks who know nothing about law get on tv and act like they know everything about law and then segue into assumptions about social issues and weave SCOUTUS prospects feelings with these opinions....while then forgetting everything about law, a nation of law and the constitution.

The only assumption about this process, Trump wont be picking anybody from the shithole which is the 9th circuit court of appeals. Which shouldnt be considered a court of law...but a court of feelings
LOL, many of those people know a lot more about the law than you do as has been proven .I will wait to make a decision on those you question,if you question them they must be truthful only since you believe in "alternative facts".
Old 06-27-2018, 05:50 PM   #708
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL, many of those people know a lot more about the law than you do as has been proven .I will wait to make a decision on those you question,if you question them they must be truthful only since you believe in "alternative facts".

Me, you and Trump...we are all in this together.

Bigly has just said the process will begin immediately. Based on his choice last time, we will be fine.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 08:05 PM   #709
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
BTW, the new Justice will be in place by October 1st. I will take your bets.
I don't like it but I am agreeing with you.
Old 06-27-2018, 08:06 PM   #710
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
3 republican senators, McCain, Corker, and Collins will prevent it. Friendly wager.
I think McCain will be gone by then ,he isn't doing well.
Old 06-27-2018, 08:10 PM   #711
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
I don't like it but I am agreeing with you.
I also agree. I think this becomes priority #1 at the Bigly house, and he wants to fast track it so it's done well before the elections.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 08:39 PM   #712
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
Get ready for some boss-level hyperbole from the media.

Justice Kennedy, the pivotal swing vote on the Supreme Court, announces retirement
Jeff toobin just said you maybe able to carry around bazooka with a couple years. This is the main prime time legal analyst for cnn. I watched for about 5 mins

Boss level reached
Old 06-28-2018, 01:38 AM   #713
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I also agree. I think this becomes priority #1 at the Bigly house, and he wants to fast track it so it's done well before the elections.
One side is going to massively overplay their hand in this fight. My guess is it'll be the Democrats, but Trump always has a way to to put his foot in his mouth so it very well could be him.

If Trump puts forward a fairly middle of the road conservative conservative leaning Justice that Collins and Flake and Corker can get behind and the Democrats go ballistic like they will then there will be a major Republican turnout in the midterm election.

If Trump puts forward a strict constitutionalist and he passes the Senate the Democrats will already be having it strong turnout so it won't matter that much but it could persuade Republicans not to come out.

If Trump puts forward a strict constitutionalist and the Democrats managed to convince a Republican or two or even three to hold up the process that could Boomerang and bring out a real heavy Republican base that otherwise wouldn't be as motivated.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 01:25 PM   #714
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

When is Enough ,Enough?

This guy is completely insane.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/28/polit...mit/index.html
And , No, CNN did not fake his latest tweet.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 01:56 PM   #715
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

This ass clown spearheaded Benghazi probe well beyond its scope. 2 -1/2 years. But he is FED THE HELL UP with the Russia probe after one year. LMAO. Couple that with the fact that Trump believes Putin over our own Intelligence Agency’s and it is straight up lunacy. I know I know. Damn liberal media is at fault. Lol.
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...-russia-probe/
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 02:59 PM   #716
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Meanwhile....winning
Old 06-28-2018, 04:02 PM   #717
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Meanwhile....winning
People who voted for Trump's agenda are definitely winning at this point. Likely 2 strict constitionalists added to the SC, no economic melt down as the naysayers predicted, but instead at worst a continuation of Obama's economy and at best a fairly widespread expansion from the base that Obama and Congress had created, silencing of ISIS, removal from the Paris Accords and Iran Nuclear deal. No cataclysmic end of the world nuclear war.

Now granted, if you didn't vote for Trump or didn't want his agenda to succeed, you have some winning yourself - you've successfully refused to improve border security, you've succcessfully prevented any deals to legitimize DACA recipients, you've put several trump associates in jail over old charges, you've kept a smoldering base hoping against hope for Trump's impeachment.

I'd say that's a lot of winning over a broad scale of americans.
Old 06-28-2018, 05:05 PM   #718
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Meanwhile....winning
Being humble shows how confident you are, bragging only shows how insecure you pretend not to be.
Old 06-29-2018, 07:50 AM   #719
Giantone
Gamebreaker

I find it odd that the few here that are anti media are quiet about the Shooting at the Capital gazette newspaper in Annapolis .I am sure they will deny that the anti media lies that have been spawned by trump and his supporters had nothing to do with this at all . Winning..........................?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/maryland-...092824111.html

Milo Yiannopoulos incited violence before Capital Gazette attack - Business Insider

https://thinkprogress.org/sean-hanni...-cd54cbb2b9a7/

Last edited by Giantone; 06-29-2018 at 08:32 AM.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 08:40 AM   #720
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
I find it odd that the few here that are anti media are quiet about the Shooting at the Capital gazette newspaper in Annapolis .I am sure they will deny that the anti media lies that have been spawned by trump and his supporters had nothing to do with this at all . Winning..........................?

Milo Yiannopoulos incited violence before Capital Gazette attack - Business Insider

https://thinkprogress.org/sean-hanni...-cd54cbb2b9a7/
I havent seen much on the shooter's motives. I know that he had an old complaint that was dismissed.

It does seem like both sides are just waiting to find out the background of this person and attach his name to why their opponents are evil and bad.

As punch said, (paraphrased) once you take a shotgun into a newspaper office - you have moved passed any of our discussions here