Coronavirus (political)

Debating with the enemy

Old 09-22-2020, 01:37 PM   #661
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: Coronavirus (political)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
i think it's time we accept as a nation that our way of life has permanently changed. Everything we remember from "before", is just that. Before our lives were all changed.

Dr. Fauci has doubled down in recent days, making clear that his opinion is that a vaccine WILL NOT end the pandemic, and even with Americans being vaccinated, we cannot abandon the public health measures and restrictions. He has said numerous times that we cannot, and should not, go back to living like we did before.

Couple that with state governors who will lock things down / restrict indefinitely, i think we can all safely say that the life we lived before will now be just a memory.

Life will go on as it always has, but it will be different. I read an article about how Americans fought against seat belts for so long, before eventually relenting. Permanent use of masks, home-school, working from home, and avoiding public places i believe will be the life of a USA citizen for the rest of our lives. At some point, people may no longer leave their homes anymore at all, because of fear of the virus.

I think the sooner we process that, we can begin healing as a country. Sports will go on, but if a football team builds a new stadium, it might only have capacity for 10K people. Not 80K people. Concerts, amusement parks, and large gatherings is something that will be in the past forever. At some point, Public School will move to all online forever. Joe Biden is going to have to wrestle with all of this, and I hope that he is prepared that his country a year from now will look a lot more like North Korea as far as citizens not moving around / doing stuff, because of fear, etc.. I'm not saying we will be like NK because of communism, just want to make that clear.
This the type of shit that makes me question my sanity. I need a fucking vacation.

Advertisements
Old 09-28-2020, 12:33 PM   #662
SunnySide
Playmaker

Wisconsin is now reporting more daily new infections than Florida, according to the news organization.

All states in the Midwest -- except Ohio -- have reported more cases in the past month when compared to the prior four weeks.

An increase in testing could explain why cases are increasing, however, hospitalizations have also surged in the Midwest, which isn't influenced by how many tests are performed.

Wyoming and North Dakota had record numbers of COVID-19 patients in their hospitals within the past week, while hospitalizations in Wisconsin set records twice last week.

According to Reuters, the U.S. is now reporting 46,000 new infections on average each day, compared to 35,000 daily infections two weeks ago.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/some-midw...t-rates-report

This thing will not die. Thank god it is not deadlier. I do think in our lifetime we will see a very contagious virus like Covid but deadlier. Scary to think about. What we are going through now should be a good preparation for future pandemics.
Old 09-28-2020, 12:37 PM   #663
MTK
\m/

One day it will just disappear
Old 10-02-2020, 05:51 AM   #664
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Trump has the 'rona.

The timing couldn't be more convenient. Shouldn't be too long before we hear about how he's kicking the 'rona ass and it isn't any worse than the flu.
Old 10-02-2020, 06:47 AM   #665
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Trump has the 'rona.

The timing couldn't be more convenient. Shouldn't be too long before we hear about how he's kicking the 'rona ass and it isn't any worse than the flu.
I was thinking the same thing. All the shit he is getting about how bad he was with Biden he is now going to tuck away till the next debate.

Remember when he jump in Hillary's shit for having pneumonia ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT-LfVlTE94
Old 10-02-2020, 06:48 AM   #666
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Praying for the president and First Lady

Also, I heard Hope Hicks has it. She is so fine

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 06:51 AM   #667
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Old 10-02-2020, 07:33 AM   #668
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Zara Rahim, a former Obama administration official who also worked on Clinton’s presidential campaign, appeared to reference the president’s diagnosis on Twitter, writing: “It’s been against my moral identity to tweet this for the past four years, but, I hope he ✨ dies ✨”

He Gets Us
Old 10-02-2020, 07:57 AM   #669
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Not saying it wasn't deleted or not there Chico. I didn't see it. If so not cool at all but I did see her tweet calling out the left on conspiracy theories over this and another referencing how when the PM of Britain got it it increased patriotism in the country. Again not saying she didn't say it but looks like she is singing a different tune.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 08:02 AM   #670
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
Not saying it wasn't deleted or not there Chico. I didn't see it. If so not cool at all but I did see her tweet calling out the left on conspiracy theories over this and another referencing how when the PM of Britain got it it increased patriotism in the country. Again not saying she didn't say it but looks like she is singing a different tune.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/ex-st...i-hope-he-dies

She def said and here is more for you. Daily wire doesn’t do the fake news

He Gets Us
Old 10-02-2020, 08:17 AM   #671
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Trump has the 'rona.

Old, fat and bloated, fast food diet, can barely walk down a ramp, he should have nothing to worry about. Just break out the Clorox and he's good to go.
Old 10-02-2020, 08:28 AM   #672
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Old, fat and bloated, fast food diet, can barely walk down a ramp, he should have nothing to worry about. Just break out the Clorox and he's good to go.
What are you talking about? He's in the best shape of his life. Remember? His physician said he was the healthiest president ever.

Looking forward to him announcing he's already beat the 'rona on Monday so he can get back to work.
Old 10-02-2020, 08:31 AM   #673
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://www.dailywire.com/news/ex-st...i-hope-he-dies

She def said and here is more for you. Daily wire doesn’t do the fake news
I don't know what you're trying to convince us of. Terrible people exist? And they've worked in powerful positions?

Nahhh, couldn't be.

I choose to live my life believing that every person that worked under Obama is a saint. Please stop trying to pull my head out of the sand.
Old 10-02-2020, 08:36 AM   #674
MTK
\m/

Quote:
What are you talking about? He's in the best shape of his life. Remember? His physician said he was the healthiest president ever.

Looking forward to him announcing he's already beat the 'rona on Monday so he can get back to work.
Seriously though, someone like him should be shitting his pants right about now. He's right in that Rona sweet spot, old and obese.

So many ways this could go, how long until he blames the Democrats? Or will he try to delay the election?
Old 10-02-2020, 08:55 AM   #675
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
I don't know what you're trying to convince us of. Terrible people exist? And they've worked in powerful positions?

Nahhh, couldn't be.

I choose to live my life believing that every person that worked under Obama is a saint. Please stop trying to pull my head out of the sand.
You would also believe the Obama administration made efforts to disrupt the incoming trump administration, was aware of illegal surveillance of the trump campaign, and was complicit in a effort to construct a Russian collusion hoax to delegitimized the Trump presidency?

In regards to the Russian hoax, Some are even stupid enough to buy into it, that even after multiple investigations including the Muller comprehensive one, They actually still believe trump was NOT completely exonerated. Lol...

He Gets Us