Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot

What Shows Are You Watching?

Parking Lot

Old 12-03-2011, 11:34 PM   #706
htownskinfan
JUST LIVIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
It has the occasional miss but when it's on it's on. Still rank it behind Modern Family and Parks & Rec.
I'm a sitcom junkie too.Those are all good.To me Community is under rated.I love that show and the chances it takes.I haven't seen a sitcom like it.One episode might be animated and then the next just might have a 30 second blurb of animation.
The new Tim Allen sitcom is not bad but I really enjoy the one that comes on after called Man Up,it's pretty damn funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisements
Old 12-04-2011, 07:57 AM   #707
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownskinfan View Post
I'm a sitcom junkie too.Those are all good.To me Community is under rated.I love that show and the chances it takes.I haven't seen a sitcom like it.One episode might be animated and then the next just might have a 30 second blurb of animation.
The new Tim Allen sitcom is not bad but I really enjoy the one that comes on after called Man Up,it's pretty damn funny

I believe Man Up has been cancelled, it's on hiatus at least
Old 12-04-2011, 12:50 PM   #708
htownskinfan
JUST LIVIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
I believe Man Up has been cancelled, it's on hiatus at least
Well that sucks
I think they cancelled community also
Next it will be another on I love
Rules of engagement.That show makes me laugh out loud at least 3 or 4 times a show

Old 12-04-2011, 01:53 PM   #709
D'BOYZ
The Starter

Yeah and the crappy sitcoms like new girl, raising hope and other crappy show like that get renewed every year I don't get it apparently comedies need to be dumbed down to get full seasons

Last edited by D'BOYZ; 12-04-2011 at 01:54 PM.
D'BOYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 12:30 PM   #710
MTK
\m/

re: What Shows Are You Watching?

Howard Stern joins 'American Got Talent'

Didn't think this was actually going to happen, even though he's been talking about it for weeks.
Old 12-15-2011, 01:11 PM   #711
Dirtbag59
Naega jeil jal naga

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownskinfan View Post
Well that sucks
I think they cancelled community also
Next it will be another on I love
Rules of engagement.That show makes me laugh out loud at least 3 or 4 times a show

Honestly I'm the last one to call for cancelling a sitcom but Rules of Engagement has gone no where for years. I mean Adam and Jennifer have been engaged four years on that show with no progress. And Bianca Kajlich, a big reason for any warm blooded male to watch the show, is showing up less and less, sometimes taking mysterious random trips to explain why she won't be in an episode The guy who plays Adam has been completely dumbed down, and not in a likeable way like Joey or Barney Stinson.

David Spade is alright but his character seems to be recycling a lot of the same jokes. They have no idea what they're doing with Timmy. And I don't know why but ever since Patrick Warburton started shooting those Honda commercials he's started to rub me the wrong way.

I'm sorry, it was a nice midseason replacement for whatever it came in for back in 07 but I think it's time to put this show to sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'BOYZ View Post
HIMYM is my favorite series especially the first 3 seasons the continuity factor in the series is one of the things I like the most. Barney is a God and if you haven't seen the episode of how Barney became Barney watch it and save it you will laugh for ever

Yeah they have slipped up a few times with the continuity thing.

I mean I guess that explain that with the Barney being awesome thing but it's still a pretty big jump

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG

Last edited by Dirtbag59; 12-15-2011 at 04:56 PM.
Dirtbag59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 10:01 PM   #712
D'BOYZ
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
Howard Stern joins 'American Got Talent'

Didn't think this was actually going to happen, even though he's been talking about it for weeks.
Well everyone is a sell out for exposure and money, and they needed a new controversial judge with Piers leaving and they just can't replace him with another grumpy Brit

D'BOYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 11:57 PM   #713
htownskinfan
JUST LIVIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbag59 View Post
Honestly I'm the last one to call for cancelling a sitcom but Rules of Engagement has gone no where for years. I mean Adam and Jennifer have been engaged four years on that show with no progress. And Bianca Kajlich, a big reason for any warm blooded male to watch the show, is showing up less and less, sometimes taking mysterious random trips to explain why she won't be in an episode The guy who plays Adam has been completely dumbed down, and not in a likeable way like Joey or Barney Stinson.

David Spade is alright but his character seems to be recycling a lot of the same jokes. They have no idea what they're doing with Timmy. And I don't know why but ever since Patrick Warburton started shooting those Honda commercials he's started to rub me the wrong way.

I'm sorry, it was a nice midseason replacement for whatever it came in for back in 07 but I think it's time to put this show to sleep.

Yeah they have slipped up a few times with the continuity thing.

I mean I guess that explain that with the Barney being awesome thing but it's still a pretty big jump

I couldnt disagree more.So what if they havent gotten married and are still engaged,who gives a shit,its a comedy.I dont know if Adams gotten any dumber,but his dumbass makes me lmao.I love Warbutons deadpan delivery,my wife claims thats me.As far as Bianca goes,always found her hot,but just rented 30 minutes or less and saw her tits in that and it kind of ruined her for me,lol.
Ive been watching HIMYM since the beginning,I find it amusing but rarely laugh out loud funny.I would much rather see it go then Rules.I wonder if theyll ever get to who the ****ing mother is,we know its not Robin
Old 12-16-2011, 12:26 AM   #714
skinsfanthru&thru
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'BOYZ View Post
Yeah and the crappy sitcoms like new girl, raising hope and other crappy show like that get renewed every year I don't get it apparently comedies need to be dumbed down to get full seasons

I actually have liked the New Girl so far. The guy who plays Schmidt is hilarious and I also have thing for Zoey Deschanel haha.
Old 12-16-2011, 07:24 AM   #715
htownskinfan
JUST LIVIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfanthru&thru View Post
I actually have liked the New Girl so far. The guy who plays Schmidt is hilarious and I also have thing for Zoey Deschanel haha.
I watched the first couple episodes,couldnt get into it.Plus that one guy is really strange looking,reminds me of eddie munster
I do like raising hope though
Old 12-18-2011, 11:12 PM   #716
Dirtbag59
Naega jeil jal naga

Bing Maps - Driving Directions, Traffic and Road Conditions -The Wire: The Pit and Towers

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG

Last edited by Dirtbag59; 12-18-2011 at 11:14 PM.
Old 12-28-2011, 12:04 PM   #717
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by over the mountain View Post
Caught some "portlandia" shows this weekend on IFC, freaking hilarious. its like a mix btw arrested development (style wise) and mr. show (format comedy approach only without the joke misfires/ sometimes cross strikes out for me)
Finally getting around to watching this on Netflix. Very funny
Old 01-02-2012, 09:03 PM   #718
Dirtbag59
Naega jeil jal naga

I don't know if 2 Broke Girls will reach syndication but for now it's pretty hilarious.

- FRPLG
Old 01-02-2012, 10:18 PM   #719
musicmaster45
Special Teams

Hey for the guy asking about community, its on hold. I love that show. Its been my favorite show since it came out. It even trumps arrested development in my mind. Community will show at least the rest of the third season at some point according to the wiki page.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:46 PM   #720
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Been watching Moonshiners recently. God that Tickle guy is such a dumb ass. I think that's really all I have to say about this show. Plus bragging about your Pontiac and the engine it's got really makes you look dumb when you're concerned about a Ford Focus possibly trailing you.

Also been watching Gold Rush as well. I think it's interesting, but I'd like to know how much these guys are getting paid to be on camera and how that affects their bottom line in how much gold they have to find.